Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Morning! Happy first day of Advent <3

I spent all last night watching Christmas films, I'm totally in the Christmassy spirit!! I have a tiny few presents to get and I'm done so I can relax and watch everyone else flap :)

On the Wedding front, everything is ticking along quite nice :) I still need to book the venue decorator but we'll make a decision on that over the weekend! This weekend I'd also like to sort out my accessories, headband/tiara, veil and shoes! Also I think we're gonna buy our place cards, table numbers and favours! It's getting quite real now!

Flat viewing tomorrow, keep your fingers crossed that it's all ok for me?! I'm really excited! Providing everything goes well we're buying sofas and tv units and bedside cabinets at the weekend too!! Wrong time of year to be moving, terrified to look at my bank!

Tomorrow is also catch up day with my sister :) We're gonna Christmas party dress shop and she's taking me for lunch :) Very much looking forward to that!

So back to buisness! I've not been very good - whole weekend off plan! But managed to scrape a STS last night :) I'm still 2.5lbs heavier than my lowest so we need to address this quick sharp! Gonna try and stick to my EE/Red mix... Although I feel it'll be difficult, I have so many days/nights out coming up! Must put my trying hard head on!!

Red Day

B: Banana, 2 x Harvest Morn Cereal bars - Summer Fruits (B)

L: Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, 1 x Tbsp of Light Salad Cream (1.5) on 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Pineaple, Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Cherry

D: Indian - Lamb Rogan Josh (6.5) Mixed Veggies - Cauli, Broccoli, Carrots, Sprouts, Sweetcorn (2)

S: Lindt Reindeer Advent Chocolate (3) Tangerine

Fluids: Water, Coffee made with Milk (A)

S: Tangerine, more Pineapple, Pink and White Marshmallow (2)

Syns: 15

x x

Last edited:
I've got every possible thing crossed for you tomorrow! So excited for you, it will be fab if you like and get the flat! Someones going to be busy over the next couple of weeks if you hope to be in by Christmas hehe!

Accessorie weddings shop..eeekkk....it all sounds very exciting and getting so close now. So looking forward to photos!

Im with you on the xmas prezzy front, i've probably only got a couple of stocking fillers left to get so thats good...however, I am waiting for quite a few still off the internet and then the wrapping can commence! I stayed at mum and dads last night and so my advent calendar is still at home :( want my sweeties!

xxx

It's all too exciting isn't it? I'm starting to feel good about being a Bride... Been a long time coming mind!!

Had a bit of a knock back with the flat... Still not ready!! Can't believe it :-( We're waiting on yet another phone call tomorrow...

Glad all your presents are sorted now :) You keeping on plan? Still doing your Friday home WI?

x x

x x

Aww hun that's a shame about the flat, I hope they sort it out soon for you and you get the go ahead.

Have you sorted you accessories yet or is that on today's plan?

Ive been weighing every day and still stay the same, this is where my plateau is and always has been. Haven't done today's official weigh in yet, so I'll me you know shortly how it goes

Xxx

Awww... I have read bout this plateau thing :-( How are you changing things up? On the plus side, at least you know you've got the maintaining thing down to a fine art!

I have my tiara/headband thing, it's absolutely beautiful! I just need my shoes today... Gonna have a mooch around Liverpool today, hopefully won't get caught by the bloody Desperate Scousewives filming crew! Have you seen it? Bloody disgraceful!!

Foods Today...

Extra Easy Day

B: Tangerine, Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Mandarin (?)

L: Out at Miller and Carter... Had Grilled Chicken with Parsley Butter, Green Beans and half of a Tomato... Was supposed to come with roasted new potatoes but actually came with chips... Oops!!

S: Costa Skinny Gingerbread Latte (A) Belgian Chocolate Cherry slice, more oops!!

D: Bird's Eye Bake to Perfection Cod fillet in Olive Oil and Rosemary (4) Uncle Ben's Tomato and Basil rice (?)

S: 1 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Jam (1) Grapes

Fluids: Water

Syns: ...

Weekly Syns: ...

x x

Last edited:
Haha keep away from the scousewives!! It's shocking isn't it! Sounds like a lovely fun day for you :)

On the weight loss front I've lost 1lb yippe 9st 8!!

Well.... Not sure what the plan today is, it's anniversary and we are supposed to be going out but OH got made redundant yesterday and so is now off work until he finds a new one :-(

Xxx

OH I in a foul mood :-( looks like not going out. Been looking forward to this weekend so much for weeks and now it's all gone wrong. I just don't know what I can do or say to him now.

Xxx

Thanks hun :)

That's exactly what I've done, I got in the car and drove to mum and dads. It's done the diet good lol only had a 200 cal soup for dinner and a bag of crisps at lunch time.

I'm staying over at mum and dads just so we can have a little of our own time tonight.

Xxx

Hello Lovely!

Hope you've had a good weekend? Sorry I've not been around... Haven't been on plan again!! Is so so bad!! Also means I've had a pretty non entity of a weekend because I've been nursing a hangover :-( So lots and lots to do this week!

Application is going through on the flat though... I so hope it's successful!!

Red Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) Milk (A) Banana

L: Roast Pork, Mixed Leaves, Tomato and Cucumber, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Pineapple, Tangerine and Grapes, Mullerlight - ...

D: ...

x x

Hello!!

