Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Week 4, Day 7

B: Banana

S: Apple

L: Spicy Sweet and Sour Mugshot... Fruits (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Melon) 2 x little fat free Activia (Mango and Vanilla)

S: 2 x Plums

**WI** -1.5lbs

D: Breaded Scampi (15) and Chips, Massive Salad (Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, Baby Leaves, Tomato, Cucumber) Garlic Mayo (5)

Am taking 1 (!!) Caramel to bed with me (9)

Fluids: Water

x x

Last edited:
Fingers are crossed for you tulip! Your food diary looks fab this week so no reason you should have a gain or a STS!

Mmmm pancakes, I'm still debating having mine tonight.....might wait until next Tuesday now.

x x

Good luck Tulip! You'll be fine ;)
Nikki, have the pancakes, you had a such a good loss you deserve a treat! I do have a syn free recipe from WI if you want it, but I didn't fancy it so had real ones! xx

Bah, not feeling good, sulking, feeling fat, insecure, inadequate (it's not my "special" time) I've eye-spied that there is 4 Cadburys Caramel, and 6 Curly Wurlys... And I know after WI I'll just come in and munch them :( Do not know what is up with me! Someone shake me please?! x x

tulip85x said:
Bah, not feeling good, sulking, feeling fat, insecure, inadequate (it's not my "special" time) I've eye-spied that there is 4 Cadburys Caramel, and 6 Curly Wurlys... And I know after WI I'll just come in and munch them :( Do not know what is up with me! Someone shake me please?! x x

Just think how well you have done so far tulip! Get into the right mindset! Come on Hun, you can do it and you can be good! Put them choccies in the freezer right now!! I had mega guilt last night after the 200g of choc raisins! Not worth it at all, 40 syns just like that!

Be positive hun and think about your goal and why your doing this in the first place.

Hugs
Xx

Thanks for the kind words Hun :) Chocolate has been hidden, I've stealed 1 Caramel at 9syns for film in bed time, which will be soon, my house is freezing tonight :(

I can't believe I had a meltdown moment, there's something not quite right with me right now... I'm doing this to look fab in my (yet unbought) wedding dress next May, must keep thinking of that!! I'm the lightest I've ever been since I left college, and most of the time I do feel good! I'm starting to get a lot of compliments lately, so it's mentals why I'm going to pieces! Mayhap the dreaded * week will come earlier than expected, poo!!

I lost 1.5lbs tonight, I is happy with that :) x x

1.5 pounds is great Hun! Well done! A wedding is great motivation and I'm sure you will look fabulous :) and thats great about being the lowest weight since college, your defiantly doing something right then :)

Enjoy your caramel egg, you deserve it.

I'm just catching up on one born every minute with OH and getting broody! Feeling podged tonight after a chilli chicken soup I made, would recommend it though, very bland!

X x

Well done Tulip, knew you'd be ok!! You're beating yourself up but you're doing great...keep going, we're here to support you. I felt rubbish this week but still tried, good week this week I think, will try much harder. Nikki did you mean the Chilli chicken soup WAS worth it or WASN'T worth it? Confused! xx

Michjoanne said:
Well done Tulip, knew you'd be ok!! You're beating yourself up but you're doing great...keep going, we're here to support you. I felt rubbish this week but still tried, good week this week I think, will try much harder. Nikki did you mean the Chilli chicken soup WAS worth it or WASN'T worth it? Confused! xx

Dear me not sure what's up with me! This is about the 5th mistake I've made today! No it really wasn't worth it not good at all!

