Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Miss Mac said:

No way NO

What would mean more to you, nutella or being slim for Jamaica xx

What about if I cancel Jamaica??? Now there is a thought!

ladygaga said:
What about if I cancel Jamaica??? Now there is a thought!

Don't talk daft! Me and you will have a lovely time there ;)
No, no cancelling and double no nutella.

Babe listen to auntie Clair now..... You know how sh!t the 7 pound nutella gain made you feel. You really wanna feel like that again????

Cmon gaga you can get through this xxx

Cheers doll......still no nutella although have to say if there had of benn any in the house I'm not sure I could resist. damn stupid essay work and stupid tool man.

Had some sliced ham instead so no carbs......hope that was ok. Just needed something. I know that's bad to 'need' food but writing essays with no chocolate hobnobs and pints of milky tea is just so tough. I reckon had I of been doing this course pre-exante I would have put on stones with all the work-related nibbles I would have done!!!

I know you are right....tough love all the way....... xx

thanks ladies xx

ladygaga said:
Cheers doll......still no nutella although have to say if there had of benn any in the house I'm not sure I could resist. damn stupid essay work and stupid tool man.

Had some sliced ham instead so no carbs......hope that was ok. Just needed something. I know that's bad to 'need' food but writing essays with no chocolate hobnobs and pints of milky tea is just so tough. I reckon had I of been doing this course pre-exante I would have put on stones with all the work-related nibbles I would have done!!!

I know you are right....tough love all the way....... xx

thanks ladies xx

Yep ham was totally fine. I know what you mean about just needing something. I'm kinda feeling the same today. I want to chew.
Can I have an extra pack? Got no ham here or at home :( Xx

Course you can have an extra pack....get us and our sensible choices! We have successfully managed to talk ourselves out of munching...... woo hoo!

And of course made Carly vomit in the process and put her off her last supper!

ladygaga said:
Course you can have an extra pack....get us and our sensible choices! We have successfully managed to talk ourselves out of munching...... woo hoo!

And of course made Carly vomit in the process and put her off her last supper!

:D xx

we have done ourselves proud tonight Clair- let's polish them halos!

ladygaga said:
we have done ourselves proud tonight Clair- let's polish them halos!

:angel09:

:feedtroll::feedtroll:

Still no sign of the chocolate spread........my strength is weakening, especially when can walk to tesco in 15 mins and have some within my grip!!!!!

ladygaga said:

Still no sign of the chocolate spread........my strength is weakening, especially when can walk to tesco in 15 mins and have some within my grip!!!!!

Come on hun you are doing so well x

ladygaga said:

Your NOT having nutella, it's bad evil disgusting fat making stuff! End of!!! :)
What would Marge say????? xxx

Ok so I survived the night nutella- free! Nibbled on some ham and then ate 2 bars- not good I know but could have been so much worse! Thanks for all your support- you really did make me question why I was doing it and trust me without posting it on here I know I would have gone to tesco and sinned!!!

Start 5 night shifts tonight so going to keep myself busy until 5pm then I will go to bed for a wee pre-night snooze. Going to clear out some of my t-shirts which are getting too big for the next hour then off to crack on with the essay yet again I go........

and definitely no nibbles today!!!

Ok so I survived the night nutella- free! Nibbled on some ham and then ate 2 bars- not good I know but could have been so much worse! Thanks for all your support- you really did make me question why I was doing it and trust me without posting it on here I know I would have gone to tesco and sinned!!!

Start 5 night shifts tonight so going to keep myself busy until 5pm then I will go to bed for a wee pre-night snooze. Going to clear out some of my t-shirts which are getting too big for the next hour then off to crack on with the essay yet again I go........

and definitely no nibbles today!!!

So proud of you my lovely :)
Well done xxxx

Hope you manage throo the night shift babes xxx

Good luck getting through the night shifts Lady G..xxx

Back