Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

tulip85x said:
Mmmmm, Chinese!! Possibly more jealous of the vodka though!! I miss vodka :( With apple juice!! x x

Have had such a lovely evening :) syns were probably around 50 tonight, I love pancake rolls, but have learnt to strip the pastry off and eat the filling. Along with half a plain chow mein.... Going for 20 syns max on the Chinese, and then 5 on the vodka and 25 on the wine....total of 50. Got a major chinese on Saturday night but hey ho, may not make an appearance on with on Tuesday but lets see what happens :)

xx

Mmmmm, Chinese!! Possibly more jealous of the vodka though!! I miss vodka :( With apple juice!! x x
Oooh vodka with apple juice, i must try that Tulip! Plus i love chinese too, but wouldn't trust myself to just have half a chow mein Nikki!! You're so disciplined! Re: options, would be bloody great if you would send me some Tulip, i promise i'm good for the postage! But i'll have another look this weekend to see if I can get any other flavours myself first. Thanks :D

Oh girls what have I done! Why o why did I drink and eat Chinese! That will be 2 lots of Chinese in a week by the time weigh in comes on Tuesday :-( guilt is settling in big time. Really don't want a gain on Tuesday, so close to target I just want it gone! A couple of detox days and a major gym work out tonight should hopefully help!

Tulip apple juice and vodka sounds amazing! I love the apple vodka with diet lemonade so I'm sure with apple juice it would be gorgeous!

keep up the good work ladies!

X x

Aww Hun, don't beat yourself up, you did AMAZING this week, you deserved the treat! Just be good til Saturday, enjoy your party and then if the scales are mean to you Tuesday, just detox again! I'm sure you'll be fine though :)

Vodka and apple juice is awesome, as is Jagermeister and juice, or any alcohol plus juice :D I aquired a (litre!!) bottle of mango Absolut (way home on a boat from France) and one night me and a friend sat and drank the lot with apple juice! Woke up with no hangover, headache or anything :D If only fruit juice wasn't synned eh?

MJ - No worries on the Options, I have a cupboard full of the blighters, and access to a franking machine (but ssshhhh, I never said that, lol) :D x x

Week 5, Day 2 - Red Day (EXCITING!!) And Party Day, whoo hoo!!

B: 28g Ready Brek (B) Milk (A) Jam (1)

S: Melon

L: Chicken Salad (Teeny bit of Garlic Mayo (2) Leaves, Cucumber, Onion, Tomato, Carrot, Red Cabbage) Fruit Pot (Apples, Pineapple, Grapes) Half Red Grapefruit

D: Omelette (2 x Eggs, Bacon, Onion, Mushrooms, Tomato, Teeny bit of Chorizo (1) Cheese (A)) with 2 x Wholemeal Breads (B) Spread (2)

PARTY!! 2 x bottles of First Cape 5.5% White (38syns) 2 x shots of Apple Sourz (10) 1 x little Indian snack thing, Chicken bits, Handful of crisps, little M&S cake bites, Haribo sweeties, few Chips, 1 x slice Cheese and Tomato Pizza on way home

Fluids: Water

Syns: Uncountable! Over and above what I should have had!!

x x

Last edited:
Urgh!!

As you can see last night did not go as planned! We mostly hovered in the kitchen all night (right next to the table full of food!) I, typically, picked at everything! So so annoyed at myself!! At about 11:30pm - Midnight, the drunken among us decided it'd be a great idea to hit the clubs :( I just drank water which is something I suppose... But then wasn't in the happy drunken dancing state, so never even burned off all the naughty calories! I feel like poop today, very bloated and miserable! And a cheeky scale hop is showing a 3.5lb gain!! Awesome!!

I don't recommend the First Cape, it's nice but it goes down far far too easy! I normally have to dilute my wine but I had no probs knocking this back! I think I'll do a bit of a tee total spell til my holiday in May!

x x

Last edited:
Week 5, Day 3 - I have no idea what today is, cept a disaster! (EE?)

