Flipflop's diary

Well, its weigh in tomorrow, have been 100% so will be a bit peed off if I've only lost 1lb. I'm feeling slim though (is that possible at 19 stone!) and my clothes are very loose. Tried on some tops and trousers in Asda Walmart today, size 20 tops looked good but couldnt do up the 20 trousers so a few more pounds to go yet.

Good on you hun, go for it. Yes - you can feel slim at 19 stone, it's all about recognising the changes in your shape.

I can tell if I've lost weight by feeling my knuckles!!!

You're doing SO well!

You're going to be my 'thinspiration' i think :D As you're doing it from home like me, and you started a couple of weeks before me! Good luck! :D xxxx

Oh wow! Well done!!! :D Now go and update your ticker lol ;)

Just bought some cheap tops in Matalan, NORMAL range size 20! yay and a sleeveless cardigan in Dorothy Perkins. Bottom half is still a 22 unfortunately! Thanks girls x

Weigh in day has rolled round again and its 2lbs lost. I'm pleased because I felt like I havent lost anything, but the scales tell me different!

Ooooh well done you!!! :D And look! BMI below 40 now!! Woop woop! :D

Well its weigh in today and shock horror *I gained* 1 lb! I was away at the weekend with my kids and other Mums and kids from school. Fri I was 100% on the plan but Sat night let slip with many wines over my allowance! Then Sunday I had a carvery roast dinner before we came home, so I know why I gained. It just shows how easy it is to gain if you dont watch what youre doing.

Back