Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

It looks cool mate, I hope you Jono and striker will be very happy there:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Thanks hun.. Wud prefer there was a at least a little grass for him but hey ho :)

Haha ordered soon then ;0)
What happened bout the dress?
That's good bout there being a park over the road from you!
Oh yea.. The dress.. Well, my friend who's my very own Gok wreckons wearing it with nude shoes would look a bit washed.. So suggested a deep bronze/dark gold colour shoe... Which doesn't really appeal to me.. Then a girl in work told me they have the dress in black as well.. So my Gok suggested red shoes with it as a statement.. Initially I was like 'nahh... red shoes are so not me' but I like them ones I attached above so maybe... Think i'll get the dress in black anyway and sure can always wear my black KG's with it... Ya can't really go wrong with a black dress tho can ya?!

Dubchick81 said:
Oh yea.. The dress.. Well, my friend who's my very own Gok wreckons wearing it with nude shoes would look a bit washed.. So suggested a deep bronze/dark gold colour shoe... Which doesn't really appeal to me.. Then a girl in work told me they have the dress in black as well.. So my Gok suggested red shoes with it as a statement.. Initially I was like 'nahh... red shoes are so not me' but I like them ones I attached above so maybe... Think i'll get the dress in black anyway and sure can always wear my black KG's with it... Ya can't really go wrong with a black dress tho can ya?!

Nope deffo can't go wrong with a black dress..good choice and the shoes will look great with it :0)

Well ladies.. Before I lay my head down to go to the land of nod, here's my food update :)
Managed to use 27/29.. So a good day :)

Water: 2.2Lt
Breakfast: Red grapefruit. 40 bran flakes (4) Skimmed milk (1) 10g raisins (1) - 6pp
Lunch: Wholegrain bagel (5) Chicken (2) Rocket. Tesco Light Choices Caeser Dressing.
0% Vanilla Activia Yogurt (2) - 9pp
Dinner: Chicken (3) Sweet potato 137g (4) Cauliflower Cheese (2) Mixed Veg - 9pp
Snacks: Apple. Plum. Oxtail Soup (1) Slice wholemeal bread (2) - 3pp

Think I manage a 100% day there?? All treats/snacks were good enough...

That was a really good day, well done!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Great food day yesterday Hun brilliant.

Loving the red shoes they are gorgeous xx

Thank you ladies... Am gona try for another day like it.. Am all prepped for it, but we all know how quickly that can be undone!!!
Good luck to all for a great day also :)

Yea they're nice aren't they?! Thinking I might get them.. Or the bronze/gold ones.. They'd go with so much really.. Was thinking about it last night..

Dubchick81 said:
Thank you ladies... Am gona try for another day like it.. Am all prepped for it, but we all know how quickly that can be undone!!!

Yea they're nice aren't they?! Thinking I might get them.. Or the bronze/gold ones.. They'd go with so much really.. Was thinking about it last night..

Sounds like you are nice and prepared again today Hun.

That's true the gold ones would be more versatile. I like your thinking! Xx

oooo please get the red shoes!!!! they are gorgeous!!!! will look so nice with black dress!!! i love statement colour shoes!! xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Well ladies.. Before I lay my head down to go to the land of nod, here's my food update :)
Managed to use 27/29.. So a good day :)

Water: 2.2Lt
Breakfast: Red grapefruit. 40 bran flakes (4) Skimmed milk (1) 10g raisins (1) - 6pp
Lunch: Wholegrain bagel (5) Chicken (2) Rocket. Tesco Light Choices Caeser Dressing.
0% Vanilla Activia Yogurt (2) - 9pp
Dinner: Chicken (3) Sweet potato 137g (4) Cauliflower Cheese (2) Mixed Veg - 9pp
Snacks: Apple. Plum. Oxtail Soup (1) Slice wholemeal bread (2) - 3pp

Think I manage a 100% day there?? All treats/snacks were good enough...

Good day,well done :0)

Dubchick81 said:

You can do it today Hun :0)
As to the shoes it sounds like you might have to get the gold and red shoes ;0)

Sounds like you are nice and prepared again today Hun.

That's true the gold ones would be more versatile. I like your thinking! Xx
Yea pretty much.. Still have chicken left from Sunday so am having that AGAIN for lunch and dinner but that's OK as i'm having 2 very different dinners :) (Will have a chicken n pasta dinner today)

oooo please get the red shoes!!!! they are gorgeous!!!! will look so nice with black dress!!! i love statement colour shoes!! xxx
Yea see I think i'm too "don't look at me" / "fade into the background" for statement pieces.. But I think I may get them...

Good day,well done :0)
Thank you :)
You can do it today Hun :0)
As to the shoes it sounds like you might have to get the gold and red shoes ;0)
Yea see I'm thinking.. BOTH these pairs, still don't add up to the price of the other ones.. So can't really complain..

Also bought a dress yesterday off Littlewoods.. Its very not me but am tryna get out of my usual black or plain block colours.. Will post a link and pls be brutally honest with your thoughts...
But it may have to go back as they only had it in a 14... And I'm more of a 16 in most things so we'll see...

yer go on!! they will look gorgeous!!! and they arent too in your face either! and on your feet so wont be too stand out-ish :) xx

Back