First ever VLCD

Well the meal was a disaster diet wise, the only consolation was that I didn't eat anything but that all day. Ahh well, done now.

Back to 100%, had the spicy spaghetti today, really not keen. Looks like my next months of supplies is going to be solely mac and cheese, mushroom pasta, strawberry and choc shakes. As long as it shifts the pounds I'm really not bothered how repetitive it is.

Here to follow you progress :) xx

Hey,

I'm going to follow you, you seem like me- I can't stick to a low cal diet that involves actual food. The dress is gorgeous, have you bought it?

xx

Well I made the mistake of ordering a months worth before trying what I liked which has ended up with me buying another months worth of the things I do like early. I've not been sticking to slim and save the past week but I have been eating healthy and I'm happy to announce I am now officially in the 13s!!! No matter what time of day I step on the scales!! I am going back 100% today now that I have the flavours I like which in my case is just the mac and cheese, mushroom pasta, strawberry and chic shakes. I'm hoping to shift a stone in the next 2 weeks. People have started to notice now as well!! Whoop.

Well not been on here for a while as went off plan. I'm back on track again and just completed day 3. Feeling good, resisted jammy dodgers and a twix ice cream, how good am I? Not weighed myself at all which is unlike me, gonna wait until Monday when I've been on plan for a week. Starting the gym soon as well, I'm determined to be thin!!

Best of luck to you!

I've done CWP and my fiance is currently doing Slim and Save and I've tried the meals, and some are lovely its much more appealing than CWP and cheaper by far! I've just started WW again and once I plateau I'm going buy some Slim and Save to kickstart the weight loss again but still go to the WW meetings hehe...

I'll be following your progress I know these VLCD's are tough but good on you being persistent.

Good luck my lovely!! xxx

Awesome! Keep going!

Just something you guys may want to know. There is an app called My Fitness Pal which you can scan in any food you eat and it will tell exactly what is in it. It has all the slim and save products on there already so if you feel like eating something other than a pack you can work it out so you are still having the same or at least similar carbs, cals etc and makes the diet a little less like a diet xxx

I've got that! I love it- my user name is jenniwat001 if you want to add me?

Hey- I'm starting tomorrow- thanks for the motivation! How much more are you aiming to lose?

Hey- I'm starting tomorrow- thanks for the motivation! How much more are you aiming to lose?

I want to lose 5 stone in total, I've lost 1 already just through doing slim and save off and on, don't think I've stuck to it a full week yet haha but at least the weight is coming off! I am planning on sticking to it a bit better so I get there quicker. The diet itself isn't too bad, after a couple of days you feel really full off very little but living with a diabetic who constantly needs something sugary in the cupboards in case of a hypo means that the temptation of biscuits and chocolate is always there for me haha. Doing the fitness pal is helping me just because you learn so much about the food you're eating and can see exactly how good or bad it is for you. Certainly has put me off a few foods I would have happily eaten bucket loads of before ha. How are you finding the diet so far? xx

Well I've not lost any more since I weighed half way through the week but I expected that. I went out on Saturday and was having vodka with full fat coke courtesy of my friends. Then had to have a full roast yesterday as the family were visiting. I didn't eat it all and avoided the mash completely but did have cheesecake after ha. Altogether this week is still a 6lbs loss so I'm a very happy girly. Gonna try to stick 100% this week although I am meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow. We'll see what happens. Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

This is a photo of me and my gorgeous (size 8) sis from this weekend. Everyone is starting to say its noticeable I've lost weight. Woop!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 152
Great pic! It's great when people start to notice :)

Be careful with how much tomato you have, it is quite high in carbs. Sounds nice though.

Back