Total 15 syns

Day 53 - Wednesday 26th February

B - Weetabix (b) and milk (a)

S - Banana, grapes

L - Soup, Alpen Light (b)

S - Melon, Apple

D - Saus and Bean Bake with cheese (a) - 3 Syns

Hi.

im 40 in jan 2015. Got a big holiday booked so need to drop the weight. I'd like to lose 4st. I'm hopeful I can do it!

Suz

Hi Suzy

I am 40 in April so I really need to get cracking LOL! Good luck to you! Where is your holiday too?

Hi Millie

We are going to Whistler in Canada skiing for 2 weeks. We are normally skiing for my birthday but decided to push the boat out next year. We go again to France in 5 weeks so I'd like to get my first stone for then. Then it will be three more to go hopefully! I'm feeling more positive about this than I ever have.

At the beginning of Jan we were told we wouldn't have a family, due to ICSI being too dangerous for me and my weight being a significant part (but not all of) that. I decided I have had enough, I have struggled with my heals for ages and my legs are swollen so prior to that news I had already joined SW.

We have now decided that we are not going to go down the ICSI route. We have a great life, jobs, step children (from previous relationships who still keep in touch) and decided to have some great holidays instead. So Whistler got booked and Val Thorens was booked with the ICSI money!

I thought I would lose my slimming motivation but fortunately I haven't. In fact I am going for it even more. I think I am happy with the decisions we have come to and now I just want to be fit and fabuously at 40!

Whats your motivation?

Back