Food Diary of a Good Girl (10 weeks til W-Day!) x x

Welllll... Yesterday was a complete disaster! Got biscuits and Quality Street in work and ended up in La Tasca for dinner so I completely pigged out! Start again today...

B: Banana, Strawberries, Mullerlight - Lemon Cheesecake (1)

L: Bacon, Mushrooms, 1 x Egg, scrambled, 2 x Hash Browns (4.5) 2 x Wholemeal Bread (B) Spread (1.5)

D: ...

S: ...

Fluids: NAS Squash, Water

Syns: ...

x x

Mmmm la tasca! I love it!

Hope today goes ok hun. Excitement!!

Enjoy, it is nearly Christmas after all hehe

Xxxx

Hellooooooo!!

I'm really really misbehaving right now, can I blame moving?! I just can't settle!! I am going to class on Wednesday even though I've easy gained 4-5lbs! Ouch!

Just incase I don't make it back before... Wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas! See you on 26th when I'll have to get my ass back on track!

I hope you're ok!

Much Loves x x

I don't blame you at all! Super exciting time and Christmas all rolled into one! Yay!!!

Have a fabulous crimbo hun and enjoy!!

Hugs, kisses and loves!!

Xxxx

*Waves*

Afternoon :)

I've had an AMAZING Christmas <3 Feeling very fat and bloated now though... Had far far far too much good stuff, I think I've been drunk on cheese and chocolate all week, whoops!! Haven't been near any scales so no idea on damage, could quite easily be another 5lbs+ though! Ah well, it only happens once a year :D

Moving day went perfectly smoothly and we're now all settled in our little nest! Our sofas were delivered this morning so the living room/kitchen is all equipped and sorted, makes me really content! Damn shame about all the bills though... Council Tax, TV License, Water, Electrity, Insurances... Yuck :(

Wedding plans have definitely been on the backburner... Bloody scary when I see the countdown though! Our invites have been picked up by my sister today... That's so exciting :) Hoping to get most of those delivered next weekend! I still need shoes, a veil, and some jewels... And we still haven't sorted OH's suit... So wedding is priority from now!!

I will be angelic from tomorrow to get rid of my Christmas bulge (I gained 5lbs last week so will update stats tonight!) with the exception of New Years Eve! So perfect food diaries from then!!

I hope your Christmas was fabulous!!

x x

Bonjour my lovely lady!!

So glad you've had a fab Xmas!! Hope Santa has been with lots of nice things?!

I was in bed 90% of boxing day and yesterday :-( had such bad bell pains its unreal! so today I've had a fasting day and voila I'm feeling lots better so off to party at my nans :-D

Still 9st 5 today which is amazing!! However, I now have new year, my birthday and my Xmas party to contend with! Back at the gym as of 3rd jan because it's only 7 weeks until the cruise eeeekkk!!!

How long now until the wedding?! Is it in may? Oooo so excited for you!! My best friend got engaged on Xmas day bless her.

Lots of love

Xxxxx

I was spoilt rotten! Mostly money and vouchers, but I got perfume and smellies and a gorgeous new bag, books, dvds... So so much!! I hope Santa brought you nice things?

Congrats on the maintain! That's amazing! So sorry about the poorly tum though :-( I know many people have had stuff like that :-(

Yus, wedding in May! So a little over 4 months, so scary and so exciting!! Fab news for your friend! Christmas proposals are lovely!

Well... WI over and done with, I gained (another) 5lbs... That's a whopping 10lb in 3 weeks, eek!! I know where it all came from and I'm ok with it, kinda!! I know it'll be off again!! Polishing my halo up for best behaviours now :)

x x

Extra Easy Day - Day 1 of Best Behaviour!!

B: 2 x Chocolate Weetabix (B+2) SS Milk (A) chopped Banana

L: 2 x Wholemeal Bread - 400g loaf (6) Spread (2) tinned Spaghetti Hoops, Strawberries, 1 x Ann Forshaws Very Low Fat yogurt - Raspberry (1.5)

D: Spaghetti Bolognese - Lean Beef Mince, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Onion, Oxo cube, Dolmio Low Fat Bolognese sauce (3 for 1/3 of a jar) served over Spaghetti

S: 4 x Tangerines, Grapes, Ham - Shank/from the bone, all fat removed

Fluids: NAS Squash, Water, Diet Lemonade

Syns: 14.5

x x

Last edited:
Morning!!

Ok so focus time now yes? On wedding front, eating front and organising? You can shift them 10lbs Hun, how much you looking at losing by may?

I had a mini buffet and drinks and saw a 2.5lb gain today so having a healthy day and tomorrow ready for NYE!!

Xxx

Yus yus, focus focus!!

