FOOD DUMP !!!!

I'm totally with you! i am not enjoying Easter this year :( normally i love it and my Dad gets me a gorgeous egg from Thorntons :D but noooo I am not having one this year, I have only been doing this acouple of weeks so I can't be promising myself treats just yet :S

This Easter build up is only going to get worse too :( whhhy do they have eggs and hot cross buns everywhere already and on offer and things :( :( it's torture!!!

I'm dumping Easter too :D

Living on vegetables that make me have death farts sort of sucks after a while.

ROFL, LMAO.

I'm totally with you! i am not enjoying Easter this year :( normally i love it and my Dad gets me a gorgeous egg from Thorntons :D but noooo I am not having one this year, I have only been doing this acouple of weeks so I can't be promising myself treats just yet :S

This Easter build up is only going to get worse too :( whhhy do they have eggs and hot cross buns everywhere already and on offer and things :( :( it's torture!!!

I'm dumping Easter too :D

LOL I have banned my family from going down the Easter Egg Aisle in the supermarket. My husband keeps saying he's not getting any more hot cross buns and then he comes home with them. :mad:
I have banned him from eating them with me in the room. So now he keeps offering to put the kettle on so he can nip out to the kitchen and have one!! :D
I went past Hotel Chocolat yesterday in Canterbury and the smell nearly put me off. So today I am dumping Hotel Chocolat. :cry:

Oh I am with you on the Hotel Chocolat! they have some gorgeous Easter Eggs too! ha, it is torture! but we are doing well!! I am proud that you have resisted hot cross buns too! just knowing they were in my kitchen would be too much for me!!

Well done! you are doing brilliantly!

i am dumping sun bites. one packet is okay, but there is another on my desk crying 'eat me!'. they are incredibly moreish and i'm donating them to a colleague. be gone vile taunts!

they are incredibly moreish and i'm donating them to a colleague. be gone vile taunts!

WELL DONE! :D :D :D

--
I'm dumping potatoes! Since it'd be nice to make a fish pie out of, instead of swede/carrot mash on top. Lol sweet fish pie. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

-

I'm so looking forwards to going on lite and having mash, swede or not, with a bit of butter from allowance = yum! That with grilled chicken equals double yum! Not dumping it though.

I'm dumping something I've dumped before. Warm rustic bread with butter melted in and mature cheddar cheese on it. Or with baked in the box melted camembert, cranberry sauce on top (they do that at my local pub, yummilicious). Ohhhhh yumminess.
And easter eggs. They look so deliciously tempting!

Minerva your comments about the farts made me ROFL! funny.

i dump feta cheese.

now have silly cravings due to smiley bon's salad dressing thread!!!

grrr! now i'm definately having a big greek salad for my tea (post gym of course)

om nom. feta cheese, big fat olives, beef tomatoes, red onion and cucumber!! (with a small chunk of olive bread) drizzled with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt & pepper. oooh, scrumptious!

I've dumped the pancakes this year, nobody made any on the day and then yesterday my friend made some and she offered and I said no thanks :).

Waffles.

I like Feta cheese but olives ..yuk not a fan! Talking of Minervas f%%ts when im at work and feel "windy" i stand beside a patient who is well known for them [ not short of choice there LOL] and can let rip if i need to!!!! :p:eek::D;)

love Denise xx

LOL I wish, even if I stood by a window these farts ATTACK people. They go and take their revenge, quite literally. :)

And I'm dumping muesli. I would so love a bowl of Alpan (sugar-free) right now. It's SO TASTY! Arrrgggghh.

eek. i had a lamb roast yesterday. and i ate it all, even though i intended on leaving some. oops.

right now.... i dump maltesers. there's a packet in the cupboard at home. last night i succumbed (i had about 20, and right before weigh-day!! :()

i'm going to force the oh to eat them so i dont!!

last night i succumbed (i had about 20, and right before weigh-day!! :()

Well, they do say that allowing some food that is non diet based (on rigid eating plans especially) helps with cravings and temptation...but not every day, moderation...

Back