Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Good luck getting through the night shifts! You can do it :)

Good luck missy xxx hope it all goes well xxx miss you x

Thanks guys. Your resident night owl is now here for advice, support and general stupidity hehehe! Now time to catch up on some diary action......xx

Bring it on dust-face....so what's this about you and your confidence and strength waving.....do I need to give you a slap already? (told you it would be tough-love!)

ladygaga said:
Bring it on dust-face....so what's this about you and your confidence and strength waving.....do I need to give you a slap already? (told you it would be tough-love!)

Lol can I have a hug instead? :)

Course you can have a hug....what's up sweet cheeks?

ladygaga said:
Course you can have a hug....what's up sweet cheeks?

Just a complete lack of self belief left over from a combination of evil ex boyfriend and a year of illness meaning I have been off work slowly gaining weight and losing my confidence :( *sigh* bet you wished you hadn't asked :) x

Just a complete lack of self belief left over from a combination of evil ex boyfriend and a year of illness meaning I have been off work slowly gaining weight and losing my confidence :( *sigh* bet you wished you hadn't asked :) x

Oh babes- I'm so sorry to hear that....I have posted an essay in your diary xx

Hey Lady G...hows it going?

Are you managing to get through those night shifts unscathed?..xxx

Thanks ladies...sorry had a crazy night at work last night so no time for any MM action- hopefully tonight will be better so I can have a catch up! I'm getting withdrawl symptoms!!!

Life is still crazy busy- cat's foot is getting worse, boiler's now broke so no hot water til Mon at earliest and essay still not done......ahhhhhh!

Enough whingeing...well for now anyway! I shall be back for more later on! Now time to dry hair and get to work.

Miss you guys xxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks ladies...sorry had a crazy night at work last night so no time for any MM action- hopefully tonight will be better so I can have a catch up! I'm getting withdrawl symptoms!!!

Life is still crazy busy- cat's foot is getting worse, boiler's now broke so no hot water til Mon at earliest and essay still not done......ahhhhhh!

Enough whingeing...well for now anyway! I shall be back for more later on! Now time to dry hair and get to work.

Miss you guys xxx

Oh no!!!
Poor moggy, looks like the op then poor wee mite :(
Oh sh!t, no hot water = stinky gaga :giggle:
Erm... What essay ;)

Missed ya babe xx

ladygaga said:

Miss you guys xxx

Oh him nightmare please tell me you at least have an electric shower? Poor puss send her my love :(
Hope it's not so hectic tonight we miss you x

No hot water...oh no!! I couldnt cope, I have to have a bath every night and nothing better than a nice soak after a long day at work!! Still hopefully it will be fixed soon and you can cope before everyone stands at least 2 foot away from you!! haha:p

Sorry to hear your mog aint got any better, poor thing!

Hope your shift is going well xxx

I know....damn stupid work! Just sneaked online! How's tricks?

Back