Realistically I want to be back at 11st 6.5 ASAP! But that should be fairly easy... It is all Christmas bloat after all... From there I'll assess how easy it is to get the next 6.5lbs off, which will take me to 11st and a bmi of 24.9 (and 4 stone off in all, whoop!) My C seems to think it's gonna be a struggle to get there... At 11st 6.5 I'd been maintaining for a while, losing or gaining the odd lb but not really progressing, so I don't know if my "natural" weight had started to kick in... I've always been very busty and hippy, broad shouldered with a little waist, and chunky thighs run in the family (boooo!) so I don't think I could ever aim to be a size 8... That said, I'm the worlds worst when it comes to exercise :( And maybe if I pushed a little in that direction, whilst I might stay the same weight-wise, I may shape up differently with toning... Ultimately, I do wanna see a 10 on those scales! And I'd be made up if it could be for my Wedding day :)

x x

Extra Easy Day

B: 25g Ready Brek (B) made with 150ml SS Milk (3.5) with Sweetner and Jam (2)

L: Ham off the bone - all fat removed, New Potatoes, Leaves and Tomato, 1 x Tbsp Light Salad Cream (1.5) Pineapple and Mango chunks, Ann Forshaw Very Low Fat yogurt - Peach (1.5)

D: BBQ Chicken Melt - Chicken Breast, Bacon, BBQ Sauce (2) Cheese (A) with SW Chips and Veggies - Broccoli, Cauli and Carrots

S: 2 x Tangerines, Melon and Grape snack pack, Mini Chocolate Buttons (3.5) 2 x Malted Milk Biscuits (4) 5 x Pringles (2.5 - 10kcal per crisp so 1/2 syn each) Turkey

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash

Syns: 20.5

x x

Last edited:
Extra Easy Day

B: Pineapple and Mango chunk with Ann Forshaws Very Low Fat yogurt - Strawberry (1.5)

L: Bacon on 2 x Thick White Toast (?)

D: Roast Chicken, Oven Chips (?) Veggies - Broccoli, Cauli and Carrots

S: 2 x small Chocolate cakes (?) Pringles (?) treatsize Flake (?) Crabbie's Alcholic Ginger Beer (?)

Fluids: Diet Coke

x x

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------

Oooo!! Look at that!!

Have misbehaved terrible over the weekend, not looking forward to tomorrow at WI :-( I think it'll be my 4th gain in as many weeks!! I need to get myself together and quick sharpish!!

Today is my very last day of naughtiness... Extra hard work starting soon :)

Happy (skinny) New Year!!

x x

Good morning hun!

Ok so first day back to being healthy, went for a pub dinner last night and had fajitas but woke up feeling so bloated and icky :-/

Decided I'd like to lose another 7-14lbs so going to take it step by step and lb by lb.

Got my birthday on Friday and new years work party Saturday so got to be positive!

Xxxx

Morning!

Glad you've got your plan all sorted! It's nice getting back on plan , I think... Though I'm not doing very well... Had a little hitch this morning, oops! Do you really have 14lbs to lose? You'll be teeny tiny missus!! Sounds like you've got lots of nice things to look forward to :) I have just over a week to my birthday too, YaY!!

Food for today...

B: Fruit Salad - Strawberries, Apple, Melon, Pineapple and Bluberries, 1 x Warburtons Super Thick Toastie White Bread (7) scraping of Butter (2)

L: WW Chicken Noodle Soup (2.5) 2 x Hovis Wholemeal, 400g loaf (B) with Ham, leftover Fruit Salad (see above)

D: Chicken Stirfry - ...

S: 2 x Tangerines

Fluids: Tea - with Sweetner, Milk from allowance (A)

x x

I think I only have about 7 to lose so just going to go with the flow I think :)

Birthdays are such fun!! What date is your birthday hun?

Sat at work and super hungry!

Xxx

Mine is the 15th :) Will be the grand old age of 27! Frightening how quickly the time goes!

I fell off plan fantastically yesterday, very fed up with myself! I seem to do half a day perfectly then just stuff my face in the evenings! And last night I had no excuse... We had loads of fruit and stuff in... I just went straight to the chocolate! The only good side to this is that it's nearly all gone! So I'm trying my best for good behaviour today and then I'll try again tomorrow and the next day and who knows... I might actually start losing weight at some stage!

Today...

B: Kelloggs Fibre Plus - Milk Chocolate (B) Banana

S: 2 x Tangerines

L: Mugshot - Chicken, Pineapple Strawberries and Grapes, Mullerlight - Banana and Custard (1)

**WI**

D: Chicken, Mushrooms, Onion and Broccoli in Soy Sauce with Boiled Rice

S: Options - Mint Madness (2) made with 250ml SS Milk (A) Cadbury Flake (8.5)

Fluids: Water, NAS Squash, Diet Fizzy

Syns: 11.5

x x

Eeek!!! I'll be 23 but still doesn't feel 5 yrs ago since my 18th party!!

Just letting go of the diet until Monday now and then heading on to get to 8st 13 which is only 7lbs away. But I'm going back to the gym to tone up!

Holiday is only 7 weeks away!!!

Xxx

Oooo :) Are you doing anything nice for your birthday?

I do love holidays :)

I have 17 WI's til my wedding and 18 WI's til my honeymoon!

I need to lose 1.5lb per week from next week to get to 10st 7lb target I wanted...

Erm... Uh-Oh!!

x x

I've been trying really hard to organise something but since OH got made redundant we aren't in the best position.

Just out for a pub meal on Friday but been desperately trying to go out tonight ..... Craving Chinese!!!

Eeeekkk!! 17 weeks until wedding!! Butts in gear from next week yes?

Xxx

Back