Frances' PP Diary

Aye a white filling plus whatever they charge for "emergency" visits...
I hate the needle, I actually groaned when I saw it. It looks like something from a horror movie cuz its massive and metal lol. I just close my eyes..

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Don't worry about the injection, it just stings a little when its going in. Try not to think too much about it, you'll just get all worked up, the dentist isn't as bad as it was years ago. Just tell your dentist your a little nervous and they'll explain everything to you. Its the fear of the unknown that most people hate about the dentist. I had loads of work done at the start of the year, including a tooth extraction, plus I'm difficult to numb due to stupid extra nerves in my mouth running close to the gum, and I found it all fine! xx

Its nothing you can't handle hon. they numb the gum before putting the needle in... You can still feel it a bit but I'm sure it'd be twice as bad with no numb gel. I'm just not a fan of needles lol. See... I'm done and dusted and I'm grand... Just numb abs bit tender-jawed. People tend to feel sorry for you after the dentist though, lap it up and get jono makin ya tea etc. ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hey I've just joined and don't really have a clue what I'm doing! I've just read your diary and you remind me SO much of myself! I've come across this site a few times and it's soo helpful!:)

Hiya and welcome to Minimins..
This site is what keeps me on track (most of the time).. feel free to ask any questions and i'll do my best to help.. If I can't one of the girls will no doubt have an answer for ya..
Good luck :)

I see u too are a Dub?! Yay to the Dubs :D :D

Thanks a mill! Found your's really helpful cos I must live near you! (love The Morgue food) It's great to know I'm not on my own with the WW! :D

Thanks a mill! Found your's really helpful cos I must live near you! (love The Morgue food) It's great to know I'm not on my own with the WW! :D
Ha ha.. Love The Morgue.. Was there last week for lunch and the chefs sent out a little desert with a candle on for my birthday :D So nice.. Was mortified tho..
I live in Crumlin..

No this site is brilliant.. For ideas on what to have and pointing and recipes.. And just support in general.. I'd have given up long ago I reckon without the support on here..
Are you going to class? x

Ye weighing in at 6 tonight!! I'm nervous cos I really haven't a clue this week! But sure I'll just have to wait and see! Fingers crossed I'll be down!

Ye weighing in at 6 tonight!! I'm nervous cos I really haven't a clue this week! But sure I'll just have to wait and see! Fingers crossed I'll be down!
Good luck for tonight.. :)
Did you get the calculator? Or are u using the wheel thing? I'd defo recommend getting a calculator (or downloading one if ya'v a smart phone) Some foods dont multiply evenly.. As in 1 slice of bread can be 2pp's. but 2 slices 5pp.. Coz there's no halves anymore.. x

Hey you! Sorry to be a bug just thought I haven't had a nose in your diary, also I've just realised your name dubchick is because your from Dublin! I thought you like dubstep music ha ha. I have always wanted to go to Dublin! Well done on your losses hunny

Thanks a mill! Ye I got one on my phone! It's a life saver although I look a bit crazy going around Dunne's! I'm down 3.5 so I'm delighted!

Baby-belle said:
Hey you! Sorry to be a bug just thought I haven't had a nose in your diary, also I've just realised your name dubchick is because your from Dublin! I thought you like dubstep music ha ha. I have always wanted to go to Dublin! Well done on your losses hunny
Ha ha yea it's coz I'm a chick from Dublin lol...
Very welcome to my diary hun. Need all the extra eyes on me to keep me in toe lol

dunnelc said:
Thanks a mill! Ye I got one on my phone! It's a life saver although I look a bit crazy going around Dunne's! I'm down 3.5 so I'm delighted!
well done missy that's excellent!! I kno I used to the same with the calculator. Now I do the /40 rule n double check things when am home :) look less crazy then ha ha ha

The /40 rule is: take the total cals of a product, and divide it by 40. Round it up r down then to get yer pp allowance :)
U'll kno if it doubles properly r not if it works out to higher than .5 ( if yer answer is 1.4 it'll b 1pp. But if it's 1.6 it'll b 2pp for 1 but 3pp for 2)

Dubchick81 said:
I live in a house with NO heating except the open fire which ONLY heats the sitting room!!!!
We have single glazed windows so NO heat stays in the house.. Welcome to my life!!!! lol

Hope its sorted soon and this bad run of luck ur having ends soon xxx

Thats like us last year ... Were made the landlord fit new windows ... Xxxx

Ha i found your diary. Hope u are enjoying your night out... Where do u get the info about sf. Im still on 29pp. My leader has never mentioned about lowering the pps to 26.

brien77 said:
Ha i found your diary. Hope u are enjoying your night out... Where do u get the info about sf. Im still on 29pp. My leader has never mentioned about lowering the pps to 26.

Hello n welcome :D
I got it off Claire. Will see if I can find it again n post ya the link
How was ur weekend? X

Back