Fraggles Exante Diary

well done thats a great loss hun

Much better and I can't believe how strong my willpower has been. I had 5 friends round last night and my DH cooked a huge roast with all the trimmings bought two desserts and did a cheese board and I just sat at the table chatting with a bottle of water. I did draw the line at people making yummy noises - that was a step too far!!!

Unfortunately at the end of the week I'm going to have to start adding some food in as I am due to go diving in Egypt for a week the following week and need to be at full strength. My plan is to add a meal from Sat through to Thurs and then obviously as I'll be on a boat I'll have to eat what they make so I will then have to start again when I get back. Hopefully I will get enough exercise from the diving to work off anything I eat anyway but I'm not expecting a loss. Just hoping it doesn't pile back on.

Well done for resisting. If you try and only eat what's on page 16 of the booklet you wont do too much harm. If you can resist alcohol even better! That was my downfall on holiday lol

OK so I was very bad last night. I felt really run down and quite ill when I got home so I decided I needed some real food. I decided to avoid carbs so had some cold pork and a bit of cheese. Unfortunately that was just fuel to the fire and before I knew it i'd got my DH to go to KFC and get me some chicken - definately not totally carb free.

Luckily I jumped on the scales this morning and there wasn't too much damage. My weight hasn't budged the last few days anyway and it actually went down a little today so it looks like it wasn't too bad a blip. I know I'm going to pay for it now though going back to just shakes and I'm probably no longer in ketosis. Oh well that'll teach me.

Sorry you had a blip - but hopefully you dropped the carbs for the last few days in run up to your holiday - (guess you are away now?)

Hope you have a great holiday & come back ready to start back up again. Bet it will be cold coming home after Egypt!

Nope still here for now. Avoiding the carbs over the weekend just didn't happen. We were helping my friend move and ended up eating junk most the weekend, not being home definately didn't help. I have already seen a couple of pounds creep back on. We go away Friday so it's damage control until then. Hopefully I wont regain everything I lost and will be able to drop it again quick when I get home.
I have my meals planned out for the next few days so hopefully it wont be too bad.

Well its done now, and if you have a plan for the next few days it will help - being out of routine really makes it hard doesn't it - especially if you are away and with friends cos it makes it seem more odd not to eat.

have a great holiday and jump back on board when you get home eh?

Back to the grindstone soon. I had a great holiday but came back with a throat infection so figured I'd start back on the shakes when I was done with my antibiotics. Not sure how much damage has been done. I may brave the scales tomorrow. I'm expecting the worse but who knows. I went to a party the other night and a few people commented that I looked thinner so we shall see.

Hope everyone else is still going strong.

Really not good. I've gained back 7lbs. At least I'm not back where I started and I'm back on TS from today. Hopefully I can still lose plenty before Christmas.

Hope the re-start goes well - at least you know what to expect - and you should see a great loss first week.

Haven't managed to go back fully TS but I'm easing my way back into it. Last couple of days I've have a shake in the morning a shake for lunch and then a dinner. I've already shed a pound so that fills me with hope. Hoping to be back fully TS by the weekend. Not a great time of year to be trying to do this as have loads of parties and Christmas meals coming up but I figure if I have shakes wherever possible then at least I wont be gaining as I normally would over winter.
I am very suprised that I still like the shakes - I figured I was just kidding myself that they were nice but apparently not.

Oooooooh yummy - however suggested the vanilla with coffee is a genius. I love it. Now I can have my morning coffee fix without pulling faces everytime I have a mouthfull of black coffee.
THANKYOU!!!
:grouphugg:

Back