Will try to stick to 5 syns a day...

B (10am): 2 x Alpen Lights (B)

2 x Fox's Fruit sweeties (2) I seriously have to move these out of OH's car!!

L? (5pm): Half a tin of Spaghetti, Pineapple

D: Salmon Fish Cakes (inspired by Jamie Oliver's recipe- Samon, Mashed Potato, 1 x Egg, Herbs) *NB - Boring as... Bland, bland, bland...* Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5) with Salad (Leaves, Red Cabbage, Carrot, Tomato, Cucumber) - I managed about half of a tiny plate...

3 x Mini Chicken Kievs (4.5) - Clearly hit my Self-Destruct button today... Didn't want/need them, they were there, they were snaffled :(

S: Options Orange (1.5) made with Milk (A)

Fluids: Diet Coke/Lemo, NAS Squash

Syns: 9.5

x x

Last edited:
Week 5, Day 4 - (Red)

Very very very glad it's my week to stay at OH's! We're cooking for ourselves tonight and tomorrow, and I think his Dad will cook Tuesday, hopefully won't be anything too naughty, might try and suggest Spag Bol or something... Although OH has started to comment that he thinks I'm becoming a little "obsessed" over SW, which is in turn making me a paranoid over what I say about food, what I eat, what I don't eat :(

I'm mostly looking forward to escaping because there's just too much naughty food at home :( My (skinny minnie) parents and (6"3 lath like) brother like treats, so currently I've avoided open packets of pancakes (4.5syns) hot cross buns (9syns) whopping great big bag of chocolate misshapes in the fridge (2syns each)!! It's so hard going sometimes :( It does seem that it's just me and my sister who have the retaining weight problem! When we were all at home we all ate the same, if anything my brother eats horrendously, he'd be one of those kids Jamie Oliver shows a vegetable to and he wouldn't have a clue what it was! He survives on sausage rolls, ham butties, crisps, sweets, red bull and take away food, yet he's skinny as!!

My home scales are showing me being back to 12st something-under-7 this morning, which has gee'd me on a little! Will have to check on OH's when we get back to his (these are the evils that showed me the 3.5lb gain yesterday)!

Whoops, that turned into a bit of a long ramble :(

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B + 2) Milk (A)

S: Apple

L: 2 xBacon, 1 x Egg, 2 x Wholemeal Breads (B) Ketchup (1) Vanilla fat free Activia

D: Stirfry (Diced Turkey, Spicy Szechaun Sauce (4) Beanshoots, Red and Yellow Peppers, Red and Green Cabbage, Carrot, Onions)

Teeny tiny bite of Hot Cross Bun (1)

Fluids: Water, Sugar Free Red Bull

Syns: 8

x x

Last edited:
Morning Tulip.

Well done on trying to get back on the wagon. I hope you enjoyed your party on Friday night :) just love pizza!

I had grandees party at the all you can eat Chinese last night, wine was flowing, food was gorged on from 8.30 - 12!! Very long night indeed.

Had a major cry in the toilets to my nan and sis after deciding I am too obsessed and people keep saying I am and asking if I have a problem :(

I hate that it has made me feel like this and I just think I'm going to go back to basics and just have none of this worrying about it anymore. However, I have discovered that alcohol turns me into the devil.... So I may do an alcohol free diary until Easter Sunday when we are having what we call "Christmas at Easter".

Sorry to ramble hun.

x x

Thanks Hun, it was a good party actually, guess I never really said that in all my whining, lol! It was funny to be on the other side if you like, my sister and her housemate were wrecked beyond all belief, and normally I am too! Was weird yesterday though, felt moochy, like hungover all day! Thought you had to be drunk to get a hangover!! The pizza was naughty :( Slapped wrists for that one!

