From here to Eternally Slim

Morning

Back to the Red Day today and more organised. So it was a mound of strawberries for brekkie, satsuma for snack, lunch will be wholemeal roll, lots of ham, 1 laughing cow ex light triangle, cucumber, ww crisps (4) and plums. Have marinaded salmon fillets in yogurt last night, with tandori spices and squeeze of lemon, will have that with stir fry veg after the gym.

Im having my eye lashes tinted black, as Im blonde, it takes me ages to do my mascara, and just be nice not to do them for a while, so having a patch test tonight, ready for Thursday. Not sure what that actually involves..

Good luck for losses tonight xx

Rosie I think its a lovely thing to be asked to promote SW - I'd do it if I were you (and it will give you incentive to keep at it when your a famous celebrity mum;)lol)

EF ta muchly for the egg fried rice recipe...sounds yummy - that is definately getting tested when I'm not on a red day :)

Jimbob...have I missed your birthday :eek: many happy returns!!:D

Well I'm in a wonderful mood today.......we have managed to book our holiday at last (its been a pain as I can't do anything until at least 12 weeks after the skull graft) so we were looking for November time, allowing for 'just in case' it took longer to heal or there were any probs.

Anyway..... were off to CUBA on 6th Nov for 3 weeks including a 3 day stay in Havana
sport-smiley-001.gif
biggrin.gif
can't wait I'm soooo excited, done lots of research re the hotel and its nice and flat for me with my dodgy walking.

All I need to do now is get my Aris into gear with my losses & get to target
speechless-smiley-040.gif
.....I WILL NOT HAVE ANOTHER FAT HOLIDAY
tongue.gif

Hi I joined SW last week frst weigh in lost 2 pounds... So far so good, hoping to lose a stone and a half in total! Hows everyone finding it? feels like I'm eating all the time!!

hi all well done on the weightloss so far this week. Have had another epiphany (sp)
BBQ, no real shoppign done since 3 weeks ago, forgotten to write it down this week, on anti biotics - leads ronnie to a sneaky peek this morning and a 1lb gain official weigh on friday :( got to sort it out, breaky was 10 syns but no syns for rest of day and am writing it down as found new book to write it in

Diz how wonderful.. Cuba, ahhh, would love to go there, something really to be happy about and to stay on track for too, excellent ;).

Bikinifear, well done on the 2lb loss, I am a slow looser, but enjoy the plan, so am sticking to it, I think the targets keep me focussed.

Ronnie, "stay away from the scales2, I know I can talk.. lol.. that lb you have seen you can get off before Friday, lots of ss and sf foods. Keep at it honey.

I've looking forward to the weekend, awayto Liverpool with my sister for her 40th and about 10 others too. so it will be drinking focussed, not sure re food as its all set meals where we are going. So will limit my syns between now and Sunday and pull it all back with the gym and ss foods from Monday to Friday for Sat's WI. I will WI this Friday as going away that morning, hoping its another lb and more would be nice too, off to gym tonight and tomorrow morning, so body magic might work for a 2lb loss ;).

Have a good day everyone xx

Have a lovely time in Liverpool EF, its a splendid city. Theres a slimming world cafe you know! Skinnimalinx, on Castle Street - if you happen to be shopping in the day or anything ;) HA - as if, on a weekend like that. Enjoy your weekend off!

I did go to WI, and I did lose 1lb. So I am t-2. Happy with that.

Hey Bikini Fear, welcome aboard. Yes, you will feel like you are eating too much, thats perfectly normal, hurray for Slimming World! Cant be beaten for its fillability!

Ooooh have a lovely weekend away In Liverpool EF, If you save some syns now you have plenty of time for some damage limitation during the week when you get home :)

Welcome to the thread Bikini fear ! :D Yup...tis a bit of a shock to the system when you first get on slimming world just how much you can eat & still lose weight ;) (especially if you've tried all the other diets where you live on tiny amounts-and have to weigh or count EVERYTHING :eek:)

I've been Dancing Today...not sure if we have any wednesday weighers? but the body magic will come in handy :p

Thanks for the welcome... I've also invested in some kettlebells to try help things along so feelin pretty ouch tonight... If it hurts it works tho right?! :) anyone else tried these?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all!!

Terribly sorry i havent been about ive had a bit of a hard time recently. Long story cut short, some family stuff some friend stuff and now 8lbs away from target!!!

Rosie - hope your doin ok with bump - or baby as it may now be!!

Hope you are all doing well, welcome to the newbies, well done to the losers and maintainers!!!

xx

Ronnie - am sure you can turn things around hun.

EF - enjoy Liverpool and your sisters birthday - hope you have a fab time.

Pesty - sorry to hear about the probs hun *hugs*

Well we're still in big bump land at the moment - think it's way too comfy where it is but then so was DS so not holding my breath that it's going to arrive anytime soon really.

CD - i'll be bouncing for you tonight hun. xx

thanks guys will take the gain on the chin if its still there was at a goodbye lunch out today and onlything was pizza or pasta chose the lesser of two evils and had pasta.... and some chocolate. back to salad tomorrow - have rediscovered it and loving it at the moment :)

well done on the loss cd

well 1 on but knew that on wed :)
restarting food diary today for good and proper lol have a fab weekend all

Great news on the loss Diz and Ronnie, that weeny gain would have been off now.

I had a STS on Fri morning WI, which I'm ok with, though I worked hard last week re the plan, Im happy to maintain now and then ;)

Weekend away was brilliant, but not diet wise :(. I ate too much and drank more then I should.

This morn however, popped on the scales, and I'd put on 3lb since WI (OMG!!!!), which was a bit of a shock, I thought maybe a lb but.. blimey.. Then thats my body for you, easily put on weight.

Heres to back on plan today though with boots on ;).

Good luck for Wi's tonight and Rosie, hope all is well with you. xxx

glad you had a good weekend ef,
i have started a new diary and am keeping to writing it down and am looking very optimistic about stuff :)

glad you enjoyed your weekend away EF, I'm sure that gain will disappear pretty quickly if you get a few red days under your belt this week hun ;)

My 1st day of the week on plan went a little pear shaped :rolleyes: - my friend text & asked if I wanted a trip to Primani as she is going to Portugal at the end of the month (good chance for me to get some holiday stuff for Cuba too) then that was followed by a visit to Toby Carvery....where a Roastie & some stuffing JUMPED on my plate :eek: I didnt eat the mash tho as it tasted 'wierd' like they had mashed it with veg oil or summat yacky :( so to take the taste away I had an ice cream :eek: .....but it was free cos we had a voucher for it (so it would have been rude to refuse would'nt it??:confused::p)
*I will be 100% good tomorrow*:D

Back