Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

BoS83 said:
It's fab hon. I love it. I'm gona drive up now sat and stalk it! :)

Are ye paying for the surveyor or is the estate agent/home owner? If yer paying then he's working for ye and will point out anything that will put ye off. Everyone is told to get them done. I had one-only niggley bits that I havnt actually fixed yet. :)
Most of them can only do surface check plus attic. IE they can't take up floor boards obviously so no checking wires or pipes under ground or in walls.
But very excited for ye!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea do if yer up. It's about 20 doors down from where lidl n Eddie rockets is... On the same side. Sure ya'll c the sign in the garden.
Yea we'd b getting 1 done anyway with buying an older house. Everyone has advised we do aswell. So worth the couple of hundred if it saves us thousands in the long run...
So gotta research the surveyors now n try get a decent one for good value n get that booked.
An not allowing myself get excited tho. Not til it's concrete. Cudnt take another let down

Dubchick81 said:
Yea do if yer up. It's about 20 doors down from where lidl n Eddie rockets is... On the same side. Sure ya'll c the sign in the garden.
Yea we'd b getting 1 done anyway with buying an older house. Everyone has advised we do aswell. So worth the couple of hundred if it saves us thousands in the long run...
So gotta research the surveyors now n try get a decent one for good value n get that booked.
An not allowing myself get excited tho. Not til it's concrete. Cudnt take another let down

Fingers crossed for you,hope all ok when the surveyors check it out :0)
Great news about saving lots of Money as well..result!

Dubchick81 said:
To all my Irish miniminners.... What app do u use on yer phone/iPod?? When my iPod crashed thanks to that stupid update it cleared my iPod n I can't find the app I used to use :(

I just searched minimins.com in app store and it came up.

Dubchick81 said:
Brona those yogurts are 1.6pps each so classed as 2...

Thanks hon. I'd thrown out the cardboard thing they came in. Well 2 for muller light aswel-think I prefer them. But hav fridge full of activia at mo. :)

Dubchick81 said:

Cool. I'll hav a look if I'm up. Depends how hungover I am sat. Goin for dinner Friday nite with girls from work for one of their goin away dos.
I thought u wernt comin across as too excited alrite. But I understand why hon. Fingers crossed tho. :)

BoS83 said:
I just searched minimins.com in app store and it came up.

I have the minimins app hun it's a pro point calculator I want :)
I found a scanner thing where ya type in (its meant to scan but doesn't work!) the barcode n it pulls up the nv's n how many pp's are in the product. Really cool :)

BoS83 said:
Cool. I'll hav a look if I'm up. Depends how hungover I am sat. Goin for dinner Friday nite with girls from work for one of their goin away dos.
I thought u wernt comin across as too excited alrite. But I understand why hon. Fingers crossed tho. :)

Ha ha. Once bitten twice shy n all that......

Hi hun! Congrats on the house, been catching up on your posts! Where is it???! I also hate Georgia salpa. I met her once when I was in Lilly bourdellos. (The only time I was in there- I don't frequent it, very long story, 14e a drink sickening!!)

Also, my boyfriend has more girl than boy friends and I'm paro about everyone of them! So I think its normal, the simplest question of what's she doin and I'm like why do you wanna know that??? It's built into us, shows we care! Well that what I say!!:) x

Hi hun! Congrats on the house, been catching up on your posts! Where is it???! I also hate Georgia salpa. I met her once when I was in Lilly bourdellos. (The only time I was in there- I don't frequent it, very long story, 14e a drink sickening!!)

Also, my boyfriend has more girl than boy friends and I'm paro about everyone of them! So I think its normal, the simplest question of what's she doin and I'm like why do you wanna know that??? It's built into us, shows we care! Well that what I say!!:) x

Thanks hun.. Trying not to get too excited.. In fact.. Am bring so cautious this time round I've not even told my family our offer has been accepted.. No point really til we hav the report back n still wana go ahead... But hopefully it all goes well n there's nothing more than we already think...

Ha ha.. I just get these ideas in my head and there's no getting it back out of there.. lol

It looks great. :)
Yea its nice.. The rooms, layout, location are all great.. We're gona pull down the kitchen that's there and rebuild it bigger than it is and hav a loo at the end of it (there's already one there too but that'll b pulled along with the kitchen.. And he's gona hav a foundation for a double extension put in so the option is there should we want to build on/up in the future :)
So we've it all worked out in our heads.. so fingers n toes are crossed the report comes back with nothing much

Back