Fizzys Journey..

I love reading your diary Fizz you always make me chuckle :)
You are doing really well now and seem totally in the zone.
Keep up the great work x

Haha thanks :)

Oh fizzz. U ar so funny. I stopped going to d gym when I started dis lipo as I tire n get dizzy easily. I will take a bnreak 4 a month. Well done n dnt gve up

I'm only just starting! Last time I was in any gym, or did anything to get out of breath, other than in the bedroom, was at school - I left 4 bloomin year ago!!

Right now, ive just had my FIRST shake! Its gone 6pm oooops. And I feel like joining the dog in rumaging through my bin! Taken my mind off it all though, linked up bbc iPlayer to the tv :p other half going crrrazy at me :D I'm obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with a DJ called 'Kissy Sell Out' - he has 1 slot a week thurs night/fri morning midnight-2am, but it gets me right in the mood for a dance, so dancing around the living room belting out the songs :rolleyes:

I've got lots of gardening to do tomorrow, so that'll keep me busy hopefully. But other than that i'm dreading weigh in, my scales havent moved yet eek!!

Oh ive also edited my goals, make the, better abit and taken my ticker down too. It moves very slow for me :D but think i'll do a monthly one with the challenges :) God im sad!!

Those scales have got to me again havent they?

I had a pee, and jumped on, just could not resist - theyre in line with chemist scales so I thought 'oh go on then' and I am not impressed! Im at 206.5lbs, so thats 2.75lbs in 6 days but then last night I did cheat, I couldnt stop myself, but I should of. I put some chicken in the oven and read about eggs and had 4 boiled eggs + 2 breasts! I managed about 3/4's of the chicken and 2 eggs, gave rest to the dog. And only had 2 shakes. Up side is, it shouldnt knock ketosis out. Down side is probably alot of calories. But im back on track today, the smaller weight losses I can cope with - even though im cheating, because the bigger losses dont bother me, food does though. And i've said if I need to, then have 1 breast + 1 sliced boiled egg and 2 shakes on the days I really need to. I think im due on, and thats whats up with me. But atleast I didnt binge of a packet of crisps, a jacket potato an what not! I'm 19, ive got a few years to loose the weight, so i'm not beating myself up over it cause if I make myself feel bad then i'll cave in. Food has been my get out clause for years. I could go until tea time before eating but would have a very large portion, then have toast/crisps/snacks til bedtime and I need to change that and well I am. So heres to day 13, and im grinning like a mad cow because i've nearly done 2 weeks in ketosis/on shakes with 2 cheats so far. And im about to enter week 3, and I cant believe on days 1-5 I was so upset because I didnt think i'd do it.

Update on other half: He is still an A class ballbag.

Feeling better about myself, my body is wondering whats going off cause I keep starving it then giving it a little bit of chicken then starving it. Just cant help myself?! Really just boohooo :(

Had 2 today, plus lots of water and had pop again, tomorrow I cant slip... no way on this planet will I slip tomorrow... good luck? Off to have a shower and a very early night now :D x

Got to change diets.

I have 4 days of shakes left over and 11 days until payday. Just about had enough in my paypal to buy some other shakes off eBay. I'm going to stick around, just wont be doing lipo! Only downside is its a tub of powder rather than individual shakes - so its all 1 flavour :( But i'll do it ;)

Oh, and a 3lb loss this week... better than nothing!

So I switched the diet :( Not good, the eBay one is rank. Following a mix of atkins/calorie counting/abit of everything really until payday and then I can put the money (for a month) to one side and go on like that. Day 13 I got to :( Could cry!!

Awww hun, that doesn't sound good :( what u gonna do? Get thru the tub? Put this section behind u and concentrate on when u have your supplies and can fully commit again.. it won't be long! Has your man pulled his socks up any? Lol. Have a lovely weekend xx

Awww hun, that doesn't sound good :( what u gonna do? Get thru the tub? Put this section behind u and concentrate on when u have your supplies and can fully commit again.. it won't be long! Has your man pulled his socks up any? Lol. Have a lovely weekend xx

God you must be kidding? I wouldnt wish it on the most obese person i've ever laid eyes on! It tastes plastic and just urghh :cry: I'm just going to try and be healthy as poss and re-start when ive got pennys!!x

Back