Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

MJ * means time of the month and C means consultant. Sorry about the abreviations x

MJ * means time of the month and C means consultant. Sorry about the abreviations x

Ohh thanks for that! Makes sense now :D

I had this problem a few weeks back, my C says that you gain between 3-5 pounds on * week. If you have been 100% then don't get disheartened hun, especially weighing on own scales, I had 2 sets at home and 1 is about 7lbs out and the other is 1lb out. Hope your ok x

Thanks hun, I always tend to put on a bit, I've been by no way 100% so I guess it's my own fault! Just thought that was a bit much :( We shall see tonight, I guess x x

Aww nooo! Me too, i'm worried about my WI tomorrow night. I've been fairly good over last few days (had blow out sat ngt), but looked on scales this morn and seem to be staying the same as they were last week, so i've either stayed the same or put on i reckon. Booo! I feel really bloated/constipated! Sounds awful but think I may save my skin if I could go to the loo!!!

I'll keep you posted girls..good luck. When is your weigh in? Mine's 6.30 tomorrow :gen126:

I'm 7pm... And I'm the same! SW is terrible for bunging you up! See, I was the same as you, I did have a terrible Thursday/Friday but I have been really good since then! And I was expecting a little gain, maybe 1-2lb! Not 6!! :eek:

Good luck to you for tonight hun! x x

Week 2, Day 7

B: Apple, no 'Nanas

L: Chicken and Veg Soup, Melon, Strawberries, Tangerine

S: Cherry fat free Activia, 1/2 Dairymilk Little One (3)

D: Not saying, I was bad...

Syns: Not counting, had words with myself, I WILL be 100% from tomorrow

Fluids: Water

x x

Last edited:
Good luck tonight girls! X

Thanks ;) Even if I lose 1lb i'll be happy! Fingers crossed! Weigh in is 6.30.

At least it wasn't 6 tulip.
Just have to get back on it now Hun, have a 100% week and fingers crossed you can lose it.

:) good stuff hun, if you want a chat or any support you know where I am! X

Hi girls
Managed to lose 1.5lb so quite pleased with that as felt really heavy. Thought i'd put on as *week next week, so hope it doesn't catch me up next week!

Feel a bit of a fraud though cos I can't make my Ticker show 2.5 total loss, keeps saying 3lb whatever I put as my current weight. I managed to change my Minimins stats but just not my Ticker. Hmmm.

Anyway, never mind Tulip, that will come off next week no problem, just concentrate this week. Nikki hope the offer of advice goes for me too...I can always do with help and you've done so well!!

Cheers girls xx

Of course hun :) I love to be able to help people. Trying to have a 100% week but been docs and got sinusitis and so in agony and on antibiotics and had major juncture today!

Oh no :cry: Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm going to really try this week, going out fri ngt which means i'll be having a few wines so not going to try and count them but apart from that i should do ok. Need 2lb next week to get into the 12 stone bracket! x

Not impressed girls, wonder if you can give any advice (sorry for crashing your diary tulip) I always have red days ad yesterday thought it was time to try a green day. Then this morning, even though I know I shouldn't, I have a cheeky scale hop and I've gone up 2.5lbs since Tuesday!! And it's even more annoying because my scales are spot on to WI scales!

Hi girls
Managed to lose 1.5lb so quite pleased with that as felt really heavy. Thought i'd put on as *week next week, so hope it doesn't catch me up next week!

Well done hun, you've done really well! Fingers crossed for your 2lb next week!! x x

Not impressed girls, wonder if you can give any advice (sorry for crashing your diary tulip) I always have red days ad yesterday thought it was time to try a green day. Then this morning, even though I know I shouldn't, I have a cheeky scale hop and I've gone up 2.5lbs since Tuesday!! And it's even more annoying because my scales are spot on to WI scales!

Could be the increase of carbs in your diet? I dunno much bout Red/Green, I was started on EE, and the others were not explained! But I did do that Celebrity Slim shake diet prior to this, it basically cuts all carbs out of your diet, so you essentially just have proteins, the required carbs are in your shake, and I lost 2 stones in 2 months! If your body is not used to having them, maybe thats what's caused it? Saying that Green does work for people, so maybe its just the transition week, and if you stuck at it til next weigh in you'd adjust and have a fab loss... I dunno if any of that makes sense? Keep drinking loads of water to "flush" your system til WI and I hope everythings ok :) x x

Thanks tulip, I was hoping it would just be the transition, maybe I'll stick to EE in the future then I'm balancing it all out. Drank about 2.5litres yesterday so getting better at it! Hope all Is well with you x

Week 3, Day 1

Feeling very positive today :) Going to stick to 70syns this week... Means if I have any left over, I can have a synned treat next WI night! Seen a couple of threads about using food as rewards or treats... I think I fall into this category... Must address this ASAP!

B: Raspberry and Cranberry Mullerlight

S: Fruit Pot (Red Apple, Grapes, Pineapple)

L: Ham Sandwich - 2 x Wholemeal Breads (B) Ham, Flora Pro Activ Light (1) Melon, Strawberries, Tangerine

No Snack, forgot Apple, poop :(

D: Fritatta (2 x Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Onions, New Potatoes)

Off to meet my girls in Wetherspoons for a chat :) Do not trust myself with food there! May indulge in a hot chocolate or a latte :D *UPDATE* Had neither, how good am I please?

S: 200ml semi skimmed milk (most A) Maltesers :) (9)

Fluids: Water, NAS squash, Diet Coke, Tea (1 for sugar)

Syns: 12/70

x x

Last edited:
Thanks tulip, I was hoping it would just be the transition, maybe I'll stick to EE in the future then I'm balancing it all out. Drank about 2.5litres yesterday so getting better at it! Hope all Is well with you x

I'm good thanks, well done on the water drinking, I'm terrible at it! I did think EE had stopped working for me, a little while back, my body does not like carbs :( Then I had a 3lb loss, so I'm sticking at it til I'm told not too :) x x

Back