Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

essay up to 4100.....but sadly come home and eaten 3 sausages and slad. Total pork ones and like zero fat on them fresh from food market and green sald so don;t reckon it oculd have been that bad??? (she says hopingly!)

Oh well done now.....woops. Nowt else tho.

Offski to bed I go ahead of another uni day tomorrow xxxxx

ladygaga said:
essay up to 4100.....but sadly come home and eaten 3 sausages and slad. Total pork ones and like zero fat on them fresh from food market and green sald so don;t reckon it oculd have been that bad??? (she says hopingly!)

Oh no not slad :O

Glad you got to your 4000 Hun ;)

And no it's not they bad hun but you better not do it again *slap*

:slap: ouch that hurt dust face lol.......

ladygaga said:

What sausage and salad? ;) xxx

yeah....got belly ache now hehehe! naughty naughty gaga. I'm just very grateful there was no nutella in the house!!!

ladygaga said:
yeah....got belly ache now hehehe! naughty naughty gaga. I'm just very grateful there was no nutella in the house!!!

That's a good thing :D
I wasn't trying to be encouraging just trying to help you forget about it and move on xxx

Hehehehe...I have been captured by the essay monsters! Well I say essay monsters- so far I have managed to do everything but the essay. Told myself I was going to the libray as the house was such a mess and I couldn't concentrate so have spent 5 hours cleaning downstairs- even down to cleaning the washing up rack!!! Anything to avoid essay work hey!

So now to crack on with work. Have told myself I can have a little MM play every hour or so so will catch up later....

Happy Tuesday folks xxxxxxx

ladygaga said:
Hehehehe...I have been captured by the essay monsters! Well I say essay monsters- so far I have managed to do everything but the essay. Told myself I was going to the libray as the house was such a mess and I couldn't concentrate so have spent 5 hours cleaning downstairs- even down to cleaning the washing up rack!!! Anything to avoid essay work hey!

So now to crack on with work. Have told myself I can have a little MM play every hour or so so will catch up later....

Happy Tuesday folks xxxxxxx

Lol I know that feeling :) good luck with the work hunny x and come back soon we miss you :)

I am struggling yet again to find the motivation to study. This is not good news at all. ONly have today really to crack on with this and get it finshed yet the pressure of that is not helping me at all! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJ!!!!

What is a girl to do????

Nutella anyone?

ladygaga said:
I am struggling yet again to find the motivation to study. This is not good news at all. ONly have today really to crack on with this and get it finshed yet the pressure of that is not helping me at all! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJJJ!!!!

What is a girl to do????

Nutella anyone?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Awww hun I hate mental blocks :( x hope it gets better soon x

It has to- I don't have a choice or else I won't be submitting!!!

No nutella, that's hardly gonna help now is it Mrs??????
Type type type :D xx

But I need it in my life today........

nutella.jpg

ladygaga said:
But I need it in my life today........

Ok then you can have it but if you eat it then so will I???? Are you gonna make me fatter for my holiday?

Peer pressure? Lol xx

:sad0071:......ohhhh the pressure Clair. Don't do that to me!!!!!!

But I really need it today.....am I really not allowed?:grumble:

Back