Fizzys Journey..

My hour turned into 2 hours of total bang out snoring :D

Still only had 1 soup today, think i'm going good at this so far (ha!) the end of day 3 is creeping in and I havent eaten yay!

Day 3 - had 1 shake (choc yummy!) and 1 soup. Went to bed after a big glass of water cause I felt sick and i've been up since 4am (now approaching 6am) when my son fell out of bed, and then the dog started barking! Living in a mid-terrace means I cant ignore her to teach her not to bark, its a case of I have to see to her to shut her up :( So its very early morning of day 4, i'm dying for a shake. Tuesday I had 1 shake, Wednesday 3, Thursday 2. When really I shouldve had 9. So today - Friday - I can have more? I really want a shake but my son takes my shaker to bed with milk in at night and last time I checked he was cuddling it (empty) so I darent force it off him to wash it and have a shake! D'oh! Feeling pretty good though, not feeling like I want to give up - bring it on! If I get through the weekend, and do Monday without cheating ive broken my record. Lol. I've only managed 6 days solid - and then I was craving food like no tomorrow! On the 6th day, I ate at dinner time. So Monday, 2pm? I'll have broken it. I really do think ive gone into ketosis too. My breath pongs, I cant stop burping and I feel good [albeit sleepy] so i'm ready to kick Fridays, day 4's ass!!!

I think I just ate!

No I didnt, but I nodded off on the sofa for 10minutes (with laptop on knee!!) and had a dream that I ate, boo! Just woke up and thought 'you idiot, youre on day 4, youve eaten' then I realised errrr I was asleep! Oooh best go, can hear the patter of a 3yr olds feet bounding around upstairs! :D

Ooh so I yesterday [day 3] I only had 2 products. Today, i've had 2 so far and im feeling ready for another. I had one at 8am ish as im surviving on about 3.5hrs sleep today. Another at 1pm. Think today I might possibly have 4, not sure yet though! Just hoping I dont crack at dog training tonight - treats are cheese cubes arghhh ive managed to cut it all up without diving in for a mouthful. So fingers crossed?

Anyhow.. I spent about 2hrs in the shower, drying my hair/doing it up and did my make-up [this generally takes me 30-45mins ha!] and got dressed and declared today will be the last time I will wear my 'fat outfit' - im going to wear it, wash it and give it my heavily pregnant sister. Its a very long vest top and leggings urgh! Its been my nicest outfit in ages, apart from a very select few tops and 1 pair of jeans I have! Never felt like admitting I had a problem with food until now, and I can say it - I have a problem with food. I live to eat. I dont see food as fuel my body needs as and when. I see it as I need delicious dishes, takeaways, sugary snacks etc. And I dont, deep down I dont need food. Onwards + upwards LD

Got through day 4 on 2shakes and 1 soup/ Even though I had my first shake quite early I still managed it :)

Day 5:

So its not quite 9am, im sat outside with a pint of water and my laptop, ive been sat here about 40minutes already :D My ketostix said i've moved up a notch yesterday and I dont feel any different now to what I did day 1! So gawwd knows if i'm in ketosis or not. Today, will be my first day without a stock drink - I didnt have one yesterday but I did have some zero pop (it wont knock ketosis out, or atleast it shouldnt) but today is going to be my first day 3 satchets + water only! I cant drink black tea, something strange about it but I have got some raspberry leaf bags so I might brew one of those and leave it to cool. The suns out today, again, and i'm mighty happy in myself for some reason! Last night, my OH wanted to get himself a takeaway, so I quickly made my soup up, downed it in 5minutes and said im going to bed! Temptation was there, if I wanted to, I could've but i'm simply NOT hungry although the thought of takeout realllllllly sent my head in circles.

I've decided, with agreement of the OH, that for every stone I loose (and ive got lots of those to loose!) I will put 20pounds into a moneybox. Once i've hit target my OH said he will give me a few hundred quid too. All to go towards new clothes, undies, a coat etc and he will buy me a nice slow cooker and grill etc all to go with healthier eating. The kitchen is MY room, everyone knows that, from the moment I moved into my first flat I made the kitchen mine. So having nice, new (and not second hand!) bits and pieces - well I cant wait! I'm not quite ready to start making meals for my OH and offspring just yet. Maybe day 15 onwards? I know a few people slip or nearly slip around day 10-14 (what ive read up on here) if they havent already slipped so i'm moving away from temptation. My OH is being very good this time round. He is making my son a sandwich in the morning and putting it in the fridge for his dinner so I dont have to stare temptation in the face. Enough of me rambling though, I feel brilliant, my headaches gone, and I cant wait til first weigh-in (Tuesday) xxx

