Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Thats good it went well hun. You're on the road now, just have to finish the journey :) Thinking of you xxx

Serha said:
Thats good it went well hun. You're on the road now, just have to finish the journey :) Thinking of you xxx

Thanks hun. Am still hoping it just hasn't been our time yet n there's no problems...

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Stringers Christmas hat :)
image-3904681514.jpg

Glad things went well hon. Shur that's the ball rolling now anyway. :)

Love the hat!!

Sinead-unfortunately it may depend on the hospital your connected with aswel. I presume ud be goin to a different one ya?
When I went in for colonoscopy and gastroscopy in naas (I got appr in 6weeks or so) a guy was there and was told if he went thru portlaoise which is where he's from he'd hav been waiting 6mths so he got a letter from GP to ask naas to take him.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad things went well hon. Shur that's the ball rolling now anyway. :)

Love the hat!!

Sinead-unfortunately it may depend on the hospital your connected with aswel. I presume ud be goin to a different one ya?
When I went in for colonoscopy and gastroscopy in naas (I got appr in 6weeks or so) a guy was there and was told if he went thru portlaoise which is where he's from he'd hav been waiting 6mths so he got a letter from GP to ask naas to take him.

Yea I was only waiting a few weeks for those same tests in another hospital.. But I went private for them coz I have VHI.. But I know the waiting list to go public is HUGE.. Girl in work was waiting so long the HSE ended up paying for her to go private.. Its a joke but in fairness, its the government, not the hospitals.. :(

Morning ladies.. Well, more news on my house :D
Got a call from the bank yesterday and our application has been "released for completion" So now our solicitor has to send in a letter of undertaking and a cheque requisition... EXCITINNNNGGGGG........

Aww cute hat - demand pic when you put it on him! Glad everything went well at the hosp x

Take care of yourself! Make sure you don't get too stressed with all the moving though, heightened stress levels can have a huge effect on fertility etc ;) And if anyone deserves a chance to just chill and relax, it's you!
Aww that hunnie.. No stressing.. Just enjoying it all now.. Its all moving so fast, its great..
You wouldn't have been around.. but back in March we found a house we both loved, went sale agreed, waited and waited and waited while one problem after another popped up.. Finally then in late June things looked like they were moving along so we moved into the house, renting for the month while all the paperwork went thru.. Then more problems cropped up and we moved back out.. Then started looking again, then the house came completely off the market.. So finding this one, eventually!!! and things going so smoothly and quickly has been a dream.. So now am just enjoying it :)
Won't stress about fertility issues until we'v been told there's a problem.. For now am believing its just not been our time and when the time is right, it'll happen.. Will think that way until I've been told otherwise :) Positive thinking brings positive results :D
Hope you have a lovely day doll.. xx

Sounds a bit like what my uncle went through! They came home from holiday to an eviction notice and had a week to find somewhere else to live (landlord wanted to sell the property) then spent years house hunting/paying to have checks done etc etc.. and houses just falling through so i know exactly how frustrating it must be! So glad everything is going well with this one though :)

Your time will come and you'll be an amazing Mum, I'm sure of it :) xx

Hope you have a great day too! x

Yay on the house front. Won't be long now and then its home sweet home YAY!!!!!

Hoping things move along just as quick on the baby making front for you too :)
Aw thank you hunnie.. Hopefully they confirm all is OK anyway.. And then we'll see :)
A bit of time on our own in the house would be nice tho.. lol (Yes I do want my cake, n eat it too.. ha ha)
Just been talking to the solicitor and he wreckons it should be closed by the at least the end of the week after next.. So a couple of weeks ahead of schedule anyway :) And well in time for my birthday :D

Aw thank you hunnie.. Hopefully they confirm all is OK anyway.. And then we'll see :)
A bit of time on our own in the house would be nice tho.. lol (Yes I do want my cake, n eat it too.. ha ha)
Just been talking to the solicitor and he wreckons it should be closed by the at least the end of the week after next.. So a couple of weeks ahead of schedule anyway :) And well in time for my birthday :D
WOW - that sounds just amazing!!! So thrilled for you girl X

Brilliant news on the house. My brother has been told he wont be in his house until Jan at the earliest :(...
I rang St Lukes in Kilkenny and asked to speak to Ray O Sullivans office. They told me i should have my appointment for Dec - so only 14 months of a wait!!!!
I've been told i cant have a baby, my tubes are blocked. was trying with my previous fella for over 4 years. I'm 36 in Jan so time is ticking by..... Myself and Matt would love to be able to start a family next year after the wedding in May. I'm hoping in Dec Ray will be able to remove the "blockages" and if not too much damage my tubes will be ok to allow the sperm through... It's all a lot of ifs and buts at the minute really!
Anyway, good luck with your weigh in in the morning :) I've my best friends hen this weekend in Wexford :) Bring it on!!!!! Getting tan done 2moro night, then last dress fitting for the bridesmaid dress sat morning and then make up getting done and hair on sat afternoon. so looking forward to it :)

Brill news about the house hon! Everything is movign along nicely now - are you mad excited?! x
I'm sure everything will be fine regarding the appointment hon - I'm thinking of ya :)
How's the diet been this week - you looking forward to a nice loss? xXx

Wow that won't be long. It's flying by. Just think you will be able to have Christmas in your first proper home together. It will be Great xxx

Oh Sinéad hope it all goes the right way for ya. Xxx
Yea shud n well settled by Christmas n hopefully will be in just in time for my birthday too :) Breakfast brekkie in bed me thinks ha ha
Dead excited :D

OMG it's Thursday... FUUUUUUUUCK! I had pasta bolognese for dinner :( Oh well. Not been a great week food wise. Was over every day. Not by much but still over n had no weeklies to cover...

MrsLmc said:
Ahh you'd never know Frances, might be a pleasant surprise in there for you. Good luck for weigh-in tomorrow. Ohh and great minds must think alike, I had spag bol too hehe

Mine was very lastinuts but was yum. First proper home cooked meal in ages

Hey lady,
all good down here. Been a mental busy week with school and meetings in the evenings. Poor Luke has hardly seen me after school. He's been passed from pillar to post until Ger is home from work so that he can take over. Ah well, sure it'll calm down soon (I hope!). My friend is coming down on the train tomorrow and i'm super excited - she's so so lovely and it'll be great seeing her :)

Really happy for you with your house news and hope the other stuff has calmed itself down. Hope you've had a good evening and that you enjoyed the spag bol :D

That's brilliant news about house! So exciting! :) Good luck with WI in morn. :)

Back