Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Hey hun

just catching up on your last couple of posts!!!

i know what you mean about being paranoid for no reason!!! i used to get like it too! for no reason whatsoever!!! dont really now for some reason but there was never any reason or anything for me to feel like it but i did!! strange isnt it!!

oooooo and hangover food...........bolognese pasta bake, can bung in the oven is filling and yummylicious :)! xxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I loved doing it but living at home at the moment makes it near impossible.. Today's a good on plan day but the rest of the week could be all over the place.. When I'm settled into my own home I'll do better.. SF suits me much better although I sometimes think I'm not eating enough on it.. Coz I fill my day with fruit n veg n low PP snacks, like today, I think I may not be getting enough.. I do tend to track on MFP most days tho just to keep a check on it.. Afterall, our health is what's most important

Oh yea sorry Hun,was trying to remember why you had changed it.Our health sure is important and good idea to track on mfp if it helps you to know whether you are having enough calories.

Hey hun

i know what you mean about being paranoid for no reason!!! i used to get like it too! for no reason whatsoever!!! dont really now for some reason but there was never any reason or anything for me to feel like it but i did!! strange isnt it!!

oooooo and hangover food...........bolognese pasta bake, can bung in the oven is filling and yummylicious :)! xxxx
I know its mad.. I used to think he fancied his sister in law (same one ha) n now my minds moved it on to her sister ha ha.. no idea if she's even good looking or not.. She could look like a man for all I know.. its just one of those things.. And yea same, there's no reasoning behind it at all.. he's never commented on her at all except to ask Andrea how she is... The only person Jonathan has ever tried to make me jealous over him fancying is that ho bag Georgia Selpa.. And he doesn't have enough money to get her so I'm safe... LMAO

Hey hun

And great idea about the bolognese pasta bake.. Think i'll make it Wednesday and hav some then and hav a portion chilled for Friday :)

Great stuff - stocked up on the philly anyway so will try that later. Thanks! x

Great stuff - stocked up on the philly anyway so will try that later. Thanks! x
Philly is always first thing on my shopping list.. Its so tasty n versatile..

How was Chip n dales?

I know its mad.. I used to think he fancied his sister in law (same one ha) n now my minds moved it on to her sister ha ha.. no idea if she's even good looking or not.. She could look like a man for all I know.. its just one of those things.. And yea same, there's no reasoning behind it at all.. he's never commented on her at all except to ask Andrea how she is... The only person Jonathan has ever tried to make me jealous over him fancying is that ho bag Georgia Selpa.. And he doesn't have enough money to get her so I'm safe... LMAO

ho bag! hahahaha!!! made me chuckle!!! xx

Dubchick81 said:
Can't remember who asked for the link to the house our offer has been accepted on... let me know if ya want it i'll be happy to send it on...
Daisy and Brona, I've mailed you both with it :)

Thanks,will have a look :0)

i want the link i do i do i do i do!!!! i missed this massive news that you've had an offer accepted lol! yay wooooooooooooooooo xx

:O WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its lovely!!! great size!!! the driveway is huge!! and the back is a great size!!!! xxx

I had to google her as didn't know who she was lol
She's just an Irish "celeb" meaning she was a topless model for The Irish Sun newspaper...
i want the link i do i do i do i do!!!! i missed this massive news that you've had an offer accepted lol! yay wooooooooooooooooo xx
Lol.. Sent it to you there...
Yea we made an offer this day last week and on Friday it was accepted pending a surveyors report... Jonathan thinks there's more to it than them being nice towards us being first time buyers and young and is super sceptical about it.. So he's insisting on ringing the estate agent and finding out WHY he wants that report done.. When in fact its in only OUR interest to have it done.. The findings of such a report could potentially put us off buying the house so he's hardly tryna scam us when at the end of it he could potentially lose the sale...
But anyway.. pending Jonathan's phonecall we shud have that booked and done this week and hopefully the sale can continue.. Obviously if the report doesn't find that the house is ready to fall down lol

:O WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its lovely!!! great size!!! the driveway is huge!! and the back is a great size!!!! xxx
It needs work there's no denying that.. but the rooms are a good size.. The location is perfect.. The front garden as you say is a great size.. The back garden is far more spacious than it looks in the pics... the kitchen extension will be knocked down and restarted and will be built right across to the wall.. not in the L shape that it is now.. That will be a big job and will mean having NO kitchen while its being done but isn't something that needs to be done ASAP...
And most importantly.. We've agreed a settlement price of €10,000 less than the other house we were buying... So that's a massive bonus :D

o thats brillinat news!!!! so more money to use to renovate the place and do the kitchen etc that you want to do! ahhhh exciting! fingers are crossed for you honey! that its not ready to go to rubble lol xxxx

Philly is always first thing on my shopping list.. Its so tasty n versatile..

How was Chip n dales?

Amaaaazing!!!!! Such a good laugh and even stayed away from the booze and munchies and still managed to lose my voice with all the screaming - Loved it ;) LOL

It's fab hon. I love it. I'm gona drive up now sat and stalk it! :)

Are ye paying for the surveyor or is the estate agent/home owner? If yer paying then he's working for ye and will point out anything that will put ye off. Everyone is told to get them done. I had one-only niggley bits that I havnt actually fixed yet. :)
Most of them can only do surface check plus attic. IE they can't take up floor boards obviously so no checking wires or pipes under ground or in walls.
But very excited for ye!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back