Have had a bit of a rocky week, 3 definate days off plan, 1 including far far too much alcohol... And have been very lucky to scrape through with another STS! I'm really pleased, ok so I'm not losing but I'm not gaining either! Bad points of this though is I seem to have developed a really defeated attitude... After Saturday night on the pop and not getting home til 5am (urgh)! I didn't think to buck up my ideas and try really hard, I kinda thought, Fluff it, already done the damage, let's have McD's for lunch!! I need reprograming please?! I am looking forward to New Year, when all these parties and birthdays are over!! I've also seen a lot on Facebook about new books with new HEB amounts etc I like stuff like that, feels like a fresh start :)

Today is "Packing Day" *grumble* Not looking forward to that...

Extra Easy Day

B: Nothing, Oops!

L: 2 x WW Thick Wholemeal Bread (B) Tuna, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Pineapple, Strawberries, Grapes, Mullerlight - Vanilla with Chocolate sprinkles

D: Scouse - Steak, Potatoes, Carrots, Onion, Oxo, Gravy (2) with Pickled Beetroots

S: 1 x Haribo Giant Strawb (1) 3 x Irish Whiskey Cream Liquers (4.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 9

No HEA oops :-(

x x

Last edited:
Hi hunni! Sorry not been around, just been trying to finish Xmas shopping and been supper busy.

How did today's packing go? All set to go?

at least you ha a STS, better than a gain!!

Xxx

Hey Lovely!

I finished Christmas yesterday, just waiting on a few deliveries now :) Sorry you've been so busy, but you know it'll all be worth it in the end!

I'm getting NO WHERE with the packing :-( I've halfdone my wardrobe, I've got so much rubbish! Ah well, just have to keep picking away at it!

I really want to do a Red day today but I'm totally stuck for lunch ideas :-( I have a microwave at work and really feel like something tasty and warm! I could do something with eggs but I've planned both my HEBs today... Argh!

Red Day

B: 28g Ready Break (B) made with 150ml SS Milk (A) 2 x Tsp Jam (1) Sugar (1)

L: 2 x Eggs - Scrambled, sliced Tomatoes on 2 x Wholemeal Bread (6) Spread (2) Pineapple and Grapes, Mullerlight - Cherry

D: ASDA Chicken and Cheese wrapped in Bacon (4) with 198g New Potatoes (B) Broccoli, Cauli and Carrots

S: Lindt Advent Calendar Chocolate (2) Banana, 2 x Tangerines, 3 x Irish Whiskey Cream Liquers (4.5)

Fluids: Water, 1 x Tea (1 for Sugar)

Syns: 19.5

x x

Last edited:
Morning!

Today is my Work Christmas Party day! I figured there is no point in trying to figure out the syns of it, because it'll just be too hard and a complete guess!! So, gonna try and keep my syns low for the day, and just enjoy my meal tonight :) OH is driving so I have a great excuse to leave at a reasonable hour and hopefully not drink too much wine!!

Extra Easy Day

B: 2 x Tangerines

L: ...

D: Starter - Leek and Potato Broth with Croutons, Main - Roast Turkey Dinner... Pud - Woodland Berry Tart

x x

Hey hunni!!

How was the Xmas party? Super fun I hope?

All packed and ready yet? I found it a nightmare just moving out gradually, 100 trips to and from lol. Still have half my stuff at mum and dads.

How are you going with the plan? I'm loving calorie counting, I only fluctuate about 2lbs now and haven't seen 10 seen for weeks now! Yippee!!!

Of to the pub tonight if I ever get home!!

Xxx

Hellooooo!!

I'm so sorry I've been AWOL!! Been absolutely up the wall!! We've had our application accepted on the flat :-D We sign tenancy agreements tomorrow and do the "handover" and get our keys on Friday! I'm so excited!! I can't wait til we're in and all sorted :) I'm so tired and fed up of living out of boxes and surrounded by boxes!!

Needless to say, I've been totally off plan! I've mostly been surviving off sandwiches, and crisps and crap! I haven't been near the scales and I'm not going to class tonight! I'm back on plan tomorrow, week of red days to combat any damade I've caused :)

My Christmas party was fab, thanks! I had a massive amount of food and wine... And a massive dance :) Didn't get home til half past 2!

How's everything with you? How's it all going for Christmas?

x x

Yay yay so happy for you!! So starting the moving in this weekend and in by Christmas?!? Sooo exciting!!

Don't worry about the scales hun its Xmas now and P-A-R-T-Y time!!!

I think I've done all my crimbo shopping, spent about £1000!!! Eeek!!!

And drum roll please.... Scales back to 9st 5 tonight!! Can not believe it!!!

Xxx

Yus! Well, theoretically! OH isn't getting a van for the big stuff, like our bed til next Friday, 23rd December!! So that'll be our first proper night in the flat... But I'm determined all my stuff will be in it by then!! Will just move it over in cars and stuff... So stressful but so exciting :-D

Excellent news on the WI! Go you! Nice little boost before Kissmas!!

x x

Good Morning!!

Nice fresh day/week, gotta try so hard to be good now!

Red Day

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) made with Semi Skimmed Milk (A)

L: 2 x Duck Eggs, and sliced Tomatoes, on 2 x Wholemeal Bread - 400g loaf (B) with spread (2) Pineapple and Grapes, Mullerlight - New York Style Cheesecake (?)

D: ... Possibly eating out tonight!

S: 2 x Tangerines, Lindt Advent Calendar Chocolate (2)...

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: ...

x x

Last edited:
Back