From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Nice early start!...NOT:(

But that's kids for you, my two were always the same, particularly the eldest, but as everyone told me through the years, it will change when they are teenagers - and it did!

Hi, thanks for posting in my diary.....so does that mean I've got another 12 years of 5am starts??

Time to start looking for a new home for him me thinks!!!! :8855: :8855:

ooooh reading through here reminded me of the banan fritter thing we used to make....we slit the skin and pushed choc buttons into the banana, covered it in foil then cooke dit....result was a nice chocolaty gooy banana that was to die for!!! Im thinking if i have spare syns theres no reason why i still cant do this :) and use a snack size pack of buttons at 4 syns...thank you!!

That sounds delicious!! That's another one for me to write down and try...thanks.

How did your cleaning go? ;)

Of course we missed you :)

You've been very good and I bet you feel so proud of yourself.

How do you make lentil loaf. I'd never had lentils til a few weeks ago. I made Michelles (minimums) bacon and lentil soup and it's yummy. But I need to know what else I can do with lentils :)

Hi, thanks for posting in my diary.....so does that mean I've got another 12 years of 5am starts??

Time to start looking for a new home for him me thinks!!!! :8855: :8855:

Definately!....

But when you are creeping around in your nightie downstairs not to disturb the little angels at lunchtime, I really think the early mornings are better!:eek:

Good luck for Wi xxx

The cleaning was great....till the kids came home and within half hour it was worse then before i started lol

Way to go on your food choices yesterday/today! Youdid better then me lol.

I was a bit gutted to be fair my weigh on showed id lost a 1lb....but i did my gym induction and used their scales (they are way more accurate them mine) and its showing me as 4lb heavier then mine! How bloody typical lol....but im gonna go by their scales and throew mine out :)

When do you weigh in??

Of course we missed you :)

You've been very good and I bet you feel so proud of yourself.

How do you make lentil loaf. I'd never had lentils til a few weeks ago. I made Michelles (minimums) bacon and lentil soup and it's yummy. But I need to know what else I can do with lentils :)

Aw, thanks. I really am proud of myself, I honestly never thought i'd get back on track, and am so glad I started my diary and found all you lovely ladies to keep me on track! :D

Here's the link for the loaf
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/183163-mushroom-lentil-loaf.html

Also one for lentil bolognese, although i've not tried that yet
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/183163-mushroom-lentil-loaf.html

I also sometimes get a can of puy lentils (only place i've seen them is Sainsburys), fry them off for a few mins with some red onion and cherry tomatoes, halved, then top with a salmon fillet as a B choice. It is yummy!

Will try and look out for other lentil dishes for you. :D

The cleaning was great....till the kids came home and within half hour it was worse then before i started lol

Way to go on your food choices yesterday/today! Youdid better then me lol.

I was a bit gutted to be fair my weigh on showed id lost a 1lb....but i did my gym induction and used their scales (they are way more accurate them mine) and its showing me as 4lb heavier then mine! How bloody typical lol....but im gonna go by their scales and throew mine out :)

When do you weigh in??

Isn't that always the case!! I end up waiting till the boys have gone to bed now before doing a tidy up as they just constantly empty their toys out of the boxes and I get fed up putting them away for one of them to empty the whole lot out 5 minutes later!! :mad:

Sorry you're disappointed with the scales. Don't get disheartened though. Just aim for a great week next week and i'm sure you'll get a good result.

I get weighed in class on a wednesday morning, but I really don't feel any thinner! Hoping i've at least lost a pound or two.

Well, the day before weigh in! I normally try to watch what i'm eating today, in that I don't have too many syns, I make sure i've had my evening meal before 6pm etc so will try and do that today.

