Flirty's diary ...............

I can't believe it either to be honest with ya!!! I haven't been this weight (10st 1lb) since July last year.... really thought i was on the slippery slope of piling it all back on!

It is so helpful when your drs do actually listen to you, its good he has started you at a low dose, then after a couple of weeks depending on how you are he will either keep you at that dose or up them a little.
But they do help and finding the right dose for you is vital.

Keep up the good work, and get that water down !

Hiya Bev

Glad it went well with the Dr, makes such a difference when you have someone who listens and is helpful. You should start to feel a lot better and back to your old self before too much longer.

Take care hun, well done on your Day 1 restart.

xx

Well done Bev. Also well done to your GP & your DH.
I know you're impatient to get everything back to normal.
Please give yourself enough time.
When you are safely back at goal & on top of life again the problems of a cold & windy march will seem to be an understandable hiccup.
Sending you a warm hug:hug99:

Hey Bev... delighted ur docs appointment went well for you... you will be back to yourself in no time at all!!!

Great to see you so positive again hun

love

Hiya Bev....just popped by to say Helloooooo :) and to let you know I'm thinkin' about ya !

Hope you're doin' OK hun.....HUGS to you....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Bev

Just thought i'd drop by and see how you were doing? I've got through day one SS - it was a bit delayed coz i ended up eating on Wednesday night! But SS'd all day yesterday.. two or three days to go till ketosis :)

Popped on towish you a pleasant & calm weekend.

Hope you are feeling a little better Beverley, just want you to know we are all thinking about you.

Take care xx

hey hun... was glad to see ya back lurking here yesterday... hope you are having a good day and have a lovely weekend

love

Hiya everyone - have had a few PM's asking how I am - and some people have noticed I've been quiet on here (most unlike me and normal service will soon be resumed!!)

The anti-depressants are making me feel worse and the side-effects make me feel like everything is too much effort. I have been on here lurking and reading some of the posts - but not really felt like contributing much at the moment. Hopefully will soon start to feel much better and you'll all get sick of the sight of me again!!!

We are not going to Brum on Saturday - I just don't feel up to it - but next time, we'll be there!! I hope everyone that does go has a fantastic time.

Many thanks to everyone who has left me messages on my diary thread and PMed me, it is much appreciated.

Evening Bev,

Not been online for several days as stranded in blinkin london so logged on when I got home to see how my mates are getting on

Really glad that it went well with the Docs, they can be so smug and offhand sometimes so pleased you came away feeling the way you did.

Hope that its the way up now - the sun is shining (okay it is blinkin chilly but I haven't lost all my insulation yet - unlike some around here!) and we are now officially in spring with more daylight than darkness so wahay.

Keep posting the positive vibes (almost like sunbathing)

cheers

glad to see you back on site.
just a few more days & things will seem a bit brighter I hope & just a little less of a struggle too.
Healing vibes :vibes:

Hiya Bev.... sorry to hear the tabs are making you feel worse, i've never taken them so have nothing constructive to say i'm afraid... it's a shame you can't make brum, would have loved to have met you.... but i'm sure we'll meet at another event v soon!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery....

Hi Bev I know you are probably reading your messages and not replying, cant say I blame you.

Just want to say I am thinking of you and hope you start to feel a little brighter soon......take care xx

Hiya everyone!

Well have been feeling awful with side effects of tablets, nausea, shakiness, unable to sleep, then sleeping for England! - but still plodding on. Apparently they are normal - and I should feel better soon. Hope so! Emotionally I do feel better - which is too soon for the tablets, so i guess is the fact i am doing something and exercising some control over my life again.

Diet wise I've stuck to it all week and lost 5lb this morning - so that was good! It's Phil's leaving do at work tomorrow and to say i'm feeling jittery is an understatement - I would have liked to have been a skinny size 10!! But he has assured me, he'll be my side all the time and wants me there - so i'm going - an achievement in itself as I've also got to go to the hairdressers before hand! At the moment I am not venturing out alone - so tomorrow I have to go to hairdressers and then drive up to his work and meet him there, then meet 50 or so people I've never met before!

Thanks for all the support on here from all of you, hopefully you'll soon be seeing me on here much more - and a lot less of me in size!

Fab loss Bev, think you are amazing to stick with the plan when you are feeling rough. Enjoy the works do, they are never as bad as you imagine.

Back