Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

I wouldn't be worrying at all girl - you need to get yourself strong so that you can carry on!!!
Mind yourself xxx

Aww thanks girls :)
Dominoes I'm already doing SF this week.. Altho if i'm honest.. Altho i'm feeling quite full all day, i'm prob slightly undereating (if I add up PP's i'm not near reaching 29) so i'm sure it'll even out...
Just having a panadol drink now then sleepy time.. Hope I get some sleep.. Hav also taken some sinutab and will rub vicks on my feet before I lay my head down :) All avenues covered me thinks :)

Dubchick81 said:
Aww thanks girls :)
Dominoes I'm already doing SF this week.. Altho if i'm honest.. Altho i'm feeling quite full all day, i'm prob slightly undereating (if I add up PP's i'm not near reaching 29) so i'm sure it'll even out...
Just having a panadol drink now then sleepy time.. Hope I get some sleep.. Hav also taken some sinutab and will rub vicks on my feet before I lay my head down :) All avenues covered me thinks :)

Sounds like your covered alrite. Hope you sleep well hon. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Thank u hun. U too :)

N hope yer lunch stays in the bowl got ya tomoro ;) night

Haha... :) I'll be around other people tomoro-I'll really hav to try! :) Night hon.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do you feel this morning honey? Any better? x

Morning lovely, I hope your feeling better:)

How do you feel this morning honey? Any better? x
Morning ladies.. Hope you're both well?
Am feeling much better this morning ta.. Throat is almost back to normal.. Now if I could just stop sneezing I'd be doing well.. Not stopped sneezing since about 7pm last night and my face looks like I spent the night crying its so puffed.. Just a runny sneezy nose now.. Most of the pain in my ears has gone too so maybe could have done without the anti-biotic as it won't have kicked in yet having only taken 2 (1 days worth), but will finish the prescription anyway so it doesn't set back in..

Morning ladies.. Hope you're both well?
Am feeling much better this morning ta.. Throat is almost back to normal.. Now if I could just stop sneezing I'd be doing well.. Not stopped sneezing since about 7pm last night and my face looks like I spent the night crying its so puffed.. Just a runny sneezy nose now.. Most of the pain in my ears has gone too so maybe could have done without the anti-biotic as it won't have kicked in yet having only taken 2 (1 days worth), but will finish the prescription anyway so it doesn't set back in..

Ah you're better to have the prescription I think :)
I hate when my ears are painful - horrible. Glad you are feeling better though x

This is my first ever ear ache.. And I don't like it.. Its not like any other pain that you can hold or rub. You just hve to bear it.. Yawn, it kills.. Cough, it kills... Sneeze, it kills.. Its just kills!!! But thankfully its almost gone now, my hearing is returning to normal too.. Sounds were like I was underwater, it was mad.. ha ha..
If only I could stop sneezing... I'm sure I'm wrecking everyone's head.

Your first ever ear ache!? Wow! I've had a few ear aches but I've always had problems with my ears.
I blew a hole in my ear drum once... it felt like ear ache so my Mum was putting ear drops in. I was rolling around screaming in pain, tears running down my face... went to the doctors and he said I had perforated my ear drum and you are NOT supposed to use ear drops on a perforated ear drum lol - makes it worse.

I think that was the worst pain I've ever felt so far in my life lol.

Your first ever ear ache!? Wow! I've had a few ear aches but I've always had problems with my ears.
I blew a hole in my ear drum once... it felt like ear ache so my Mum was putting ear drops in. I was rolling around screaming in pain, tears running down my face... went to the doctors and he said I had perforated my ear drum and you are NOT supposed to use ear drops on a perforated ear drum lol - makes it worse.

I think that was the worst pain I've ever felt so far in my life lol.
Yea my brother used to suffer terrible with his ears.. Was always in getting gromits in and out n all sorts..
No I've been very lucky when it comes to being ill.. Was very rarely.. Like, I don't think I've ever had full blown flu n only tooth ache I've ever had has been wisdom tooth related.. Never had kidney infections... Am gripping wood as I type this as no doubt I'll get each of the above all at once now ha ha...

I've had a kidney infection once - that was terrible pain as well!! Had it at my debs... one of the worst nights of my life lol. Have had many toothaches but my teeth are **** ever since I got knocked down when I was younger and my teeth all broke under my gum and I had to wear a weird brace so they didnt fall out lol.

You're a healthy one - gimme some of your white blood cells lol!!

I've had a kidney infection once - that was terrible pain as well!! Had it at my debs... one of the worst nights of my life lol. Have had many toothaches but my teeth are **** ever since I got knocked down when I was younger and my teeth all broke under my gum and I had to wear a weird brace so they didnt fall out lol.

You're a healthy one - gimme some of your white blood cells lol!!
I have also, touching wood again, had any broken bones...

I was really sick once in my life where I was hospitalised for 3 weeks.. It was touch and go apparently.. I was 10.. I was too sick for the Children's Hospital or children's ward in the adults hospital.. So I was put in with a load of what to me at the time were grannys'' The youngest after me was prob 35ish.. So to a 10 year old, that's OLD!!

* Sending get well hugs from kerry * X

Jaly said:
Glad you're feeling a bit better now hun xx Ear ache is the worst I agree.. I had a ruptured ear drum earlier this year, not pleasant at all! :(

*hugs*

*Sends you a virtual bowl of homemade soup and freshly baked bread with a hot choc ;)*
Yum yum soup was delish. Thanks ;)
Serha said:
* Sending get well hugs from kerry * X
Thank u...
Feeling much better thank u all. If my nose wud stop running I'd b brand new!!

Just eating my dinner thinking about nothing n everything... N just realised... I have Stringer.... I've lost 2 stone n he weighs that... WOW!! Am well chuffed with myself now :) Seeing physically what I've lost is defo an uplift :)

Anyway, not long back from seeing my house again :) The house which I will get they keys to on MONDAY :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yum yum soup was delish. Thanks ;)

Thank u...
Feeling much better thank u all. If my nose wud stop running I'd b brand new!!

Just eating my dinner thinking about nothing n everything... N just realised... I have Stringer.... I've lost 2 stone n he weighs that... WOW!! Am well chuffed with myself now :) Seeing physically what I've lost is defo an uplift :)

Anyway, not long back from seeing my house again :) The house which I will get they keys to on MONDAY :D

I normally take hayfever tablets when I've got a heavy cold and am suffering with my nose:)

Back