From Tooty Frooty to Hottie Tottie!

Do you know, you're absolutely right. I'm sitting here punishing myself over having a nice meal out with my husband, on one of the very rare occasions that we actually get to do something without the boys. Instead of feeling guilty I should be pleased that I didn't have a starter, like I would've normally done...I didn't go for the cheeseburger and chips like normal, and I didn't have chocolate in the cinema to go with the popcorn!! :)

I weigh in at a class. Remember last week I had posted about whether I should stop going to the class. I'm going to give it another bash at going as I really find it helps me to stay on track if someone is weighing me. Mind you, I should get my hubby to do it...that would definitely motivate me to lose the weight!!! He's a physio with an exercise addition!!! :eek:

Tip of the day (from Crumble) don't go the loo with your knickers pinned to your skirt :eek:

Your hubbie sounds phwoar (don't know if that's how you spell the pervy noise that's coming out of my gob :D

And the advice I give all the time is draw a line under it and start again. It's politer than saying you greedy sod, what you playing at :8855:

OMG I had tears in my eyes laughing at this :8855: Tilly we luffs you lots :D

Tooty of course you said about class. duh I am so so so thick but at least I am honest and admit it :8855:

Tip of the day (from Crumble) don't go the loo with your knickers pinned to your skirt :eek:

I couldn't stop laughing when I read that she did that. Bless her...she's a bit special isn't she? :8855: :8855:

Your hubbie sounds phwoar (don't know if that's how you spell the pervy noise that's coming out of my gob :D

Not really Tilly...he's just your ordinary, run of the mill guy. Here's a pic...

http://malestalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/male-model-2.jpg

Granted, he wasn't looking his best that day!!

:8855: :8855:

My hubbie looks very similar. What a coincidence :8855:

My, aren't we blessed!!! :8855:

Ah, a gal can dream. He unfortunately looks nothing like that! He's short and freckly, with a broken nose!!

I like to aim low then they think that they're the lucky ones!! :8855: :8855:

Bit late in on the popcorn but the way I look at it is that I want SW to be a way of life. In life I will sometimes want that bit of popcorn when I go to the cinema and maybe when I have my roast I want proper gravy not thin watery stuff or whatever. SW really should be looked on as a set of guidelines not rules. It will guide you towards a healthier way of life yet accepts that we don't stay within them all the time. If we had wanted something where we couldn't have that occasional bit of popcorn we could have gone on a VLCD and then we'd have been stuck on bars and shakes because that is the rules.

AS you've already done you need to look on the positive side. Yes you might have had some popcorn but that didn't lead you to thinking 'oh well might keep going'.

Well done you.

lol

draw a line under it and start again tomorrow .. you greedy sod, lol

my bloody diary is covered in lines, looking forward to joining class thurs .. that should keep me on track :)

2lb is a brilliant loss.

2lb is a really good loss. I gained 2lb just talking about pizza and believe me it weighs a lot :)

2lb a week would mean a loss of over 7 stone :eek:

Have I worked that out right cos that's a bl**dy lot.

I get it as 7.42 in my calculator.
2x52/14

That would be me at target in less than a year. Oooooooh that's my aim now.

2lb is really good, especially with it being star week and after your meal yesterday. I can understand you wanting it to be more though, after all, I felt like that about my 2lb loss! Well done :) xx

Hello....sorry not been on to update my day. I managed to eat all 3 of the hifi bars that I bought in class, then for dinner I had a salad with mackerel but I also had about half of a long French stick with butter on it and some wine. I didn't want the wine but Mr Tooty did and I felt bad that he wouldn't have it on his own! So I had a few mouthfuls but left the rest.

So so tired so off to bed. These 5am starts are killing me. :(

Fresh start tomorrow. Night all x

Back