Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Bless u petal :(

Hi Francis
Aw sorry to hear about ur house problems, sounds barmy x
Hope ur ok tho x Howz cute stringer, got any new cute pix. X

It's a shame as you love it but on the other hand it has caused a lot of stress for you both so if somehog does come akin it may well be the answer

Hope ur having a nice weekend xx

Hi Hun,hope you're ok and you sorted things so you didn't have to move out but if you did move out..then I hope it went ok for you all...

hello honey,

how are you? what's going on, i dont log on for a few days and see you moving out?! whats happened? xxxx

Spotted your diary and sed I'd pop in to say hi, to a fellow Dublin based weight watcher!:)x
Hello and welcome.. Hope I don't thro u off ur diet too much.. I've been AWFUL the last few days... Have have chipper, chinese AND McDonalds the last few days... AWFUL.. I'm not usually that bad tho so I hope I can give you some tips r advice... :)
Hope ur having a nice weekend xx
Weekend from hell Carly! But thanks for the well wishes.. Hope you had a good one? x
Hope your ok lovely. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Hi Tracy hunie..hope you're well? x
Hi Hun,hope you're ok and you sorted things so you didn't have to move out but if you did move out..then I hope it went ok for you all...
No hun, nothing sorted n moved out.. I'm so depressed!!
hello honey,

how are you? what's going on, i dont log on for a few days and see you moving out?! whats happened? xxxx
Oh God Emma.. Its been a rollercoaster.. Don't ever leave me again.. lol

Well, the weekend was spent packing up n moving out of the house.. In the end I couldn't find anywhere else to go so had to move back home to my Dad.. Hopefully it won't be for too long but in the meantime I'm still on the lookout for somewhere to live temporarily.. I can't stay there.. its a building site!! He's in the middle of building an extenstion to the back of our house.. But has been in the middle of it for about 3 years now. He is not in the slightest bit house proud and hygiene n cleanliness are at the very bottom of his priority.. So the place is DISGUSTINGLY filthy.. I'd say third world conditions are better!!!!
Hopefully either this house gets sorted in the couple of weeks yer man has promised, or something else comes along with no hiccups n we're out again soon!!

Hello and welcome.. Hope I don't thro u off ur diet too much.. I've been AWFUL the last few days... Have have chipper, chinese AND McDonalds the last few days... AWFUL.. I'm not usually that bad tho so I hope I can give you some tips r advice... :)

Weekend from hell Carly! But thanks for the well wishes.. Hope you had a good one? x

Hi Tracy hunie..hope you're well? x

No hun, nothing sorted n moved out.. I'm so depressed!!

Oh God Emma.. Its been a rollercoaster.. Don't ever leave me again.. lol

Well, the weekend was spent packing up n moving out of the house.. In the end I couldn't find anywhere else to go so had to move back home to my Dad.. Hopefully it won't be for too long but in the meantime I'm still on the lookout for somewhere to live temporarily.. I can't stay there.. its a building site!! He's in the middle of building an extenstion to the back of our house.. But has been in the middle of it for about 3 years now. He is not in the slightest bit house proud and hygiene n cleanliness are at the very bottom of his priority.. So the place is DISGUSTINGLY filthy.. I'd say third world conditions are better!!!!
Hopefully either this house gets sorted in the couple of weeks yer man has promised, or something else comes along with no hiccups n we're out again soon!!

im sorry!!!!!

omg no :( wheres pup? i've missed something though...........why couldnt you continue renting from the guy? sorry if your repeating yourself! i sooooo hope it gets sorted hun!!! xxx

im sorry!!!!!

omg no :( wheres pup? i've missed something though...........why couldnt you continue renting from the guy? sorry if your repeating yourself! i sooooo hope it gets sorted hun!!! xxx
Well we could have continued renting but we didn't want to.. We began renting under the impression the sale would be completed by the end of that month and with NO intention of paying more than one month.. We paid €850 for the month, our mortgage repayments will only be slightly over €600... And we thought if he has us giving him a steady income on that property, why would he hurry up the sale?! We don't think he's paying a mortgage on it as we think he's declared bankrupt which is why he has the middle person to take the house into their name to sell it on.. We can't be sure but that's that we think is going on.. And we're not prepared to keep giving him money for these delays to keep popping up...

Well we could have continued renting but we didn't want to.. We began renting under the impression the sale would be completed by the end of that month and with NO intention of paying more than one month.. We paid €850 for the month, our mortgage repayments will only be slightly over €600... And we thought if he has us giving him a steady income on that property, why would he hurry up the sale?! We don't think he's paying a mortgage on it as we think he's declared bankrupt which is why he has the middle person to take the house into their name to sell it on.. We can't be sure but that's that we think is going on.. And we're not prepared to keep giving him money for these delays to keep popping up...
PS.. Puppy is with me at the moment.. I couldn't bare to let him go with Jonathan..But after him nearly being knocked out by all sorts of rubble n rubbish out my back and my Dad poisoning him by giving him FROZEN sausage meat, we've decided its best he go to Jonathan's house...

PS.. Puppy is with me at the moment.. I couldn't bare to let him go with Jonathan..But after him nearly being knocked out by all sorts of rubble n rubbish out my back and my Dad poisoning him by giving him FROZEN sausage meat, we've decided its best he go to Jonathan's house...

completely agree!! i think you have done the right thing! especially if he is getting income from a house he sort of shouldnt own due to being bankrupt etc. and also like you said if your paying 850 a month he wont exactly get a wiggle on!!

ooooo poor pup nearly getting knocked out!! :( best he goes with Jono then i suppose. Can you stay with Jono during the weekends etc? xxx

completely agree!! i think you have done the right thing! especially if he is getting income from a house he sort of shouldnt own due to being bankrupt etc. and also like you said if your paying 850 a month he wont exactly get a wiggle on!!

ooooo poor pup nearly getting knocked out!! :( best he goes with Jono then i suppose. Can you stay with Jono during the weekends etc? xxx
Ah yea.. Weekends I'd usually stay up there anyway.. And soon he can go for walks so i'll see him all the time.. :)

Ah yea.. Weekends I'd usually stay up there anyway.. And soon he can go for walks so i'll see him all the time.. :)

aw good! i hope it gets sorted soon honey!!! at least though no one will be in the house and you have already done your hard work cleaning etc now! so when you move in it will be moving back into your home! its still your home at the end of the day, just delayed for a little bit! xxx

aw good! i hope it gets sorted soon honey!!! at least though no one will be in the house and you have already done your hard work cleaning etc now! so when you move in it will be moving back into your home! its still your home at the end of the day, just delayed for a little bit! xxx
Well, maybe.. We're looking around at other options tho.. Just in case... :)
But yea, I'll just need to kinda freshen everywhere up if we go back.. Not scrub out the whole place again.. So yea that's a bonus..
Jonathan want's us to look at a new development.. Its in a place called Saggart which isn't too far from home, but further than we'd anticipated going.. I've agreed to go n look, but not sure about actually buying there..

Well, maybe.. We're looking around at other options tho.. Just in case... :)
But yea, I'll just need to kinda freshen everywhere up if we go back.. Not scrub out the whole place again.. So yea that's a bonus..
Jonathan want's us to look at a new development.. Its in a place called Saggart which isn't too far from home, but further than we'd anticipated going.. I've agreed to go n look, but not sure about actually buying there..

o really! well i suppose at the moment its worth a try looking at other places. you never know! you may love it xxx

Back