Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

I think maybe because I'm only albs to target that's the problem, everyone keeps saying I don't need to lose anymore so maybe my mind set is just if it happens it happens, but at the same time I want to be a target member so I can start saving my £5 a week for a lovely new outfit! Hehe x

Hey girls. There no messages last ngt and then I come on today and there's loads!! Nikki you're doing so well you don't need our advice, but I agree with Tulip, sounds like the transition messed you up. Always weight fluctuates massively during the week, my C tells us not to weigh ourselves but I did about 4 times this week and really depressed myself. Because my scales were saying higher I thought i'd definitely put on last ngt, but I didn't so i'm not going to weigh myself this week, well maybe just once over the weekend so I don't go mad. Tulip, you're back in the zone by the sounds of it, keep it up girl..we'll do this together! Nikki, how do you say you're at target if they don't give you a target when you join? I made my own but no-one has asked me for it at class? Would be lovely to not pay x

Well my C kept asking me after I'd lost 2st, and I kept saying just a bit more and then she said once I had lost 2.5st, which took me 9 st 11.5lbs then she wanted a target from me, so I have put an interim target in so that if when I get there I want to change it then I can. Think I need to start toning up now though xx

Well done! Because i'm small, i've always been given quite a low target weight bracket (i think something ridiculous like between 7 st 7 and 9 st 3) but I know that when I got to 9 st 13 many years back i felt and looked great. Don't feel i'd need to be any less than that. I'll see what happens as I lose a bit more x

Got down to 9st 9.5lbs on Tuesday now I've got 4 days to get back on track. Want to get to 9 4.5 by my gramps bday party on 12th march, 2 more weigh ins....speed up time! X

You're doing really well, i'm sure you'll do it, just sad you'll only be on for few more weeks cos you and a few other people on here are really helping me to get started :( Why don't you try that Speed up soup as they call it in our group, think its just a load of veg and onions made into a soup? Apparently tomato based is better x

I'll still be here :) I'm not going anywhere, think I'll be needing help maintaining! I want to help as much as I can. I was debating the speed soup, may give it a go this weekend, because I had a weight watchers country veg soup for lunch today and it was vile! X

The girl who collects the money at my meeting was telling me about a rich red soup that helped her lose quicker, i'm going to ask her for the recipe now (she's on fbook) and i'll post it later. I'm going to try it as it sounds yum x

Ooo great, would love to try it if you could post it :)

Yus, definitely post soup recipes, I lurve soup! And if it helps get the weight off all the better eh? x x

Must start cooking more soup!

Week 3, Day 2

Had a day out today :) OH drove me to York to see the Hogwarts Express!! I'm a massive Harry Potter geek so I had a ball :D They had little shows on, performances from characters from the books and owl shows and the like! Fun times :)

B: Banana, Banana and Custard Mullerlight

L: BBQ Chickens, 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (2) French Fries (4) Apple, Grapes

S: Slices of Ham, Roast Chicken Mugshot... Starving and no fruit/veg/yogurt... BAH!

D: Pizza Chicken (Chicken Breast - butterflied and baked, top with Tomato Puree (1) and sliced Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onions, Bacon, tiny bit of Chorizo (1) and 42g RF Cheese (A) grilled til cheese is melted) Jacket Potato and Salad

2 x Fox's Fruit Sweeties (2)

Fluids: Water, Diet pop, Diet Coke

Syns: 22/70

x x

Last edited:
How was the pizza chicken?? Sounds like a yummy day you have had x

Sounds really yummy hun.... I fell a by off track... Pub with wine :-( xx

It can't be helped hun, I was hoping to be 100% this week, was saving my syns today for some treats with the girls, got home and there was open chocolate in the fridge... 8syns gone in a blink of an eye... Sad times :(

Week 3, Day 3

B: 2 x Alpen Lights (B) Banana

L: Lemon and Black pepper Prawns, Fruit tub (Apple, Pineapple, Mango, Strawberries, Blueberries)

S: 4 x Chocolates (8) Mandarin Mullerlight

D: Turkey Tagliatelle Bolognese (Turkey Mince, Carrot, Peppers, Onions, Tinned Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Bacon, Herbs - Stewed together, chucked over Tagliatelle) with Salad

My sister and her house mate are coming for dinner tonight and then we're watching some films... I'm resisting wine which is good! But I bought some crisps, a bubbly bunny (6) and an egg with smartie-things in from M&S as treats... Think will go over on my syns, but should be able to pull some back, and hopefully I might not want to eat it all... Not likely!!

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea (1 for sugar) Diet Pop, Flavoured Water

Syns: 35 I think... So 57/70 I've been a piggy with the chocolate, I think OH's dad is doing pie one night this week, which I always calculate at 13syns, will try not to have any more syns than this...

x x

Last edited:
Week 3, Day 4

B: 28g Ready Brek (B) 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk (most A) Jam (1)

S: Banana

L: Tomato and Herb Pot Noodle in a Mug, Tangerine, Apple

D: Steak, SW chips, Onions, Peas, Gravy (1)

S: Grapes

Fluids: Water

Syns: 59/70

x x

Last edited:
Sorry not been on girls, had a bit of mad weekend. Hmmm involved drinking :eek:
I think I may be ok though as weighed today and not increased weight, just can't see any off!!
I asked the girl from S/W about the soup and she sent me the recipe, but it was the wrong one. However I thought you might like it anyway, so i'll post it. I've asked her for the other one, the 'red' soup and as soon as I get it i'll post that too. I won't be trying this one as I don't like Butternut Squash and i'm not so keen on soups with potato in!! xx

Carrot sweetpotato soup

2 veg stock cubes bovril
3 onions
2 cloves of garlic
2 sweet potatoes decent size
4-6 carrots
1 butternut squash
I use dried garlic and Chilli flakes with some different herbs salt n pepper to taste. I don't soften the veg with oil just POP it all into one pan and cook till soft then blend, to make it a bit creamy a I put a drop of skimmed milk when blending to down.

At least a STS is better than a gain! Soup recipe sounds lovely! I made a sweet potato and chilli one yesterday, it was actually divine! If you want the recipe I can pop it up for you, if you like sweet pot it's a sure winner!

Hope you had a fab weekend!

I agree with Nikki, STS is a good thing if you know you've been naughty :) Soup sounds good, never really had butternut squash... Will give it a whirl :)

Week 3, Day 5

B: None, naughty :(

S: Banana

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Tinned Spaghetti, Melon, Mango, Pineapple, Cherry fat free Activia

S: Apple

D: Trout with Red Thai style butter (2) New potatoes, Peas

Fluids: Water, Diet pop, Milk (A)

Syns: 61/70 (Eek)

x x

Last edited:
Back