Following on from the buying products on ebay

That is nothing short of robbery! £15?? PLUS 3 quid postage??? :eek:

Just goes to show how desperate some people are to lose weight, they don't even look into the "legal" side of CD diet. I can't understand how heartless people can be to "cash in" on the desperation of people who really WANT to lose weight

how much is it normally?
the LL flavourings are £9
??

Absolute rip off:mad:

Last edited:
Kellie=];488169 said:
how much is it normally?
the LL flavourings are £9
??

I think my CD flovouring was £6.00 Could have been £6.50, but don't know cos it went in with all the rest!

daylight robbery

If only they sold boullion on ebay - that stuff is like gold dust!!

Feedback / ItemFrom Buyer / PriceDate/Time
iconPos_16x16.gif
Thank You for an Easy Pleasant Transaction. Highly Recommend this ebayer. 5 *vkpm789 ( 3747
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
06-Feb-08 15:38 21 x Cambridge Diet Chocolate Velvet Tetra Packs (#290203967574)£79.99View Item
iconPos_16x16.gif
items arrived exactly as stated excellent ebayer thanks7717rachel ( 10
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
01-Feb-08 12:49 21 x Cambridge Diet Chocolate Velvet Tetra Packs (#290202196878)£79.99View Item
iconPos_16x16.gif
excellent communication a pleasure to do business with thanks7717rachel ( 10
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
01-Feb-08 12:47 Cambridge Diet Chocolate Velvet Tetra Packs x 6 (#290201167540)£18.00View Item
iconPos_16x16.gif
Excellent ebayer would highly recommendspinkyrolle ( 37
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
30-Jan-08 12:55 Cambridge Diet Chocolate Velvet Tetra Packs x 6 (#290201166818)£22.50

That's all on the history as well!!!!!

that is shocking! 6 for £22.50!!
they are mad for paying it tbh!
x

£80 for 21 tetras?? And someone BOUGHT them?? OMG!

Very sad that people can get that desperate.

:eek::eek::eek:

£80 for 21 tetras?? And someone BOUGHT them?? OMG!

Very sad that people can get that desperate.

I would think they are either toooooo embarrassed to see CDC and Dr OR they are not overweight in the first place?????
I cant understand why you would not only pay astronomical prices, but have to wait for them to arrive when you can go see CDC??? I understand that there are areas that are more remote BUT surely local CDC's would possibly drive to meet people who lived quite far - I know mine does????

There could be a variety of reasons why someone would pay those extortionate prices; maybe they aren't overweight and wouldn't be accepted by a CDC or they might have a medical condition that would also exclude them from doing CD legitimately. Obviously, buying from ebay means they can embark upon a VLCD completely unmonitored. Why else would someone pay over double the price?

There could be a variety of reasons why someone would pay those extortionate prices; maybe they aren't overweight and wouldn't be accepted by a CDC or they might have a medical condition that would also exclude them from doing CD legitimately. Obviously, buying from ebay means they can embark upon a VLCD completely unmonitored. Why else would someone pay over double the price?

They could also of been refused Lipotrim or Lighter Life as well as Cambridge Diet due to being already underweight or perhaps having a medical condition...

On top of that while the packaging may look exactly like the real thing... but inside it could be just powered skimmed milk.

We have all seen how well they can counterfeit perfumes, handbags etc.

I believe this is what happened some years back in the USA and the results were very tragic.

Back