I'm really hoping for a good loss tomorrow morning but I really don't feel any thinner. If anything I feel bigger today :( Although it might just be due to my star week paying me a visit! :rolleyes:

Mr Tooty is off all this week before I start back at work a week today :cry: So...I normally find it harder to stay on plan when he's around as we're normally out and about a lot more. Will try my best to stay on track though as I now feel I'm in the swing of things and want to keep going. I do not want to be fat!!! I just have to keep reminding myself of this whenever I feel like straying.

Anyway, enough rambling..today's food plan is as follows

Breakfast: 6 finn crisps (b), 5 laughing cow light triangles (a), cherry tomatoes. Banana and fat free activia yogurt

Lunch: Not really decided, but maybe i'll defrost some super speed soup. It'll be something free anyway.

Dinner: Quorn chilli with rice or potato wedges

Will snack on fruit and will probably have a couple of alpen light bars as my other B choice.

Off to get my eldest to nursery now. Hopefully will get a nap later as had another 5am start this morning! :rolleyes:

star week

aww .. best of luck for today, my first day back is friday - although dont officially start until 8th aug, just doing a random day to break myself in gently, lol

star week is a bugger, and it can make a difference to your weigh in so just ignore it, and treat it as a false reading .. unless its a good one of course, lol :)

Oh dear. The day before weigh day curse has struck me. Me and Mr Tooty are away out for lunch in frankie and benny's. No healthy choices from what I could see so I've ordered the bbq chicken wrap with herb potatoes. it was the best choice I could see that I'd like. I hope I haven't totally blown my chances of losing anything tomorrow.

Lashes....I start back at work a week today. Got another week off yet.

Oooh, frankie and benny's herb potatoes! Yum yum! You've been really good for the rest of the week, so I'm sure it won't do any harm :D xx

Ok, confession time :mad:

After we had lunch we went to the cinema and I shared some of Mr Tooty's popcorn! :( I don't know why I did it, I wasn't hungry, just habit I guess but now i'm so mad at myself as I'd been doing so well all week and was hoping for a good loss tomorrow morning and now I've probably blown it! :cry:

It's done now, and there's nothing I can do about it. Just need to try and not be too disappointed tomorrow if I've got a rubbish result.

Oh, aren't I full of the joys tonight!! :rolleyes:

Sweetie we all do it. It takes a while to get into it properly. Even then there are blips believe me :wink: I just had the urge for choccie. So I had to walk to get choccie :( no hope for me really but I just 'had' to have it :8855:

Its done, its eaten sweetheart, draw a line and move on. We'll get there in the end it will just take us a little longer, but hey we can have fun and chats on the way :D xxxxx

Thank you Jackie. You always know what to say to make me feel better. :)

Sounds silly saying that as I know we've only recently started chatting, but I honestly don't think i'd even be in the position to even think I just might be able to scrape a loss tomorrow without your help and wonderful advice, so thank you once again. xx

I'm going to try not to think about it and just stay positive for tomorrow :)

Can't remember sweetie, do you weigh at home or go to class? I get so confused at the moment.

I am looking at this long term. I am going to have blips. I often do but slowly the weight is coming off. Ok had I not had a blip or a million blips, I'd have lost more but its still in the right direction and my argument is life is full of blips. There will be ups and downs, good weeks and bad weeks but ultimately the goal is the same to lose this weight.

I am certainly not perfect and haven't a chance in hell of being good 100% of the time, thats me, but you know so long as its going slowly I can accept that. I also hope the more I lose the less blips I'll have if that makes sense?

Today I needed choccie, so I had it. Today you had a lovely meal out as a family and a trip to the cinema and ate popcorn. Okay you could have resisted but you enjoyed it and its not something you do every day xxxxx

Thank you Jackie. You always know what to say to make me feel better. :)

Sounds silly saying that as I know we've only recently started chatting, but I honestly don't think i'd even be in the position to even think I just might be able to scrape a loss tomorrow without your help and wonderful advice, so thank you once again. xx

I'm going to try not to think about it and just stay positive for tomorrow :)

What about my advice. Do you like that too :D

Back