Flirty's diary ...............

hi
just been reading thru the last bit of this & i was thinking that if i carry on as i am , i could well be writing the same in a few months time & i really don't want to ( sorry no offence intended) i startes CD on Nov 1st & have been doing well, just the last couple of week spent faffing, thought i was back on track but i just keep nibbling, nothing major - a bit of chicken here, a slice of bread there - you get the gist & really don't want it to get out of control for a couple of reasons
1 i'm off my BP meds now & DON'T want to go back on them
2 i WILL be slim in time for my 40th in July
3 I've thrown all my bigger clothes out & won't buy bigger sizes EVER again
so really need to sort my head out
i look to alot of the long standing members like you for inspiration.
like Karen said your attitude appears to be healthy & we will ALL succeed
xx:)

Cheryl - no offence taken!!!

If reading my (and other peoples) struggle to keep the weight off - or the constant lose/gain scenario helps you stay motivated - then it was worth me writing it all down.

You reasons for losing and keeping the weight off are great - and feel free to come back on here and kick my a*** if you see me slipping (from 19/02/07 onwards!!)

If reading my (and other peoples) struggle to keep the weight off - or the constant lose/gain scenario helps you stay motivated - then it was worth me writing it all down.

You reasons for losing and keeping the weight off are great - and feel free to come back on here and kick my a*** if you see me slipping (from 19/02/07 onwards!!)

& the same goes for me too, i may well get to Brum & if i do , i look forward to meeting you
xx:)

Hi Bev

This really struck a chord with me, and was always the question I asked myself, I am a well-known control freak and everything else is organised to within an inch of it's like - but could I control my weight - no way! CD made such a massive difference, but my control over food, well I don't think it'll ever exist and I'm still going up and down the pounds, but luckily it's still at the lower end near my goal weight. I was fine (ish) up until Christmas and then just lost it and started eating more & more, tried doing 1000 plan every Monday - fine until Friday then the glycogen loss would just pile back on. I've now got my birthday out of the way and am really knuckling down and will get back to my goal weight by the end of the month.

But it ain't easy that's for sure.

Keep up the good work - you'll do it. :)

xx

There seems to be lots of us overeaters who are very organised in control of the rest of our life - but not our food intake or weight ........ wonder if there's a link there???
Thanks MD - think I will do it this time .... and then can come to you for advice on keeping on track afterwards, as you'll have it sorted by then!

There Thanks MD - think I will do it this time .... and then can come to you for advice on keeping on track afterwards, as you'll have it sorted by then!

Annoying thing is I thought I did have it sorted, I kept my weight even from April right through to December and more importantly kept my eating under control, didn't eat things for the sake of it, stopped being greedy and ate what I enjoyed, which was healthy food. All that seems to have changed overnight! How stoopid. But reigning it back in now, will get back to my goal weight and will stay there for the rest of the year, determined.

But you never know I may be coming to you :)

Bev hun u have always me there for me offering me so much kindness and support and words of wisdom.
I know when you head is in the right place you u will have no probs staying on track as u r one strong determined lady.
Take care and ty for all your support xx

Bev hun u have always me there for me offering me so much kindness and support and words of wisdom.
I know when you head is in the right place you u will have no probs staying on track as u r one strong determined lady.
Take care and ty for all your support xx

Roch you were the first person to welcome me to Minimins and have always been there for me and others with words of support, even when you are having a hard time too. So any you get back is payment in kind! Watching your journey with interest and fingers crossed for you - want the success for you so much, you are a lovely lady and deserve it.

Snow in Cheshire - but not lots of it.

My OH's birthday ... he's but a baby as he's 4 years younger than me - but as I pointed out "you are as old as the person you feel" - therefore that makes him older than me!!!! Have made lots of little Happy Birthday notelets and put them in his lunch box, glasses case, laptop etc etc etc - so should make him smile! Just about to put birthday banners, baloons and photos of him up outside the house (no growing old quietly and gracefully with me!!)

Other than that - a nice quiet day catching up with emails, on here and not a lot else!

Sounds like you've got a great day planned for him Bev, have a great one.

He's just complained - 'cos he's found a paper cake and wants a real one!!

Ha my best friend is making him a choc one for his surprise meal on Saturday - so will just get him a little one for tonight!

Snow in Cheshire - but not lots of it.

My OH's birthday ... he's but a baby as he's 4 years younger than me - but as I pointed out "you are as old as the person you feel" - therefore that makes him older than me!!!! Have made lots of little Happy Birthday notelets and put them in his lunch box, glasses case, laptop etc etc etc - so should make him smile! Just about to put birthday banners, baloons and photos of him up outside the house (no growing old quietly and gracefully with me!!)

Other than that - a nice quiet day catching up with emails, on here and not a lot else!
awww, thats so sweet :D :D :D hope you both had a lovely day and evening :D

What did the Dr say about your neck honey?

It's a pulled muscle - apparently it's the largest muscle .... well no point pulling a small one eh??!! On very strong tablets plus co-codimol and feeling awful ... but hopefully will soon feel better.

The laugh was she said OH should give me a back, shoulder and neck massage at night ... I replied it was his birthday - and he'd be hoping to get a massage of his own from me!!!

Ok off again now - was just quick pop in. Looking forward to my massage now!!!

Back