First ever VLCD

I thought that Hun so I checked on my fitness pal and 4 cherry tomatoes have 4g carbs total which is less than a shake xx

Good, good! Might try it myself then! I'm always surprised at how many carbs the shakes have in them.

Welllll went out for lunch with my friend today to the Chinese buffet and had my money's worth ha! Oh well, you're allowed to treat yourself now and again. Back on plan to tomorrow xx

Hey, sounds lovely! I'm finding the diet ok, to be honest. The food packs are more palatable than I expected and I've had salads and diff proteins to mix it up! I want to lose 5st on this... I'll see where I'm at by Christmas and then have a week off ? won't go mad though! I've lost 8lbs so far... I expected the scales to move again this morning, but it was only .2 of a lb! Haha!

katycan said:
Hey, sounds lovely! I'm finding the diet ok, to be honest. The food packs are more palatable than I expected and I've had salads and diff proteins to mix it up! I want to lose 5st on this... I'll see where I'm at by Christmas and then have a week off ? won't go mad though! I've lost 8lbs so far... I expected the scales to move again this morning, but it was only .2 of a lb! Haha!

Well done great loss so far :)

At least it's a loss!! I've stayed the same so far this week but I haven't stuck to plan properly. I'm sticking 100% this weekend to hopefully see the scales move down by Monday. I'll be happy with 1lb!! Well done on your overall loss so far, you're doing really well!!

Well it's much earlier to gain a pound than it is to lose one! Silly me going completely off the rails!! Never mind, new week, new start. This time I am determined to stick 100% instead of just saying I will. Wish me luck!! xx

Good luck hun, this week will be better Xx

Although the scales have been telling me I've lost weight I haven't been convicted that you could tell. Decided to take the plunge and take a photo of me from today. I compared it to a photo from the summer whilst I was working away and I, glad I did, i can finally see for myself this diet is working and it's given me a kick up the backside to carry on xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 166
Your lookin fantastic, great work hun :)

Huge difference well done

Wow just seen your pictures, wow what a difference ! Well done, fantastic achievement already MissAmyMarie ! x

Wow just seen your pictures, wow what a difference ! Well done, fantastic achievement already MissAmyMarie ! x

Thankyou!! Can't believe I was that big!! Ha. It's slowly coming off. I've decided I'm gonna start posting pics every 7lbs gone so hopefully there will be another up this time next week haha. You're doing so well too, half way there! Wish I could say the same ha xx

Naughty me stepped on the scales this morning. Glad I've lost the 1lb I put on last week. Not gonna check again til next Tuesday now. 100% week is in full swing, determined to lose half a stone!!

Decided to have a high protein meal tonight instead of a pack. It's amazing how much your portion size changes when on this diet. Before I would have had 4 times the amount I had tonight. Checked on My Fitness Pal (best invention ever) and had 372 cals in total, only 1g more carbs than a shake, double the amount of protein than a shake and much less sugar! Only think I was worried about was I've had 10g fat compared to the shakes but it came from the salmon so I'm guessing natural fats are ok?? Hope so anyway. Hope everyone else is getting on ok xxx

Back