FNM's Done ***** this weekened but back on today! BUT going on Safari next week!!!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Had my first meeting tonight and i am weighing in at 15 stone and 13.5lbs!!! I am only 5ft3 so this is horrid.

I have put my target at 11 stone and hope to get there by my wedding next year!

Starting this diary and am going to keep it up even just jotting down what i am eating and if anyone can tell me where I am going wrong that would be fantastic.

Here goes...

Green Day.

BFast- x2 weetabix (HEX B)
Milke (HEX A)

Lunch- Pasta and Sauce made up of Peppers, garlic, onions, tinned tomatoes and a little sweetener.

Dinner- Hot chilli lime sauce (from website) on chicken (HEXB)
SW Chips and asparagus.

Snacks:- Mullerlights and Apples and satsumas.

n/b recipe for the lime sauce is
Serves 2
1 1/2 syns on O and G

Ingrediants:-
Passata x1 carton
12fl oz chopped fresh tomatoes
Juice of one lime
1/2 a fresh hot chilli, seeded and finely chopped.
2oz chopped spring onions
14g chopped parsley
1/2 tsp cayenne
1tsp Salt
1/4 tsp black pepper./
Sliced lime

Combine all ingredients expect the slived lime and refrigerate for an hour to set the flavours.
To serve. Heat the sauce through a saucepan.
garnish with lime on top of chicken or fish or as a dip for vegetables.

Last edited:
what can I use for my sins then?
I might use some ketchup for my chips and maybe a bit of butter on the asparagus and thats about it.

I am off out for most of the day and cant get to the pasta (interview for 3 hours up in london) so not sure what to do as wont be home till about 4pm? But have to be at another interview at 9.30am! but then have to drive then for half an hour and then get on the train for 1.5hrs.
So was thinking of taking just loads and loads of fruit and maybe a packet of crisps to tide me over?

Or i could change my lunch to the batchelors pasta sauce?

well did today and my god that chilli lime thing???? GORGEOUS!!!! We have some left and i am looking forward to having it tomorrow evening already!

The slimming wolrd chips are FIT and when hubby goes to work i am making myself some more lol, cant do it whilst hes here as he'll want some and i cant be bothered to share hahaha!

Added a vanilla muller with banana and rasberries and blackberries for desert yum yum!

Got 8 syns left and not sure what to eat!
x

hey

well done for day 1!!!!

glad u have enjoyed all the food, i jus been to class n i weigh more than i thought hahahah, oh well it will be gone soon!!!

u sound really positive!!! as for ya syns how bout some quavers or something?

xxx

hey hun.
Log on msn if you wanna chat?
Am a bit hungry. Your supposed to only have 10 syns in your first week so i have 3 syns left so not tooooooooooo bad and i had a bit of butter on my asparagus so i am just gonna stop at that.

how you feeling?
x

Ok, well feeling really positive today and really thinking i will like this "diet" and hoping that this is the one that sees me through.

Diary for today.

Green Day.

BFast- 289x2 shredded wheat honey nut (x2HEX B)
Milk (HEX A) and banana

Lunch- Pasta and Sauce made up of Peppers, garlic, onions, tinned tomatoes and a little sweetener. Muller light 2 satsumas and some grapes.

Dinner- Hot chilli lime sauce again as this was lush! on chicken (HEXB)
SW Chips (LOTS) and asparagus.

Snacks:- Mullerlights and Apples and satsumas.

Thinking of using some syns with some houmus later when watching trash on tv with some pitta bread! mmmmmmmmmmm

Can you have x3hexb and 1 hexa?

Day three (and loving this diet)

Green day

BFast- x2 weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (hexA)

Lunch- Chick pea and Aubergine bake (home made)
Rice

Dinner - Quorn Sausages and Bean bake off SW website.

Desert - Muller light with fruit

Syns - Pitta 3.5
LF Humous (HEXB)

I am stuffed and am only on lunch and not sure how i am going to manage even the Homous and pitta to make up the syns lol.

Last edited:
Ok so people are asking me to share my chick pea and aubergine bake recipe so here goes....

FREE ON GREEN.

Ingrediants:-
x2 large aubergines
x2 large onions chopped
x3 garlic cloves crushed
x2 cans chopped tomatoes (the 400g ones)
x2 cans Chickpeas drained (the 400g ones)
Salt and pepper
x3 tbs of olive oil
and the GOD... Frylight

To make:-
Set your ovan to pre heat at 250
Cut the aubergine lengthways and sprinkle with salt to sweat them out.
Leave for half an hour.
Whilst doing this, cut up your onions and garlic and fry for about 10 mins until golden brown.
once aubergines are ready, wash the sweat adn salt off and then cut into cubes and also fry these until brown.
Bung everything together and sprinkle 3 tablespoons of olive oil over them, i havent counted these syns as this does make a HUGE 4 people possible 6 serving but you can do if you want.

Put in the oven for 60 mins and then serve with rice yum yum yum!!!

I have sent a photo and this recipe to Slimming world website so fingers crossed it gets picked!
xx

SHIZZEN HOUSEN.... so i have eaten 11.5 syns.
Ahhhhhhhhh well still within!

Cheers for that. Its all a bit confusing with the large and smalls but hey i have you lot.
x

day 4.
Going to my grandads. He lives with my aunt who is veggie and she will no doubt make me something to eat but will always ask what i want so will stick to rice or pasta or something.

So far had x2 weetabix HEXB
milk HEXA
Mullerlight
Mug shot.

Total for today:-

Green day:-
Bfast- x2 weetabix HEXB
milk HEXA

Mullerlight
Mug shot.

Lunch:- 5 Bean chilli from Weatherspoons (this came out as free on green but i am not going to eat any syns just in case)

X2 alpen lights HEXB

Dinner:- Aubergine and chick pea Bake with Rice

Desert:- Muller light with fruits.

If hungry mug shots.
x

Back