Xx

I had a day like that yesterday! Couldn't get anything right, couldnt get the paper the right way round in the printer, and after 4 attempts there isn't another way for it to go! Hoping today will be better :) Thank you for all the support, does help :)

I've never seen OBEM... Would probably end up very broody :( A guy in work is having his second baby, he was showing me all the stuff he's bought for the nursery, it's gonna be Noah's Ark themed, I was in a total "awwwwwww" mood all day! x x

Week 5, Day 1 - Extra Easy

Gonna try and throw some Red days in this week, if I can :) Have a house party tomorrow :D Bought some low alcohol wine, because I read on here its 12syns per bottle, which I thought was brill, means I can have 2 bottles, as normal wine is about 24-26 syns!! WRONG!! I think its 62.5kcal per 125ml, which makes the 750ml bottle bout 19syns!! I'm taking them both anyway, deducting them from my syns for this week! I'm eating before the party so I'm not tempted by food, and cake, and hopefully won't be drunk so I decide at 4am pizza and kebabs and burgers are a good idea!! Also gonna lay off the bananas this week, and try and eat more fish :) Cool :)

B: Half Red Grapefruit... After cleaning my teeth, clever! It was horrid!

S: 2 x Plums

L: Tuna Sandwich (Tinned Tuna, Light Salad Cream (1.5) 2 x Wholemeal Breads (B)) 2 x little fat free Activia (Peach (0.5) and Pineapple) Melon and Stawberries

D: Chicken, Mushrooms, Onions, Broccoli in Spring Onion and Oyster Sauce (6 - Serves me right for being spoilt and letting Dad cook for me!) over Boiled Rice

S: Options - Turkish Delight (2) made with Milk (A)

Fluids: 3ltrs of Water! *Must keep this up :)*

Syns: 10/70

x x

Last edited:
That's not bad for a bottle though hun. I'm planning on a flexi syn day on Saturday and prob have a upper limit of 70! Can't wait for a good party!

Ooh that low alcohol wine sounds good...who makes it, or what supermarket brand? I do like a glass of rose but i've been sticking to vodka and diet coke when i have been out. Jumped on scales this morning and after me having blow out tues ngt after my positive weigh in (i had lamb steak mushrooms and chips and then 3 pancakes!!), I am 2lb down! Hmm i'll have to keep thinking that that is a fluke and still keep concentrating for the rest of this week xx

That is great michelle! Keep a positive mind and it will show at next weigh in. I resisted the pancakes last night... Had a coupl of sweets instead.

Would love to know the low cal wine?
Having said that, I am ashamed to say that I got some lambrini light the other day and that is low in syns!

May have to stock up!

Last edited:
Oh fab Tulip i'll look out for that!! Plus i'm jealous you keep saying Turkish Delight Options....I want some!!! They don't have any sort of nice flavours in my local Tesco, only choc ones, mint ones and a horrible white choc one that i tried and hated. And Nikki I have got some Lambrini light in but I wasn't sure if the light meant it was low alcohol or low calories. Couldn't work it out!! How many syns is it for a normal glass? xx

142ml is 2.5 syns. So it works out at 13.2 syns a bottle! Bargain bottle if you ask me!

So far I've had a double vodka and half a bottle of wine, second bottle of wine is out now and so is the Chinese takeaway!

142ml is 2.5 syns. So it works out at 13.2 syns a bottle! Bargain bottle if you ask me!

So far I've had a double vodka and half a bottle of wine, second bottle of wine is out now and so is the Chinese takeaway!
Mmmm lucky you! I like Lambrini!! Have you tried Tesco Lambrusco Light and Rose Light? That tastes the same so maybe similar syns? xx

Oh fab Tulip i'll look out for that!! Plus i'm jealous you keep saying Turkish Delight Options....I want some!!! They don't have any sort of nice flavours in my local Tesco, only choc ones, mint ones and a horrible white choc one that i tried and hated. And Nikki I have got some Lambrini light in but I wasn't sure if the light meant it was low alcohol or low calories. Couldn't work it out!! How many syns is it for a normal glass? xx

I lurve my Options, the only one I can't seem to get in my Tesco is the Go Bananas one, which is gorgeous! Having said that Asda is crap for them... If you have a big Asda near you maybe try that, I notice Tesco online don't do all the flavours... Worst comes to it, I'll send ya some :D x x

Mmmmm, Chinese!! Possibly more jealous of the vodka though!! I miss vodka :( With apple juice!! x x

Back