Frances' PP Diary

Yeah I think it must be a getting to 30 thing. I was saying the same there the day I got back on track, I was feed up of feeling crap, so my healthy eating this week has been just about that, just a small bonus I've got to my personal goal again. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna go over 11st again, but I wanna keep it healthy while I stay here iykwim

MrsLmc said:
Yeah I think it must be a getting to 30 thing. I was saying the same there the day I got back on track, I was feed up of feeling crap, so my healthy eating this week has been just about that, just a small bonus I've got to my personal goal again. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna go over 11st again, but I wanna keep it healthy while I stay here iykwim

Absolutely Laura. My health is equally as important.

Update on my daily intake. Pp's don't change tho. Had an apple and a banana. :)

Dubchick81 said:
Water: 2 litres
Drinks: Tea. Coffee. (2pp for milk for the day)

Brekkie: 30g Porridge made on water - 3pp

Lunch: 0pp Veg Soup. Turkey slice (1) 2 brown pan bread (4) Tomato. Cucumber. Lettuce. onion - 5pp

Snack: 0% Fat Strawberry Yogurt (2). Life for Health Wholemeal Rye Crackers x4 (2) - 4pp

Dinner: 40g Brown rice boiled in Veg Stock (4) 130g Chicken (4) Mushrooms. Onion. Spring Onion - 8pp

Snack: Digestive Biscuit (2) Cappuccino (1) - 3pp

Total: 25/29

Thoughts: Done better today pointswise.. Am feeling very full again but hav just had dinner.. So doubt i'll hav anything else pointed today.. Didn't have as much fruit today so if i get picky i'll hav sum of that.. :) Am loving feeling healthy again instead of stodgy n bloated :) Not sure how the scales will be but either way i'm feeling good this week so I dont really care.. (first time thats happened lol)

Well done hun,great to hear ur feeling good coz that's what it's really all about isn't it

Ps- can I come to your house for dinner lol your meals always look sooo yummy... Yesterday's dinner sounded gorgeous ... What do u do ? Rice in veg stock? Do u point d stock? U can tell I'm not an experienced cool yea? Lol

Xx

Frances, FABULOUS diary !!!!! your doing soooo well, wish i could run with you girlies ;) xxx

Rachel hunnie u are welcome ANYTIME at all :)
I just make the stock as normal, throw in the rice n let it boil.. Brown rice takes aaaaaagess to cook so ya may need to top up the water a few times.. Stock only has like 9cals r something so its 0pp :)

Aw thanks Claire hun.. Doin OK yea.. still not using all my dailies but eating lotza fruit n veg so I'm happy enough with my intake.. I think if I was on SF i'd be looking like the perfect WW member lol
Wud b great if u cud run with us :( If I'd already got my place u cud cum stay there.. But no room in this inn :(

Sorry babybelle..knew I got another message there but cudn't remember what it was r who from..
Yea luv the soups.. They really keep me going.. 1 portion left of that veg one for tomoro's lunch n then i'll make a batch of brocolli soup :D

Rachel hunnie u are welcome ANYTIME at all :)
I just make the stock as normal, throw in the rice n let it boil.. Brown rice takes aaaaaagess to cook so ya may need to top up the water a few times.. Stock only has like 9cals r something so its 0pp :)

Aw thanks Claire hun.. Doin OK yea.. still not using all my dailies but eating lotza fruit n veg so I'm happy enough with my intake.. I think if I was on SF i'd be looking like the perfect WW member lol
Wud b great if u cud run with us :( If I'd already got my place u cud cum stay there.. But no room in this inn :(

Awww bless ya .... im sure once youve done one youll wanna do more, ile come to the next .. book an hotel or somert ;) .... maybe you should just do SF ? your diary is as good as xxxx

Yeaaah, i feel happier doin SF, i dont stress over pointing stuff and feel like i have more variety ;)

Yea, before WW reduced dailies to 26 I really stressed when not using up all my 29.. Coz they were stressing how u HAD to use yer dailies so I was stressing.. but now they'v reduced them to 26, AND yer allowed carry some over to the next day n stuff.. So i'm so much more relaxed and enjoying it.. And i'm FILLING in the F&V so I know i'm well eating enough!!

Well, from what i can see ... your diarys look lovely and filling ... and it also allows those days when you feel like have a bit of a binge ......... keep at it ..... ;)

Soz to ask guys, i may b thick but wot is SF?
X

I don't get it though... My leader didn't mention the term"Simply Filling" at all when talking about new plan, she didn't say u could carry over and she basically just said my points are the same but if I'm following this new plan I need to drop 3 of my points (why I don't know) she also Said I can do one day new plan and one day old and she basically described the new plan as being a already planned menu and that's all she gave me a book with 7 days in it .... Soooo confused help! :-(

I don't get it though... My leader didn't mention the term"Simply Filling" at all when talking about new plan, she didn't say u could carry over and she basically just said my points are the same but if I'm following this new plan I need to drop 3 of my points (why I don't know) she also Said I can do one day new plan and one day old and she basically described the new plan as being a already planned menu and that's all she gave me a book with 7 days in it .... Soooo confused help! :-(
Simply filling is mentioned slightly on I think 1 page of the folder you would have got when you joined the PP plan.. Not much on it at all.. Only for Claire I wouldn't have a clue what it is..
As for the changes made, I have NO idea.. I haven't been to a class in almost a year so I really can't help chic.. (Dont understand WHY you can do 1 day "old" plan, one day new plan.. Surely that just means use whatever daily allowance ya want?!) Not surprised you're confused chic..
Simply Filling is the PP Plans version of the old Discovery Plan?? You have a list of "free" foods which you can have until your "satisfied" and then a weekly allowance of 49 to use on added foods... Like sauces n stuff.. Its really good.. But I think it'd only work for ppl who like fruit n veg n fresh foods.. Coz 49 isn't allot if ya'v to take yer dinner allowance from it..

I think ive just made up my own plan haha ..... Ignore us lot who don't go meetings wishbird .... We seem to hear stuff thru the grapevine xxxxx

Back