Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

OK so ladies.. Am sat here not having drank any water today.. But wana reach my MINIMUM 1.5Ltrs... As the doc said stay away from cold drinks.. what do you think I should do??? Don't wana irritate my throat.. but wana drink my water.. And I can't really be arsed going to n from the kitchen every half hour to get a mug of hot water.. Do we think I'll be OK drinking room temp water???

OK so ladies.. Am sat here not having drank any water today.. But wana reach my MINIMUM 1.5Ltrs... As the doc said stay away from cold drinks.. what do you think I should do??? Don't wana irritate my throat.. but wana drink my water.. And I can't really be arsed going to n from the kitchen every half hour to get a mug of hot water.. Do we think I'll be OK drinking room temp water???

i think room temperature will be perfect tbh not too hot....not too cold....should be quite soothing xx

i think room temperature will be perfect tbh not too hot....not too cold....should be quite soothing xx

Yip room temp, is probably ideal. Won't irritate it with being too hot or too cold :)

I don't think we're supposed to PP medicines at all hon? x

I'm just feeling so sorry for myself.. I'm justifying it in my head.. I'm like "well, you're meant to feed a cold, starve a fever.. that's how the saying goes.. One bar won't hurt" But i'll resist.. It'd be so much easier if I wasn't such a div and brought my fruit with me coz I'd at least have something to chomp...

I heard that you had to call up for the points. They apparently don't like giving them out in case we skip medication in favour of food!

Aw I'm glad Jono is looking after u. it really is the little things. :) Mind yourself.
Also not sure bout PP. I only every asked bout cough medicine and was told to get the sugar free (diabetic) ones in future....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw I wouldn't worry about it. Just concentrate on getting better! Maybe you could do sf (or did you switch already? Braindead today!) and stay away from the weeklies if possible.

Back