First ever VLCD

Hahaha no, I meant it!!! Like a milestone reached. Sounds tonnes better than just over 3 months, or only a quarter of a year. They sound looooong!!

xx

Omg I totally read that wrong! Im such an idiot! Just think you could easily do that another 10 times and it will be all done yay!

Omg I totally read that wrong! Im such an idiot! Just think you could easily do that another 10 times and it will be all done yay!

Yes!!! No more shakes, just actual healthy eating with the odd treat!!!

Im really excited to see how much I lose. I'm still not getting any wavering thoughts but I suppose it's early days, I just want to carry on in this frame of mind because at the minute I really think I can do it. I'm not going out all this month just to be on the safe side, I think going out and drinking this early on will mess it up so gonna wait until I've completed 4/11's haha.

xx

Yes!!! No more shakes, just actual healthy eating with the odd treat!!!

Im really excited to see how much I lose. I'm still not getting any wavering thoughts but I suppose it's early days, I just want to carry on in this frame of mind because at the minute I really think I can do it. I'm not going out all this month just to be on the safe side, I think going out and drinking this early on will mess it up so gonna wait until I've completed 4/11's haha.

xx

That's over 1/3 of the way there! ;)

This is really bugging me. Does anyone else find they get spotty on this diet? I mean, I now it's TOTM and I'm prone to get a couple but at the moment I could pass off as a 12 year old going through puberty!

I've dug out the battery acid more commonly known as Clinique face wash in the hope to get rid of them. I feel like I've just had a chemical peel.

Please someone tell me I'm not alone!!

xx

My friend on S&S found that her skin went worse.

I start tomorrow so I'm hoping my skin doesn't breakout, I've never really suffered with spots so I won't be too pleased to start in my mid twenties , I already get ID'd enough as it is haha x

I'm the same. As a teenager I had perfect skin! I usually get ID'd all the time too, even for lotto tickets so was pissed off yesterday when (with all the spots) I didn't for fags!! Need to quit! Obviously making me haggered already.

Is this your first time on s&s? You looking forward to starting?

xx

Last brew before bed! Day 8 done!! Only 80 to go!! How fast is it going?!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone, we're all doing so well, we need to all remember how far we have already come before beating ourselves up about little slip ups or "small" losses. We're all doing this for a reason and we're all in it together. It's not an easy thing to do at all, it takes a lot of willpower and hard work. Losing weight is bloody hard but at least we're all putting the effort in and we will all, each and every single one of us, get there. Because we deserve to! And we shouldn't let anybody else make us feel any different. We're doing it for us and that's the only thing that matters!

xx

Thanks Amy. Very motivational xx

Last brew before bed! Day 8 done!! Only 80 to go!! How fast is it going?!

Just wanted to say well done to everyone, we're all doing so well, we need to all remember how far we have already come before beating ourselves up about little slip ups or "small" losses. We're all doing this for a reason and we're all in it together. It's not an easy thing to do at all, it takes a lot of willpower and hard work. Losing weight is bloody hard but at least we're all putting the effort in and we will all, each and every single one of us, get there. Because we deserve to! And we shouldn't let anybody else make us feel any different. We're doing it for us and that's the only thing that matters!

xx

Thanks Amy. Very motivational x

Very motivational Amy :) we can and will do this... One day at a time... Go us x

I'm the same. As a teenager I had perfect skin! I usually get ID'd all the time too, even for lotto tickets so was pissed off yesterday when (with all the spots) I didn't for fags!! Need to quit! Obviously making me haggered already.

Is this your first time on s&s? You looking forward to starting?

xx

It is! I feel motivated though and I know I can do it!! If I can do 36hours of labour,I can do anything (except waiting too long for the bathroom) haha
I've already lost 5lbs just trying to cut down and prepare my body for it so I'm chuffed to bits about that.
So today is D day, I may be on this site quite a bit today :)
Xx

xx

Hear hear! x

This is really bugging me. Does anyone else find they get spotty on this diet? I mean, I now it's TOTM and I'm prone to get a couple but at the moment I could pass off as a 12 year old going through puberty!