hey fizz looks like you're gettin into the swing of things girl... a few questions for ya... why are you only having 2 shakes some days... i reckon coz you're not having your full 3 shakes that's whats makin you have the soup etc?? you should take the full 3 coz that's what keeps ya goin??.... also my pharmacist said not to drink diet pop coz it might have citric acid in it which knocks you out of ketosis... dont know if thats right but just concerned for ya after all that hard work and will power dont want a little thing like diet pop to upset the ol apple cart..... the pains in the legs go away... i had leg aches for a few days... but they soon went away as did the headaches... i hate water but am drinkin tons coz i tell ya when i dont the hunger defo kicks in??!! It's hard to cook for the family, ive just cooked chicken korma for my hubbie and kids now and god what a gorgeous smell, but i just tune out now and am not bothered..... thats hard for ya when your oh starts to have his blowouts at night... thank god i reckon my hubbie feels a bit sorry for me so hes cut out the junk at night.... but thats good for him coz its a bad habit anyway!!!!!! you're doin fab girl... hang in and stay strong and dont cave.... im into week 5 now and its plain sailing.... before you know it you will be on re-feed and all this will be a distant memory!!!! xxxx

hey fizz looks like you're gettin into the swing of things girl... a few questions for ya... why are you only having 2 shakes some days... i reckon coz you're not having your full 3 shakes that's whats makin you have the soup etc?? i think its mainly some days im too tired to do anything so like on day 1, [tuesday] the sunday i had no sleep, and monday had my usual 7hrs, so tuesday i slept all the time - and only managed one shake. But I havent had a stock for 2 days now :) you should take the full 3 coz that's what keeps ya goin??.... also my pharmacist said not to drink diet pop coz it might have citric acid in it which knocks you out of ketosis... dont know if thats right but just concerned for ya after all that hard work and will power dont want a little thing like diet pop to upset the ol apple cart its zero pop hun - lemonade has acid as does fanta orange, but not coke zero. i know this because i was meant to be doing exante [i applied for a tv programe regarding diets and they got it me hugely discounted, and i found out coke zero is ok in moderation ofc.] but im barely having it anyway so its not too bad :)..... the pains in the legs go away... i had leg aches for a few days... but they soon went away as did the headaches... i hate water but am drinkin tons coz i tell ya when i dont the hunger defo kicks in??!! my headaches and leg pains have gone slightly, so im much better. It's hard to cook for the family, ive just cooked chicken korma for my hubbie and kids now and god what a gorgeous smell, but i just tune out now and am not bothered..... thats hard for ya when your oh starts to have his blowouts at night... thank god i reckon my hubbie feels a bit sorry for me so hes cut out the junk at night.... but thats good for him coz its a bad habit anyway!!!!!! you're doin fab girl... hang in and stay strong and dont cave.... im into week 5 now and its plain sailing.... before you know it you will be on re-feed and all this will be a distant memory!!!! xxxx

[ive written inside your quote love]

cooking for him is just a joke. its killing me inside, I dont know why but I really want to give in today, im sleepy, irrate and emotional. My OH isnt supportive at all, he never has been and keeps trying to lure me. I dont want to give in, christ no but oh god just to have a sarnie righ now - it'd make my life 100 times easier :( it'd be back to normal, him [and the rest] mocking me for failing, I wouldnt be so irrate and i'd be generally miserable! Arghhhhh whats the point anymore. Dont get it now, I sooooo need to be happy yet he wont help me?! :sigh:

Ahh I welcome in day 6, with sleep deprivation, hormones raging, stress, achey body and general 'dont give a s--t' mood. I'm still going strong, no zero drink, no stock drink, no pepper in the soup as of today. I've got through the first week and im gradually cutting down, dropped the stock on day 3 or 4? Dropped the pepper on day 4. Dropped the zero on day 6 hopefully (I had a tiny glass on day 5, 200ml if that!!!) but either way, by tomorrow [day 7] im going to be 100% TFR!!!

Anyway, weather looks a little more chillier than previous days, either that or the ketosis 'cold' has kicked in :D So ive got a hot cup of raspberry leaf tea. I've been making a cup up and putting it in the fridge to cool, as a nice 'juice' drink but im freeeeeezing. The dog started barking again at 6.45am so had to get up to let her out. But im overall, shattered. Hopefully ill drag through today :)

x

Wow ive had 1 shake all day and I dont know if I can push another one or 2 down! Will try my best though hehe! Been in the garden all day, cant wait for weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! im going to do smash this :D xx

Thanks leluna, lost 6.5lbs :( abit upset about that but then I just need to say 'well, its taken 7 days, rather than 4-6 weeks it'd have taken on SW/WW etc' :)

6.5 lb is great Hun, you should give yourself a pat on the back!!
My hubbie has been quite supportive of the diet generally but before I started it he said he didn't think I could do it, then the other day when I was throwing some clothes out that were too big he told me not to throw them as he was sure I would be wearing them again one day (I.e put weight back on) but that just spurs me on to so even better!!! I'm gonna prove him wrong and I will show him what will power is! Like I say I can't complain generally tho but think about it how I do!! Hope things get better soon x

Thanks Katie. Its so upsetting though sometimes, when I dont feel like going on and hes there giving it his piece and I think 'either be supportive or dont' but he dont care. I feel totally crap today, i'm tired (was cutting a 10ft high, 25ft long privit ll down yesterday) and ive no energy. Before I started this diet I would drink relentless energy drinks all the time and im soooo missing them, half of my withdrawal is them! Not to mention my OH just had burgers for tea, and they smelt sooooo nice I was tempted to eat one arghh but I didnt. And my son is having turkey sandwiches and oh god, it smells gorg with all that mayo on.