I know how you feel about being obsessed... I never really noticed til OH pointed it out. I think he means it from the point of I have to plan everything now, even to the party, I knew what I was taking and how many syns I'd need etc But don't you feel we have to be this way? If I hadn't planned I'd've just drank everything in sight, been a drunken mess and generally messed up even more than I did!! We're being strict and "obsessed" if ya like because we want to get to our targets so bad!!

I also sympathise on the booze front... We can help each other have booze free diaries til Easter/my Holidays!

Just remember how well you have done though lovely, target is well in sight for you!!

*Hugs*

x x

tulip85x said:
Thanks Hun, it was a good party actually, guess I never really said that in all my whining, lol! It was funny to be on the other side if you like, my sister and her housemate were wrecked beyond all belief, and normally I am too! Was weird yesterday though, felt moochy, like hungover all day! Thought you had to be drunk to get a hangover!! The pizza was naughty :( Slapped wrists for that one!

I know how you feel about being obsessed... I never really noticed til OH pointed it out. I think he means it from the point of I have to plan everything now, even to the party, I knew what I was taking and how many syns I'd need etc But don't you feel we have to be this way? If I hadn't planned I'd've just drank everything in sight, been a drunken mess and generally messed up even more than I did!! We're being strict and "obsessed" if ya like because we want to get to our targets so bad!!

I also sympathise on the booze front... We can help each other have booze free diaries til Easter/my Holidays!

Just remember how well you have done though lovely, target is well in sight for you!!

*Hugs*

x x

Thank you so much :) I know that we have to plan everything, and sometimes I feel if I've had a bad day I try to reign it back by eating fruit all the next day and I've done it for so long now I just think I'm going to go back to basics and try my hardest to not be too harsh on myself.

Defiantly help each other with booze free diaries! Great idea Hun.

Thanks for the support, it means a lot. Think I'm going to cook a beef goulash soup for dinner so quite excited about it!

X x

You're both doing great so keep going :D I don't plan, I know I should but I just think in my head what i'm eating and try not to have too many 'syn' things. It seems to be working for me xx

No probs Nikki :) OH reminded me of all the things between now and the holiday that I would normally drink at, starting with mini golf and drinks on friday!! So I'll need all the support I can get :)

MJ - Hope you had a good weekend :) I am slightly OCD with my planning and lists and whatnot, if what you're doing works for you keep it up!! :) x x

I totally forgot about my cousins 21st party on April 2nd so I'm not sure how strict I can be but we shall see. They are many times in the week when we used to get a bottle of wine and drink whilst cooking dinner, or can't be bothered to cook and so out for dinner and drinks, there are so many occasions which alcohol is a major part of and my family are big on getting together and having a knees up any chance they get!

Xx

It's so true! And I hated alcohol til I was 21, then I found my party feets and now I loves the stuff!! Like I mentioned, even going out for afternoon fun has turned into ...and drinks!! From the look of it quite a few peeps are all going tee total around here, lol x x

It's a nightmare isn't it, there are some manny social goings on which end in the pub! Evening shopping can end in the pub! I seriously need to book up my ideas.

Think I might have a cheeky scale hop tomorrow, can not face a gain on Tuesday :-(

Xx

It is but don't you find it keeps you more on track....like if I weigh on a Friday and see a STS or a gain I'm so good over the weekend and it keeps the motivation up.

X

... They are many times in the week when we used to get a bottle of wine and drink whilst cooking dinner,... there are so many occasions which alcohol is a major part of and my family are big on getting together and having a knees up any chance they get!
Thats been our problem to be honest so we just had to go 'cold turkey' until our friends wedding last week and then we are trying to until J's bday if we can :confused:
Its been really hard making our family understand that we mean it - we aren't drinking so no 'wine time' this week lol! ;)

Thats been our problem to be honest so we just had to go 'cold turkey' until our friends wedding last week and then we are trying to until J's bday if we can :confused:
Its been really hard making our family understand that we mean it - we aren't drinking so no 'wine time' this week lol! ;)

This is the part I find the hardest! Other peoples unacceptance of it!

Thanks for stopping by Mela :) x x

Back