Frances' New House, New Life, New Start Diary...

Aww.. Maybe its from a heavy dinner yesterday/lunch today?? Denim can be quite heavy tho..
Do you have "weigh in" clothes?? I used to wear the exact same clothes every week at WI so it'd be as accurate as can be going.. Now I weigh in my undies... But its in my bedroom, not a WW meeting ha ha

HAHAHA I would happily go in my smalls if no one was watching ;)
Yeah i always wear this flimsy black dress from pennys with no weight whatsoever in it so my go boost myself in a bit and try it with that on.....
Don't know if maybe my losses have slowed down or something but have so much more to go!

That may well be the case hun.. Tends to happen after a while.. You may need a little shake up.. Do you do the soups at all??
And NO WEIGHING TILL WEIGHDAY!!! No sneak peaks.. they always thro us off n usually have no reflection on the actual weigh day results..

Am feeling REALLY bloated the last few days.. My IBS is playing up.. Bit of pain etc.. but I think the bloated feeling is mainly down to the amount of bread I've been eating?? Been having toast for brekkie AND a sandwich at lunch... Then today and yesterday I had egg noodles.. they were white.. so maybe they hav someting to do with it too... Making me DREAD weigh day this week...

That may well be the case hun.. Tends to happen after a while.. You may need a little shake up.. Do you do the soups at all??
And NO WEIGHING TILL WEIGHDAY!!! No sneak peaks.. they always thro us off n usually have no reflection on the actual weigh day results..
Thanks hun, yeah i've been eating home-made mushroom soup for lunch all week. Look rotten but tastes yum! Ah i dunno, maybe there's no reason for it - sure i'll go tomorrow and see! Thanks :)

Serha said:
Thanks hun, yeah i've been eating home-made mushroom soup for lunch all week. Look rotten but tastes yum! Ah i dunno, maybe there's no reason for it - sure i'll go tomorrow and see! Thanks :)

How do u make it? U have kept 0pp don't u? Is it just stock, mushrooms, garlic n onion??

I need to make more soups - been eating ww tinned soup so need to make some free ones a I like chunky soups if anyone has any recommendations :) xx

mrsgosling3 said:
I need to make more soups - been eating ww tinned soup so need to make some free ones a I like chunky soups if anyone has any recommendations :) xx

Mediterranean veg is delish. 90% sure it's in my thread. It's a ww recipe but think its from the last program... If its nog there ill post it for ya tomoro from pc.

How do u make it? U have kept 0pp don't u? Is it just stock, mushrooms, garlic n onion??
Yep, so easy! I had 2 punnets of mushrooms, onion, garlic, celery, stock, carrot (bit left over) - boil, blitz and enjoy :D
Looks like gruel! Lol

Serha said:
Yep, so easy! I had 2 punnets of mushrooms, onion, garlic, celery, stock, carrot (bit left over) - boil, blitz and enjoy :D
Looks like gruel! Lol

Hmm.. May try that. Punnets of mushrooms are only a euro now :)

Just thought I'd wade in and say I hate mushrooms lol... :p

azwethinkweiz said:
Just thought I'd wade in and say I hate mushrooms lol... :p

Aww how could you... They're yum. Although I used to hate them. But it was the look of them really coz I hadn't ever tasted them ha...

My kids think they hate mushrooms but unknowingly eat mushroom soup, mushroom sauces in things but if either of them spots a mushroom they go nuts.

I'm a bit like that with some things too Tracy. I can't eat onions... if I see an onion in something I _have_ to pick it out. But I don't mind the taste of onions (it's the texture in my mouth that I hate). So my Mum chops the onions REALLY fine if she's making bolognaise or lasagne or steak pie etc. That way I can't see or feel them in my mouth and I'm still eating them and getting the flavour.

Mushrooms I can't stand the smell of though. There are mushroom farms here in Monaghan and the stench is frickin' wicked...

Mrsm79 said:
My kids think they hate mushrooms but unknowingly eat mushroom soup, mushroom sauces in things but if either of them spots a mushroom they go nuts.

Ha I used to be like that with any kind of veg. My mam used to lock me outta the kitchen when she done dinner so I couldn't see her sneaking them in.
Thinking about it, I dunno how I thought she mad my mash green when she's mix in sprouts r cabbage ha ha ha

Before I do Bolognaise or shepherds pie I chuck all the veg in my food processor and chop it so its not even recognisable. I raid the cupboards before each new shop too and roast the remaining onions, tomatoes, courgettes etc and make batches of sauces to put in the freezer and its quite comforting to know that they're getting goodness in them that way. They'll only eat broccoli, carrots cauliflower, brussels too if I steam it so its still crunchy literally raw I can't stand overdone veg though either yuk!!!

Mrsm79 said:
Before I do Bolognaise or shepherds pie I chuck all the veg in my food processor and chop it so its not even recognisable. I raid the cupboards before each new shop too and roast the remaining onions, tomatoes, courgettes etc and make batches of sauces to put in the freezer and its quite comforting to know that they're getting goodness in them that way. They'll only eat broccoli, carrots cauliflower, brussels too if I steam it so its still crunchy literally raw I can't stand overdone veg though either yuk!!!

That's a very good tip. Sounds like something ill hafta b doing when I live with smelly boy (joke he's not really smelly) coz he doesn't like veg n I like to pack them things with veg.
Good idea about making sauces out of remaining veg. Will also adopt that...

Back