Flirty's diary ...............

Well don't tend to post on here when I'm not losing weight ... at the moment I'm probably gaining the equivalent of the butter mountain (does that still exist??? and the milk lakes?? or have they gone rancid??)

But had a lovely day today - my middle daughter and I went to Cheshire Oaks - a shopping outlet village and had ourselves a retail therapy day! There are some lovely shops there and i've decided after Monday - no more prevaricating and down to CD or maybe another diet. I want to lose weight so I can get into size 12 clothes easily - the largest most of the clothes in most of the shops were today was 16 and I want to be able to buy anything in any shop. I've decided when i get to size 12 I'm going to buy lots of nice expensive classic outfits and then mix and match them with cheap fashion items that I only wear for that season. So with the sun shining on us we had a great day and my DD paid me a lovely compliment and said I was one of the few people she enjoyed going shopping with!!! Something from an 18yr old!! Felt a warm rush of maternal love and then wondered if she wanted me to buy her that top she'd seen in the last shop???!!!!

Had an embarrassing moment last night when one of my clients - who has become part friend too, asked me how I was doing .... and yep you guessed, I ended up in tears :cry: I don't like doing this when I'm not prepared or in control of the situation - I was working for a start - mmmmm. Well Monday can't come soon enough for me - my mind is obviously telling me I need help!

MY SD due for a visit on Saturday - going to keep a very low profile and need to do something elsewhere in the house I think! But have a lovely day arranged for Sunday, my 3 kids plus mo OH's mum and her partner are going for a chinese banquet. Really looking forward to that.

oooooooooooooh a chinese banquet..... can i come can i come can i come ha ha

what a lovely day you had with your daughter... i know i don't even know ya but i bet you make a lovely mam!!!

hope you are having a nice day today hun

love

oooooooooooooh a chinese banquet..... can i come can i come can i come ha ha

what a lovely day you had with your daughter... i know i don't even know ya but i bet you make a lovely mam!!!

hope you are having a nice day today hun

love

Where you going for the chinese banquet?! :)

Cheshire Oaks - Ellements .... Gen would love to have you there hun!

Had an embarrassing moment last night when one of my clients - who has become part friend too, asked me how I was doing .... and yep you guessed, I ended up in tears :cry: I don't like doing this when I'm not prepared or in control of the situation - I was working for a start - mmmmm. Well Monday can't come soon enough for me - my mind is obviously telling me I need help!

Don't be embarrassed Bev, these things happen and as a friend I'm sure she was very understanding and not put out - even if she was with you as a client. You may be her CDC but you allowed to be human too you know. :)

MY SD due for a visit on Saturday - going to keep a very low profile and need to do something elsewhere in the house I think! But have a lovely day arranged for Sunday, my 3 kids plus mo OH's mum and her partner are going for a chinese banquet. Really looking forward to that.

That sounds good, something nice to focus on too. Haven't had a chinese in absolutely ages, one of my clients 'fessed to me last week that she'd had a chinese and I kept thinking about it all day :rolleyes: Just keep yourself busy Saturday, perhaps go out and do a bit of shopping, I used to do that when DH's kids were younger and a bit of a handful, just go and potter round the shops for a few hours and let him have some time with them, and it just gave me a break too. And have a lovely day Sunday - although I'm sure I'll speak to you before then :)

Down day today. Done nothing all day - so just been off and had a shower, dilapidated every hair that shouldn't be where ever it is (TMI??!!) did my nails and tootsies - feel I've been neglecting myself lately, which is bad for me, but also OH.

Then just got a lovely email from my most wonderful SIL which has had me in floods of tears - need to regain my composure as i have a client in 15mins ... and this crying on clients shoulders is not a becoming trair in a counsellor!

Yesterday i felt sooo good - why does a day matter??? and my OH was thrilled when I met him at the door with a big smile on my face (his face visably relaxed in knowing i was ok) - he must dread coming home and wondering what sort of mood I'm in. So will go and wash my face - maybe even put some make up on and see if i can recreate that feeling for when he comes through the door tonight. Hate the look on his face when he doesn't know what to say or do to make me feel bettter.

I just wish i was there to give you loads of hugs hun... your OH sounds like a little star and i'm sure he loves you just the way you are and will be there for you no matter what.

