Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Oh I love roast potatoes! I just can't bring myself to do them the SW way :( I'm massively unsure what to have for tea tonight :( x x

Week 2, Day 4 - Back to work tomorrow, boooo :(

B: Banana, Banana and Custard Mullerlight

S: 2 x Slices of Ham, 2 x Alpen Lights (B) Apple

D: Spaghetti, Bacon, Mushrooms, Parmesan Cheese (part A) Co-op Green Pesto 1tbsp (2.5)

S: Options Caribbean Coconut (1.5) Little milk (part A)

Fluids: NAS squash, Diet coke, Diet pop

Syns: 4

x x

Week 2, Day 5

In lots of pain today (TOM) No likey :( Have purchased Despicable Me to cheer me up :)

B: 2x Chocolate Weetabix (B + 2) Milk (A)

1.4 mile walk to work

S: Apple

L: Chicken and Veg Soup (Chicken, Carrots, Onions, Leeks, Turnip, Sweetcorn, Stock) Strawberries, Melon, Tangerine

S: Options Melting Mocha (3) Sugar (1)

1.4 mile walk home :)

D: Lamb Steaks, New Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, quite boring snoring really!

S: 1/3 of a Cadbury Little One that my brother waved under my nose and I snaffled before I thought about it (2)

S: Banana, Vanilla fat free Activia

Fluids: NAS Squash, Diet Pop, Water

Syns: 8... So much for sticking to 5, whoops!

I am having the worst chocolate cravings of my life!!

x x

Last edited:
Grrrr! I'm annoyed at myself that I can't summon up the willpower to be on this 100%. I have made lots of changes, ie. not bought white bread, using sugar substitute and am eating a lot less fattening foods but i'm still not following the diet properly so i'm frustrated! I think cos i'm off this week it seems harder cos you like to eat what you want when you're on holiday don't you! THe one thing i can't seem to stop eating are sausages in the morning with my bacon...i am eating Walls skinless thin chipolatas so not as bad as regular sausages, but I dont' know how to syn them : ( Should just stop eating them to be on the safe side. Always does anyone know how much Weightwatchers white danish bread is, have some in the freezer and was considering trying that as the size of the bread is tiny!

Awww, chin up hun, happens to all of us :( I always tend to go a bit ski-whiff at the weekend or when I'm off... It's coz there's no routine :( You could always treat this week as a holiday and then go back on plan next week? I sometimes find a big blowout works for me... Stops you craving all the naughty food! That said, is it worth the inevitable gain?

Couldn't find the skinless ones but the Thin Pork Sausages are 2.5 on Red or EE and 3.5 on Green. The White Danish is 2.5 on all plans!

If you're missing your bread, have 2 pieces from an 800g Wholemeal loaf, think it works out as HEB and 4 syns. I use the Weight Watchers Thick Wholemeal bread (in an orange bag) it's really nice, you can toast it and it doesn't go all horrible and pathetic, if you wanted more than 2 pieces for your B it's 3 syns a piece :) Also, for the sausages, there's a thread about Syn-Free butchers, have a look at that! I get the Joe's sausages and they're nice, and no syns at all!! I detest Quorn, but if you like it the normal sausages are free I think! Hope this helps :) x x

Hiya
Thanks for that, i'm really grateful for your help! Yeah I can have 2 slices of wholemeal on EE but its the fact that it IS wholemeal that i'm struggling with as i really don't like the taste, not that i can't have much. I am experimenting with different types that are as close to regular white as poss, ie. weightwatchers white danish and kingsmill 50/50 but haven't found one I like yet!
Yeah i've heard about Joes sausages, i believe you can order them online? A friend of mine was saying her butcher might make her some if she asks him. I was going to ask my local one but don't know what to ask for...do i say 'Can you make me a pound of sausages with just pork in and nothing else?'!! Haha he'd prob laugh and think I was nuts!! :rolleyes:

Hi there.

I have white nimble for my b choice as I'm not keen on wholemeal bread. It's 2 slices if you can get hold of it. My Asda almost always has it, usually reduced too so I chuck it in the freezer.

Good luck

Ah thanks very much for that, i'll look for some Nimble then! x

Week 2, Day 6

B: 2 x Wholemeal breads (Toast) Flora Pro Avtiv Light (1)

1.4 mile walk to work

S: Apple

L: Chicken and Veg Soup, Melon, Strawberries, Tangerine, Mango fat free Activia

D: 2 x Haddock, Boiled Rice, Ratatouille kind of thing (Onions, Mushrooms, Tomatoes)

S: Options Hazelnut (1.5) Little Milk (part A )

Syns: 4.5

Fluids: Water, Diet Pop, 2 x Tea (2 for sugar) Milk (Part A)

Really not looking forward to tomorrow, * week, plus naughtiness last week could mean a fairly substantial gain... I may have a sneaky peak at the scales, slightly worried it'll upset me :( x x

Last edited:
I had this problem a few weeks back, my C says that you gain between 3-5 pounds on * week. If you have been 100% then don't get disheartened hun, especially weighing on own scales, I had 2 sets at home and 1 is about 7lbs out and the other is 1lb out. Hope your ok x

F**k me! Why did I look?! :( Up approx 6lbs, possibly more, my scales aren't digital so it's a bit hit and miss... I can't believe it... *sob* x x

Aww nooo! Me too, i'm worried about my WI tomorrow night. I've been fairly good over last few days (had blow out sat ngt), but looked on scales this morn and seem to be staying the same as they were last week, so i've either stayed the same or put on i reckon. Booo! I feel really bloated/constipated! Sounds awful but think I may save my skin if I could go to the loo!!!

I'll keep you posted girls..good luck. When is your weigh in? Mine's 6.30 tomorrow :gen126:

I had this problem a few weeks back, my C says that you gain between 3-5 pounds on * week. If you have been 100% then don't get disheartened hun, especially weighing on own scales, I had 2 sets at home and 1 is about 7lbs out and the other is 1lb out. Hope your ok x

Sorry to be a bit thick but what's * week? Also, what does it mean when people say 'my C..'?!

Back