Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

I'm confused and amused!!! Lol confused by the whole name thing and amused by all the semi's!!

HAHAHA The semi's are especially for you ;)
The name 'situation' - my name is Sorcha but it's pronounces Serha :) You can blame the irish/swedish mix of my parents! Lol

Haha well i pronounce it without the 'c' hence the serha name ;)
I spend my life explaining how it sounds! Lol
I see..... Serha it is so :)
Its not quite the same.. But I spend my life explaining Frances is spelt with an E for a girl and an I for a boy.. People are ALWAYS spelling my name with an I.. Even my boss after 5 years of correcting him, he STILL does it!!!! :mad:
I'm confused and amused!!! Lol confused by the whole name thing and amused by all the semi's!!
Tee hee.. Knew ya'd giggle at the semi's... lol xxx
Hows yer Mammy in law doll? xx

regarding my hair going green it was the water too much of something in it that made it turn and i heard ketchup was a good trick so i tried it and it worked ... a bit :)

regarding my hair going green it was the water too much of something in it that made it turn and i heard ketchup was a good trick so i tried it and it worked ... a bit :)
Oh really?? Never heard that... Will have to remember it tho.. Although hopefully I'll never need to use it.. ha ha

I see..... Serha it is so :)
Its not quite the same.. But I spend my life explaining Frances is spelt with an E for a girl and an I for a boy.. People are ALWAYS spelling my name with an I.. Even my boss after 5 years of correcting him, he STILL does it!!!! :mad:

Very annoying!!! Sure i get called all sort with my surname too ;)

brien77 said:

I read in the mail (so it must have been true:)) that its a known fact that ketchup does help!!!

Can't get mine too wrong. But I do hate when ppl drop the O!!! My ancestors fought for that O doncha kno... Lol
Bless the ancestors and their 'O' Haha

MrsLmc said:
Aww sorry you didn't get a lay on. Just think you can have as many as you like once you move out. Happy Saturday :)

She can most definitely get lots of 'lay ons' when she moves in with Jonathan:):):)

Sorry Laura.xxx

I'm with ya on the "O" haha
I get very protective of my O ha ha ha ha
Aww sorry you didn't get a lay on. Just think you can have as many as you like once you move out. Happy Saturday :)
Thank you hunnie.. Happy Saturday to you too :)
She can most definitely get lots of 'lay ons' when she moves in with Jonathan:):):)

Sorry Laura.xxx
Tut tut Tracy ha ha ha ha... Helps with the weigh loss tho won't it?? ha ha ha ha ha ha Oops
Lol, trust you ladies :p

Hope youve had a lovely day Frances, even without a lie in! x
Thank you Vicky hunnie.. Hope you have a lovely day too.. xx

Hahaha loving the smuttiness ;)
You'll have more extra curricular activities :D

Back