From here to Eternally Slim

I only weigh on wednesdays as soon as i get up....and sometimes i forget that!
Its only my 2nd weds as weigh in day tomorrow, used to be monday but i am a sunday night snacker and so it had to move lol

Lol. I'm a weekend snacker, so Monday is the wrong day for me really. lol

Thanks.
Its nice to know I can post when I start straying of plan. Hubby works away a lot and kids are always like, mum can I biscuit, choc, ice cream etc. They don't want to listen when you point them in the direction of the fruit bowl I swear they are my little choc devils always pointing me that way:sigh:. Good thing I don't buy sweets. Just need to stop grandma !!

something to do with 'newbies'? lol

the name thing is hard! We need something catchy =]

Lol..Lennis, have you tried having a SW bag of treats just for you? I have small bags of butterkiss popcorn and curly wirly's in mine. I use my HEB for 2 alpen light bars as they always seem like a treat too.

I use my HexB to make a syn free pancake smothered in quark mixed with Toffee muller light and banana. It hits the spot and kills the craving for a while. Also makes a nice breakfast and is something to look forward to:)

Help cant get the ticker tape to work, says i've overshot 350 characters ???? how????

Yeh got it!!

Last edited:
Eternal, WELL DONE!!!!!!! *hi-five* Thats an awesome loss!!

Names for the group...

"From here to eternally slim" - in honor of the founder.

"Fat Today, Gone Tomorrow"

"Metamorphasis"

"SWlicious and SWlimming"

"Slimming World 101"

"Starting As We Mean To Go On"

Probably all rubbish but I have just woke up and they are off the top of my head. Will think up some more during the day!!

Actually i like that one too 'from here to eternally slim', it has rings of our new slim and healthy-selves staying around for forever!

Hi, can I join too please. I just started on SW last week at home. I can't get to a class as don't have anytime to myself with two Ds's!

Did SW about 8 years ago when it was just red and green days and lost quite a lot, but it gradually went back on and then getting pregnant didn't help:sigh:. Anyway people keeping thinking baby number 3 is on the way so definitely need to lose weight and quickly. I am enjoying the flexibility of EE, as I can never just have meat/fish with salad etc, just doesn't fill me up, I need those carbs. I do struggle sometimes at breakfast though as I am a cereal girl, with only having just one HEb for the whole day. I read on another site though about cooking pudding rice and mixing with mullerlight/yogurt and fruit as a free breakfast on green/EE. Had it today and it was yummy and really filling, didn't need to snack on fruit until about 11.

Anyway I am waffling a bit now, my weigh in day is Thursday morning at home.

Good luck everyone else Jude x

Hiya guys

Went to WI last night and STS:mad: My fault of course, I scoffed malterser cake after WI last week, had a sausage roll and once night my oven wouldn't light and I ended up with curry, rice and chips from the chippy (although I only had about 5 of the chips, and left over half the rest of it) I did batter the exercise last week though and although I had the above blips I also had excellent days!

Sooooo I am gonna stick to the plan like glue this week and I just hope that I have a good loss next week.

Hey Jude! Welcome!

For breakfast every day I have been having 28g of bitesized shredded wheat with a mullerlight and a load of berries of some sort on top. Most usually its been blackberries and blueberries as they seem to last a bit longer in the fridge than strawberries do, but blueberries arent a superspeed food because of their high sugar content so I keep them to a small handful.

This means my HEA is still available to be had in cups of tea during the day. I actually have a hard time getting through it all because I use Cravendale skimmed milk (a little more expensive but not when you think that it will last a full week in the fridge without going off, I am way too sensitive tastewise about milk taste changes when its nearing the end of its useful life, and Cravendale really DOES last a full week without tasting rank at all), and for skimmed milk you can have 350mls a day, which is a lot when you only use it for cups of tea.

That breakfast IS very filling though and the mullerlight does a great job of coating the bitesized Shredded Wheat and making them taste a lot nicer.

Wish, we are ALL going to get weeks like that. Its over now, just put it behind you and start afresh this week. I bet you post a good loss next week!

Wish, we are ALL going to get weeks like that. Its over now, just put it behind you and start afresh this week. I bet you post a good loss next week!

I better blinking well do:8855: This is getting embarassing, my weight loss is so crap:sigh:

I need a buddy to pester me, anyone wanna be a email/text buddy? Wonder if we should swap email/msn addys with each other?

Hi, can I join too please. I just started on SW last week at home. I can't get to a class as don't have anytime to myself with two Ds's!

Did SW about 8 years ago when it was just red and green days and lost quite a lot, but it gradually went back on and then getting pregnant didn't help:sigh:. Anyway people keeping thinking baby number 3 is on the way so definitely need to lose weight and quickly. I am enjoying the flexibility of EE, as I can never just have meat/fish with salad etc, just doesn't fill me up, I need those carbs. I do struggle sometimes at breakfast though as I am a cereal girl, with only having just one HEb for the whole day. I read on another site though about cooking pudding rice and mixing with mullerlight/yogurt and fruit as a free breakfast on green/EE. Had it today and it was yummy and really filling, didn't need to snack on fruit until about 11.

Anyway I am waffling a bit now, my weigh in day is Thursday morning at home.

Good luck everyone else Jude x

Hi Jude, :wavey:

Welcome to group, that breakfast dish sounds nice, can you let us know how to do that? Thanks :D

I've copied your name and will paste that onto the WI list. X

Updated list girls.

Eternal - Monday - 7lb
Wish - Monday
Madamelaminx - Monday - 5lb
Lunlu -Wed
Better Body -
Mylastchance - Tuesday
Welsheeyore-Tuesday
Aimee - Thurs?
Emmaleone1984 - Wed
Size16willdo - Wed