Hope putting a bit of make up on ya makes ya feel better chick it works for me!!!

love

Hiya Bev

I'm glad you pampered yourself a bit today, that's a good sign too I would think as I know it's often the case when you're really down that even that's a chore, I've had days when I didn't want to get out of bed, let alone get dressed, washed etc, so hope your pampering made you feel a bit better. It's always tough when you get a down day after a good day, seems so unfair, but that's the way it goes, these moods are unpredictable little bu**ers!

Put your make up and best smile on, who knows you may even fool yourself - it all helps.

Take care & hope you have a good evening.

:hug99:
xx

Hi Bev - hope you managed to perk up a bit - and i agree doing your hair and make up does wonders for your mood!! Hope you have a great weekend even when SD is around!!

Hi Bev - hope you managed to perk up a bit - and i agree doing your hair and make up does wonders for your mood!! Hope you have a great weekend even when SD is around!!

Lots better tonight. Put my slap on and we went out. Did some shopping at Makro - and then went for a meal at pizza hut!! Will just take this on an hour by hour, day by day basis until I'm back to normal - whatever that is!!!!

Lots better tonight. Put my slap on and we went out. Did some shopping at Makro - and then went for a meal at pizza hut!! Will just take this on an hour by hour, day by day basis until I'm back to normal - whatever that is!!!!

Good for you.if mornings are hard don't tryto do anything til after lunch.not long til Dr's appt now.
All the best

Thanks Jane - today was a duvet day!! Must admit to actually looking forward to seeing the Doctor on Monday now, to get it resolved and start living my life properly.

Thanks for support.

Just read Jazzy's thread - and boy has she put me to shame. So I know you've all read it before BUT I'm going to start again on Monday! I need to remind myself why i want to lose at least 3stone - and that happened yesterday when I was trying on clothes for West Life concert on Saturday night and Mothers Day on Sunday .... they all fitted ok - BUT my stomach stuck out and spoiled the outline of everything. So I have the answers .......... do something about it! Gave my self permission to eat because i thought I needed it - well permission is rescinded as of Monday morning!!! Feeling quite upbeat this morning - sun is shining brightly from the sky and so far so good ...............

Just read Jazzy's thread - and boy has she put me to shame. So I know you've all read it before BUT I'm going to start again on Monday! I need to remind myself why i want to lose at least 3stone - and that happened yesterday when I was trying on clothes for West Life concert on Saturday night and Mothers Day on Sunday .... they all fitted ok - BUT my stomach stuck out and spoiled the outline of everything. So I have the answers .......... do something about it! Gave my self permission to eat because i thought I needed it - well permission is rescinded as of Monday morning!!! Feeling quite upbeat this morning - sun is shining brightly from the sky and so far so good ...............

Don't want to damp your enthusiasm,& am delighted you're upbeat & vigourous today,but you can feel the But coming.
It's hard when we're 100% & we beat ourselves up when we sin.You are a bit under the weather moodwise at present & if you err you'll run the risk of being v hard on yourself.
Can I suggest,v politely,that you aim just to be sensible for a week or so & go for it full steam in a week or two when you are feeling more settled.

I don't mean to sound dogmatic, but my friends tell me it happens anyway.All I'm trying to do is encourage you to set an achievable task. I know you'll get to goal v soon & wish you full strength as soon as poss.

please tell me to mind my own business if I've over stepped the mark here,
Yours ,tub thumping again,

Last edited:

Hi Bev, I know you won't believe me, but I've actually had to put a search to find ya....I've never come across your thread in me normal new posts since last visited etc, we're but passing ships in de nite, now I'll need time to have a wee read before I can open me mouth, but I know that I enjoy your posts on other peoples threads, and i'm really looking forward to meeting ya in Dublin, so I'll start by reading your thread and getting to know ya a little better, ha ha I'm in now, no getting rid of me ......

Good luck on your Monday start...{{{{quiet p.s. its a public holiday here on Monday, we likes to make de most of Paddy's weeekend,,,ha ha pretty soon, we'll have it Paddys week LMAO}}}}} LOVE de Shamrock.....:D :D

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

Hey Hon,

sending you some (((())))hugs.
Have a fab weekend hope everything goes well with doc.

xxx

Back