Fizzys juddd dance

Yip, got him yesterday. Things are going well, our chow has got a bit over excited at times and frith tend him, but other than than he's great. Only a couple of accidents so far, and he held it in over night which was great!

That is great. Glad all is going well so far. I remember wanting a Chow when I was little, what little girl doesn't love fluffy animals :rolleyes:lol.

Oh yea, and I'm eating anyway no matter if its up or down , hands to the world don't care!

11 lost : 56 to goal

Sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do. I felt just like this over the weekend. Totally stuffed my face on Fri and Sun... probably ruined the week now but I didn't give a damn at the time!

Got it done, enjoyed my wknd and can't get back in track. Haven't actually tried but torn and so tired!

It is so tiring! I labeled this feeling "diet fatigue". I'm fed up of everything about diets! Take it day by day and just make good choices where u can xxc

There must be something in the air Fizzy, I think we're all a bit off track at the moment, I'm hoping to get through a DD today without eating anything stupid

Day 1 100%

Going to do a daily record of WI's. Fingers crossed I can keep this going a bit. To 13'10 or a sts, which ever strikes first!

Mental arguments today, fully looking for excuses to eat. Had a s&s porridge for breaking and have planned out the rest of the day. Fingers crossed!

I had a good talk to myslef last night about it all, my head now appears to be back on board, but it's tough going at the mo, stick with the packs, food's never as good as you think it will be anyway xxx

I had a good talk to myslef last night about it all, my head now appears to be back on board, but it's tough going at the mo, stick with the packs, food's never as good as you think it will be anyway xxx

But sometimes it issssssssss!

Hufflegrump.

Just done (attempted) Josies 30sec interval DVD. 20min workout, of which I watched the last 10mins on my bum!

Going to be out of the house most of the day, which should help, as long as I can stay out of coffee shops.

Oh dear god, I've a wedding to go to in 3weeks and my flipping dress doesn't fit! My on again off again dieting has failed miserably!

So dieting from 11am today!

But still my motivation wanes :(

One meal at a time, no booze, no snacks. But I'm prob still going to need to buy a new dress, can't get zip up at all!

Oh dear god, I've a wedding to go to in 3weeks and my flipping dress doesn't fit! My on again off again dieting has failed miserably!

So dieting from 11am today!

But still my motivation wanes :(

One meal at a time, no booze, no snacks. But I'm prob still going to need to buy a new dress, can't get zip up at all!

:-( come on lady u can do it. You've done it before. Little by little x

Don't think can make that much!

Anyway, in bed, hungry as planned. And I now have to go and house sit my mums tomoro to wait on a tradesman, so that will stop e snacking

Back