FOOD DUMP !!!!

That would explain a lot, in your avatar you look so young (about my age?) didn't realise you have a little one! That would screw around with skin, especially if there is excess weight involved, and a c-section... I sympathise.
Still - I'm a believer of not being ashamed of your body. We all have flaws, there are always things we'd like to change - but I'd rather see a REAL person on the beach in a bikini than a sculpted mannequin type of person. I wear my scars, stretch marks, loose skin as a mark of victory than a thing to hide. I don't care what some random on the street thinks - they can f-off!

I am here, I am me, I live for my happiness. (Of course without hurting anyone else, and being as kind and helpful to others as I can be!)

Good on you for dumping your OH for the evening! He has no right to say anything! :)

God I love you for saying I look young!!! I'm 34!! :D
I would like a smoother tummy, it's very lumpy and bumpy and I would just like to get rid of the worst of it. But I am hoping I will be able to get my body back without resorting to surgery, but I am still not ruling it out.
As for the hubby, he has grovelled lots and lots and I have agreed to let him come out of Dumpsville!! lol Bless him!! lol

As for the hubby, he has grovelled lots and lots and I have agreed to let him come out of Dumpsville!!

LMAO

I suspect my wife feels the same about me Linda. ;)

I know, but where would you be without us. ;)

(I don't believe you're 34 Lind! :p So there.)

Do significant others get more annoying with time? Just a question! I've been together with my OH for about 3 and a half years, but he's still as wonderful as ever.. In fact I'm probably the one that tortures HIM! :eek:

Either way.. I dump crunchy warm toasted bread with melted cheese on top. Really craving it for breakfast! But LL porridge will be just as good when I'm *really* hungry in an hour or so! :D Coffee for now. Mmm... coffee..

Morning Minerva, in some ways yes they do become more anoying with time, but they also get moe lovely with time too, and you know when they are just talking b******s for the sake of it. I definatley give him more grief than he gives me. lol
We are better now, 7 years on than we were when we were first together. lol I sound like a right old housewife. lol

And...crusty bread with melted cheese has made my tummy grumble! I dump that now too.

As for looking my age, I still get asked for ID. lol

I could really do with a Kit Kat and/or a packet of crisps! But it's.not.going.to.happen. I have self-control.....honest. :D

Crisps have always been one of my biggest weaknesses. More so than chocolate. But we have some Kit kat's and Penguin's in the fridge and I have been craving a KK for a few days now, on-and-off, lol. I think it's just once I have thought of it,it keeps going on. Before it would do that until I had whatever I wanted. Obviously now I'm no longer allowing myself to give into every craving.

Oh, right now I'd mark them both a 3 1/2.

I'm dumping Guiness after Saturday next. :(

I would like to dump a KFC, well actually I'd really rather eat it, but, alas I shan't..... Kfc no more :(

chips and curry sauce from chinese

Damn, now that's made my mouth water, I haven't had that for years and years. LOL Junk food, drool drool. :D

mini milks! i dump mini milks!

theyre so yummy and creamy and nostalgic and i think ooh they're only 30 calories, i'll just have one more. then before i know it there's an empty freezer and i have a full belly.

tut.

mini milks I DUMP YOUUUU!!

I'm dumping ALL dairy products.

Stupid allergy.
:(

Im dumping the new nandos restaurant at euston station!!! :cry:

I gonna make sure i dont walk past it every day :drool: :eek:

Damn that peri peri chicken!!! :rant2:

Ahhhh exercising the demon felt kinda good! :D

I like this thread :wavey:

Lei xxx

Back