Fizzys juddd dance

You're doing fab Lily.
My 'final' restart is tomorrow. I've recruited people from work to in a competition with and we are being sponsored... So hopefully this will be my last and best attempt.
Not looking forward to the scales tomorrow, being on holiday all week for half term has had up eating out every day bar one....
X

There was lots of vino which lead to yesterday being an inpromtu dd! Fast until 5pm and then something nice for tea.

Also we're getting a second dog, getting a wee Pom from a rescue centre, lady is coming to day to do a home check visit, then hopefully we can get him in a few days!

11 lost : 56 to goal

Just took a nosy at we're you were at the moment. Well done for taking on exante again(never mind yesterday!) it's something I was unable to do longer than 2hrs last wk x

Also we're getting a second dog, getting a wee Pom from a rescue centre, lady is coming to day to do a home check visit, then hopefully we can get him in a few days!

Aww that is great :). Is it all going ahead?
I have a Pom love him to bits. They may be small but have such big personalities.

Yip, got him yesterday. Things are going well, our chow has got a bit over excited at times and frith tend him, but other than than he's great. Only a couple of accidents so far, and he held it in over night which was great!

Just took a nosy at we're you were at the moment. Well done for taking on exante again(never mind yesterday!) it's something I was unable to do longer than 2hrs last wk x

Thanks, not ideal but weight was soaring. Gain is away and 12lbs lost in 2 weeks (was in 1 week before blow out lol) just keeping quiet n getting on with it x

Hi. Just popping in to subscribe.

Had an essay due this afternoon that I hadn't done so ended up pulling an alnighter, still awake, think I'm in a delirious state at this point, have no idea weather I'm suppose to be up or down, confused as tiddlywinks : /

Did u get ur essay done/ x

Back