Im not hungry, just missing chewing :(

I know that feeling.....re the burgers, don't give in. Those horrible things are packed with fat and crap which got u here in the first place!!! Think of all that grease he is shovelling into his body, then think about how well u r doing and how much better u feel on the inside without all that fat!!
Give him a wide berth if u can and crack on with the diet, prove to him that u can do it and that u r getting results. Try not to talk about the diet if at all possible, if u need a moan then come on here, if he speaks about it, tell him the first time u would rather not discuss it with someone who can be so short sighted and unsupportive and then ignore him if he keeps talking about it. The results will soon speak for themselves!!! X

I cracked. Day 7. Had half of a chicken breast. Ketosis still going so im ok, I feel better for it too! But im good to continue!

Well I best go to bed, bye day 7 I hope to never see you again and hello day 8!! xxx

I'm nearly through day 8, and feeling good. I cant wait til I get into the double numbers 10/11 etc! I have been a good girl all day, had a vanilla made with hot water + coffee for breakfast then soup at dinner time. Other than that tea and water all day!

Keeping myself busy from now til day 14 ish, disinfected the whole living room today haha, boredem and stopping myself from cracking again :) I can see more and more people cracking now, and I did yesterday but im determined not too now.

Off to hoover the stairs and disinfect the woodowork :D

my god fizz you're house is gonna be sparklin kiddo! at least you cracked and only had some chicken.. imagine how annoyed you would be if you hadve eaten the burger?! And your partner would have that smug look on his face sayin i told you so?! well done and keep goin, you can do this and you know that more than anyone! x

Haha I need a clean house :D usually a tip! But living room is sparkling, I even cleaned the fireplace all out, hoovered, mopped, disinfected all flooring, dusted tv unit and my ornaments. Washed window! Then went and hoovered the stairs, sprayed disinfectant allover woood work inc doorframes. Went into the bathroom. Sorted my bits out and took photos then put a load on eBay - my size 22 dress!!! Im an 18 lol its never fit me but I bought it?! So hopefully can raise some funds for a new top or something :)

Im so proud I only had the chicken, and it wasnt nothing fatty! I'm off to google some info about BBQ'in chicken legs (plain, not seasoned) because ive GOT to eat soon, its a family get together and distant fam be there, I cant have them ALL mocking me. So going to find a suitable salad piece if there is one to have and see if I can have BBQed chicken. Just going to tell them im on the waiting list for doctors weight-loss regime or something and ive got to loss as much as I can so no potato salad or chinese pork! argh! Going to sneak a shake in too. Im prepared for this 'do', my family are travellers and all are slim - well who wouldnt be with 15 kids hanging off their legs living in a campervan ;)

But anyway enough rambling, im smashing this diet! Nearly time to say seeeeee ya day 8 and helloooo day 9! Hahaha! Its flying past! I loveeee it! All those that said I wouldnt do it - well F you all, here I am and im whipping this diets ass! Here is to me, my son, my best friend and close family, whose lifes I can hopefully make better once im readyily available to join in activities!

My new goal date btw is 6months, exactly 27 weeks. If I hit target in at week 19 then by 27 weeks I want to have refed and maintained. Creepy thing working it out, week 27 'weigh in' will fall on 11.11.11 :D

Current mood: 100% f'd off.

Im freezing on this diet, and I went to bed early last night (about 11.30pm) just cause I was cold and needed to warm up, im wearing socks, shorts, pj bottoms, nighty and a jumper and im still shaking. Now usually, my mum and oh's parents will have our son at weekends, we dont mind - gives us a chance to lie in. This weekend [sat] they couldnt have him, which is fair enough. But Thursday morning, 4am - son falls out of bed, put him back to bed just about to get back in myself... dog starts barking an wont shut up. Saturday morning - 7am dog starts. Sunday - 6am dog starts. Mon, Tues ... you get the drift. Now yesterday morning - that was it, I needed sleep. I argued with oh, and he promised he;d get up today when the dog started, swore on our sons lifes. So why am I up at [now 7.30am] 7am because the dog was barking and hes still in bed?!!?! I cant believe he'd be so selfish. Both sat and sun he wasnt out of bed til midday-2pm! He will get up at 8am and be non the wiser of my mood or the fact im actually crying cause im exhausted all the time arghhhh :(

Back