From 13's to 12's

Woop woop Ruth! Get outta here! Looking forward to chasing you down to the 12s. Well done.

Woop woop Ruth! Get outta here! Looking forward to chasing you down to the 12s. Well done.

Thank you!! Looking forward to seeing you down there too!!

Ruth
X

Hi All!

Entering this bracket.

I am in my second week of SW.

I started on 13st6lb, first weigh in (Tuesday's) I lost 4.4lbs.

Hoping and working on enter the 12s soon.

hi guys!! after an awful month and falling off the wagon and then getting run over it by it... repeatedly. I've found myself back up to 13st 3lbs... so joining you lovely people!! determined to get back on track and leaving again soon tho!! :cool:

Welcome and hopefully it's a quick visit here

Hi everyone,
I'd like to join in if that's ok? I'm currently 13st5lb. Started SW about 12 weeks ago at 13st 10.5lbs and I'm really struggling with getting out of this bracket. I'm confident that once I'm out it'll go quicker though!
Weigh in is tomorrow so will let you all know how I get on!

Hi Agee86!

Welcome, wishing you the best for weigh in tomorrow

Thank you My-year2012 & mamabees... So nervous, but lost faith in my home scales! (I usually try to calm myself on weigh day but having a cheeky weigh at home, knowing I'll put on 1 or 2lbs throughout the day) Weighed this morning and was dead on 13st... Weighed again after brekky (getting a bit obsessed with this now!) and going to the loo (tmi, soz) and i'd put on 1 3/4 lbs! Only bloody had a banana and a yogurt!

Thank you My-year2012 & mamabees... So nervous, but lost faith in my home scales! (I usually try to calm myself on weigh day but having a cheeky weigh at home, knowing I'll put on 1 or 2lbs throughout the day) Weighed this morning and was dead on 13st... Weighed again after brekky (getting a bit obsessed with this now!) and going to the loo (tmi, soz) and i'd put on 1 3/4 lbs! Only bloody had a banana and a yogurt!
haha...the scales can become obsessive.I cant help myself either i try to resist them as much as possible but find myself jumping onto them every morning.

Woohoo! I lost 2lb!
That's only the holiday weight I put on the week before but, I'm back to 13st 3lb now and I WILL lose 2 more next week. As lovely as you all are, I hope I'm not in this group for much longer lol x

Back