I've dug out the battery acid more commonly known as Clinique face wash in the hope to get rid of them. I feel like I've just had a chemical peel.

xx

YES! Got a mini volcano goin' on in the middle of my cheek of all flippin' places! I'm putting it down
to all the water flushing out toxins. Well it might be the case! My eyes are looking more sparkly
I've noticed. Got that the last time I did this in the first week.

Hope your day's started well sweetie x

Hear hear! x

YES! Got a mini volcano goin' on in the middle of my cheek of all flippin' places! I'm putting it down
to all the water flushing out toxins. Well it might be the case! My eyes are looking more sparkly
I've noticed. Got that the last time I did this in the first week.

Hope your day's started well sweetie x

Same here! Its like a spot party on my chin and theve invited all there bloody family!

I got my stuff today. Should have had it Wednesday if the flipping delivery man would have left it with the guardienne. Anyway, tomorrow is my start day and I cannot wait.

Glad I'm not the only one then!! These little ******* are gonna have to start paying rent soon!!

Looking forward to hearing how to get on dibbles!

Oh god today again at work the girl sitting next to me was talking about joining the gym after she ordered TWO subways!! One was for her tea apparently. If she was on ww that would be her total points for the day exceeded! Lord alive!

Anyway, had a mare today! Cracked my shaker as I was walking to work. For a millisecond I thought I'd have to quit and eat as I couldn't go all day with nothing but I've been getting by putting a cloth over the hole and shaking then pouring it into a large mug, disaster averted! Just ordered another, hope it comes soon because I can't be doing with all this faffing about ha.

So glad to be home and making mac and cheese, having a hot choc later then day 9 will be complete.

Hows everyone got on today?

xx

Glad I'm not the only one then!! These little ******* are gonna have to start paying rent soon!!

Looking forward to hearing how to get on dibbles!

Oh god today again at work the girl sitting next to me was talking about joining the gym after she ordered TWO subways!! One was for her tea apparently. If she was on ww that would be her total points for the day exceeded! Lord alive!

Anyway, had a mare today! Cracked my shaker as I was walking to work. For a millisecond I thought I'd have to quit and eat as I couldn't go all day with nothing but I've been getting by putting a cloth over the hole and shaking then pouring it into a large mug, disaster averted! Just ordered another, hope it comes soon because I can't be doing with all this faffing about ha.

So glad to be home and making mac and cheese, having a hot choc later then day 9 will be complete.

Hows everyone got on today?

xx

might be worth getting a hand blender cheap from tesco or asda I always just wizz them up then rinse the top. Just ordered a shaker to see how they are :) x

Well it was my first day today, so good so far.
Had a few hunger pangs before lunch but I took a little nap and felt fine afterwards,today made me realise I don't usually have enough water.

Started the day with a lil disaster though, dropped my cafe latte shake into hot soapy water haha.
I'm just worried about this evening, I'm a naughty late night snacker :/ I know I won't cave in but I don't wanna go to bed with a rumbles in my tumbles
X

I'm just worried about this evening, I'm a naughty late night snacker :/ I know I won't cave in but I don't wanna go to bed with a rumbles in my tumbles
X

I save a bar for the evening. Nice to have something sweet with a cup of tea watching the tv! Even split it in two to get the most out of it! Good luck ;) xx

xx

Yes!! I have never had spots in my life but oh my god!! Luckily, I have freckles so they are disguised quite well ;) xx

Well with my mac and cheese I decided to change up the flavour and put a teaspoon of BBQ (oh so juicy chicken) powder in and oooooomg it was heaven!

I went to my mums tonight and was offered every kind of Chinese food you can think of. Definitely went at the wrong time! I didn't have any though. What's happened to me? I'd never pass up Chinese in the past haha.

At home with a brew now admiring my perfect paint job (even if I do say so myself) and just thinking I can't wait to get the floor and my new super comfy couch!!!

DAY 9 - DONE!!

Out of the 80's now, 79 days to go!!!!

xx

Back