From 16's to 15's

A gain for me this week. Only 0.5lb though so I'm pleased with that.

Been on plan so far this week but not done as much exercise due to other commitments. Still hoping to get that 1 1/2 st on Tuesday.

Still here, just about.

A pound off for me this week so I am officially down in to the 15s!!!!

Now 14s here I come!!!

Down into the 15's now, after 4lbs loss, slimmer of the week, and my 6 stone award.

Back in this group after a pound gain. Absolutely devastated as I've never gained since starting the plan. I know it's only a pound but I'm just so upset. Couldn't stay in group and cried for about half an hour after getting out to my car. Feel a complete failure after just getting in to the 15s last week

Hi

I've been a lurker for a while so figured I'd get signed up and join I'm at 16, 2 and hoping to get in the next Zone too, a good friend of mine just become a target member and I it's really spurred me on to get focussed!

Back in this group after a pound gain. Absolutely devastated as I've never gained since starting the plan. I know it's only a pound but I'm just so upset. Couldn't stay in group and cried for about half an hour after getting out to my car. Feel a complete failure after just getting in to the 15s last week

Hi, I'm so sorry to read you are down, I hope your feeling better now?

Hi, I'm so sorry to read you are down, I hope your feeling better now?

Hi Sammie,
Yes much better now thanks. I had 2 very frustrating weeks where the plan seemingly stopped working for me but it appears to be back on track now thankfully. Think my body just needed a rest haha! Thank you for your concern :)

Hi I'm new at this, I am also following slimmingworld plan and I have been so amazed by your weightloss so far. Well done and your great positive attitude has really helped me today. I have been struggling a bit but I will just have to get right back on plan asap. I am so happy for your journey so far, keep posting your weight losses you are giving me the confidence to carry on with the plan as it does work when followed correctly.
Cat 18 xxx

Hi I'm new at this, I am also following slimmingworld plan and I have been so amazed by your weightloss so far. Well done and your great positive attitude has really helped me today. I have been struggling a bit but I will just have to get right back on plan asap. I am so happy for your journey so far, keep posting your weight losses you are giving me the confidence to carry on with the plan as it does work when followed correctly.
Cat 18 xxx

Hi cat,
Hope you've had a great weekend, I've made some bad choices so I have 4 days to make it back until my sw offic weigh in, although my husband and I get weighed on Monday at home as he won't come to group so I like to keep my self in check!

I was 16,2 and half last week so really hope I'm getting into the 15s this week otherwise my aim for a stone to a stone and half for my holiday at the end of the summer is not looking good!

Also have a formal dinner that I need to get dressed up for so hoping I can get my head in to it for it!

A friend at group just made target so I know it works I just need to focus!!!

Hello all! I am joining you in here, I was 16 st 11 as of last Friday. I don't intend to stick around for long though :p I gained a lot of weight over the last couple of months so I'm determined to lose it just as quickly. Hope you're all doing well this week. My syns went a bit sideways yesterday... I had 31 in total :eek:. However that was yesterday and this is today so I am pushing on and hoping I still have a good loss this week :)

-1.5 for me this week. Pretty happy with that! 10 pounds til I'm back in those 15s! Would love to do it in the next 4 weeks but we shall have to see.

Hi all, a measly half off for me so in TGIs treating myself before getting back on it! 16,2 now, was gutted I rushed to get weighed through all the traffic thought I'd get the 3 id aimed for and scales said half

Back