Flirty's diary ...............

You haven't failed until you give up, and even under the trying circumstances you aren't giving up. {{{HUGZ}}}

Thank you .... No I'm not giving up ......... actually lost 1 lb when I stood on the scales this morning :confused: :confused: :confused: - not sure how .... but will TRY so hard today. And I really mean all the tahanks for support - it helps so much.

Oh hun, i hope tomorrow is a better day for you and your family...

Thank you Karen
Just spoken to my dad and Dr came to see my mum last night and has changed her prescription to stronger painkillers - so fingers crossed she might soon start to show an improvement and feel slightly better.

Posted by Flirty:
Might just be doing that Claire! - so far so good with the diet.

You make sure you do. It usually helps when there are people who arent in the situation themselves offering support. That way we dont get completely obsessed about how we feel about it and forget about how you feel about it. Sorry to hear about your brothers relationship. Things are tough at the moment for you.

Your a strong Lady and a Star!

You make sure you do. It usually helps when there are people who arent in the situation themselves offering support. That way we dont get completely obsessed about how we feel about it and forget about how you feel about it. Sorry to hear about your brothers relationship. Things are tough at the moment for you.

Your a strong Lady and a Star!

Aww :eek: thanks Claire .......... that's really sweet! :D

Hi Beverley!

Well done on the pound loss - you can't have ate that much choc now could you...lol;)

Hope today is going a bit easier for you and your family and that your mum's health improves now she's got better medication. Today means too that your brother is another day closer to coming home to his loved ones too....

Hope your doing OK. Take care
Love

Hi Beverley!

Well done on the pound loss - you can't have ate that much choc now could you...lol;)

Hope today is going a bit easier for you and your family and that your mum's health improves now she's got better medication. Today means too that your brother is another day closer to coming home to his loved ones too....

Hope your doing OK. Take care
Love

Thanks Mich - how's it going for you????

Have been glugging water - cut out carbs but eating protein and salad today - as could not face shakes/soups.

Hope today's been OK Beverley - I've managed to get to the end of day 2 100% - bit headachey but impressed with myself especially as I've been on my own all day for 2 days (kids all at school) - normally when I eat cos I can't be seen:eek:

Speak tomorrow.
Love

Hope today's been OK Beverley - I've managed to get to the end of day 2 100% - bit headachey but impressed with myself especially as I've been on my own all day for 2 days (kids all at school) - normally when I eat cos I can't be seen:eek:

Speak tomorrow.
Love

:D Well done Mich!!!!! :D You have done really well. Can't wait to see what your 1st weeks loss is. :D

I didn't get back to SS yesterday .... and not sure about today yet! But I will eventually.

Well have stuck to Ss so far today!!! Back to day 1 but with a more positive head on! Drunk my water and had 2 packs so far .... may have to divide my final pack in half.

Unfortunately the scales weren't as forgiving ..... and I put on - but not going to take any notice of them!

So hopefully tomorrow I'll be posting on here and saying I've got through day 1 ....... again!!! Some of us take the long and scenic road!!!!

I'm keeping busy - with housework (????!!!!!) between clients and coming on here - so should have a lovely clean and tidy house, be losing weight, talking to you lot and seeing my clients .... bet a man couldn't do all that!!!!!

Glad to hear you feeling positive Flirty. I have only just started with this melarky so your a veteran compared to me. Im strangley glad that others have tough times as well but not in a bad way. I dont want everyone falling off the wagan and stuff but I need to feel that its not just me that feels down.

Do you understand what I mean? Sorry if Im making no sense!

Yes Claire I do understand what you meant ..... although less of the veteran please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a CDC and one of my clients ...... said to me: "But you are a counsellor" when I told her I was struggling to get back on SS - but as I said to her I sit in the same chair as she does when I'm doing it myself! My other clients like the fact that I can relate to them and understand how hard it is.

Glad to hear that today has been a better day for you Beverley, well done for staying on track.

You can do it tomorrow too, can't you;)

Love

Thanks Mich - yes so pleased that now I'm on day 2 and lost 2lb that I put on!!! Actually looking forward to today and tomorrow and being back in control of what I'm eating.

Hope you are still doing well - will pop across to your diary in a minute and take a look!

Back