Gaga's Bulging Epic Battle......

Oh wow :(
Sad news Gaga, but it is good to see you back :D

Hi Gaga
Sorry about your news. Stay positive.
*hugs
Lil x

Hope you are still keeping well and staying positive chick.

Will be nice to have you back when you are ready as your support is always amazing.xxx

Thanks guys,

Sorry I am still not back on track but the Gaga-Saga continues!!! Finally got my essay int his week so at least that is one thing out the way. Saw my consultant on Monday this week and am having the next mole removed later today. Hopefully all will go well but can't deny I am a little scared- especially to have to get my flabbby thunder thighs out for him to remove it!! Also got to have more surgery on my arm as the scar they left me with is too tight and causing problems. He did want to do this as well today but have mnaged to put that off for a few months so I can start to get my head around things. As the arm op is under general anaesthetic he's told me I cannot do VLCD until 12 weeks post surgery as need time to heal blah blah blah!! Getting fed up with it now to be honest as just want to get back on plan and join my old friends. Thinking of trying to do RC again and bump up the exercise, although that may be tricky with the leg but I shall be trying as soon as I can. Hope you are all doing well and much love to you all......I will be back.....soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ladygaga said:
Thanks guys,

Sorry I am still not back on track but the Gaga-Saga continues!!! Finally got my essay int his week so at least that is one thing out the way. Saw my consultant on Monday this week and am having the next mole removed later today. Hopefully all will go well but can't deny I am a little scared- especially to have to get my flabbby thunder thighs out for him to remove it!! Also got to have more surgery on my arm as the scar they left me with is too tight and causing problems. He did want to do this as well today but have mnaged to put that off for a few months so I can start to get my head around things. As the arm op is under general anaesthetic he's told me I cannot do VLCD until 12 weeks post surgery as need time to heal blah blah blah!! Getting fed up with it now to be honest as just want to get back on plan and join my old friends. Thinking of trying to do RC again and bump up the exercise, although that may be tricky with the leg but I shall be trying as soon as I can. Hope you are all doing well and much love to you all......I will be back.....soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everything goes ok hunny xxx

Heya Gaga, just checking in - hope everything is well and you will be joining us again soon. Thinking of you xx

Gaga's Bulging Battle Continues....

Dear all the lovely MM peeps,
Hope Monday proves a good start to the week for you all and everyone is doing OK. I'm truly sorry for not being around on the boards for many months but I just haven't been able to. Having been off the diet since September I just felt like a fraud.......however as of today I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to an extending waistline, backside, failing confidence and a much needed kick up the arse from Dusty and Clair- today starts the official restart.
For those new to my diary (firstly welcome and many apologies for my many winges!) I did start exante Jan 2011 and was doing fairly well having lost 5.5 stone ahead of a massive holiday to Jamaica. I then had a shock health diagnosis and need surgery and a lot of mental and physical adjustment and was not allowed to get back on the VLCD on Drs orders. I've now reached a point where I want to get hold of my life again and start getting rid of the excess damage I had gained in my time off!!!
I have determination and a wardrobe full of smaller clothes thanks to last year’s addiction that I am desperate to wear again. Coupled with the fact I just want to do it and it feels the right time again.
This time round I am keen to stay on TS for as long as possible as for me having a mixture of WS just leads me to bending the rules a little too far!
So having got down to 15.1 prior to the health problems, then getting up to 16.12 prior to our holiday at the end of November, I am now a shocking 19.02 meaning I have gained 4stone 1 pound in only 6 months!!!! I am not going to dwell on it, it is what it is and I sure know why it is that number! I honestly feel that it would have been more, but one thing is for sure- it will be 18 something by next week hehehehehe!!!
Now time to make myself a new ticker, reset all my stats and have a much overdue catch up with my buds and make new buds on here.
Ketosis here I come.......and please come quick as it's freezing outside!!!!:winter_brr:

Ouch BMI of 46 and 114lbs to lose.....that stings a little :(

Hey ho......onwards and downwards- not reaching for the biscuit tin this time xxxxx

ladygaga said:
Ouch BMI of 46 and 114lbs to lose.....that stings a little :(

Hey ho......onwards and downwards- not reaching for the biscuit tin this time xxxxx

Well done babe :) you'll probably be in the 18s by tomorrow you know :) I'll cross my fingers for you xxx
You can do this x

hi there... not sure if you remember me, i was doing the Exante thing in 2011 too but dropped out after around 6 weeks. I lost a load of weight on Exante and put it all back on plus some more. Your stats are identical to my starting stats this time around, i'm also 5'4'' and weighed 19stone2 on restarting the dieting thing. My motivation isn't as great as it once was so i'm not doing Exante this time around, i'm on Atkins as it takes less willpower, although slower so hope i can stick it out. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi to you and hope you have a longer success this time around... having done it once before you know you can do it again ;).

Haya lady G!

We are in almost exactly the same boat weight wise(ish) but we can all do it together.

How's your day going?! xxx

hi there... not sure if you remember me, i was doing the Exante thing in 2011 too but dropped out after around 6 weeks. I lost a load of weight on Exante and put it all back on plus some more. Your stats are identical to my starting stats this time around, i'm also 5'4'' and weighed 19stone2 on restarting the dieting thing. My motivation isn't as great as it once was so i'm not doing Exante this time around, i'm on Atkins as it takes less willpower, although slower so hope i can stick it out. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi to you and hope you have a longer success this time around... having done it once before you know you can do it again ;).

Course I remember you....i think you started on Howards way too? Good luck with Atkins- never tried that one myself but always hear good things about it. My will power is back luckily and even til the time had to come off I was still going strong but sadly had to stop. Still no more excused for cake now....water and TFR ahead! Good luck with your mission xxx

Haya lady G!

We are in almost exactly the same boat weight wise(ish) but we can all do it together.

How's your day going?! xxx

Howdy Jen! You can join the wagon with the rest of us! So far day is ok, one shake down and almost 2 litres of water down. Very rumbly tummy and feeling the cold big time which must be psychological!!! We can be weight watchers together if we are at a similar starting point. Coures we can do it babes. How's your fella doing as didn't he have surgery on his leg last year and most impotantly how is your health now?

ladygaga said:
Howdy Jen! You can join the wagon with the rest of us! So far day is ok, one shake down and almost 2 litres of water down. Very rumbly tummy and feeling the cold big time which must be psychological!!! We can be weight watchers together if we are at a similar starting point. Coures we can do it babes. How's your fella doing as didn't he have surgery on his leg last year and most impotantly how is your health now?

Tell me about it? I'm FREEZING!!

Heeeeyyyyyyy so good to see you back. You will be seeing those pounds drop off fast with your motivation.
Good luck with your fresh start and a slinky LGG in the summer xx

Tell me about it? I'm FREEZING!!

so is it psychological or is it just darn chilly? I'm sat here in pj's with a hoodie dressing gown on, a pair of mittens (OK i took them off to type but did try with them on = unsuccessful) and a duvet just watching TV!!! Think the easiest option is to shove a bar down my neck and fast track it to bed as surely we'll be up every half hour to pee anyway hehehe!!!!

Heeeeyyyyyyy so good to see you back. You will be seeing those pounds drop off fast with your motivation.
Good luck with your fresh start and a slinky LGG in the summer xx

Thanks Ali- at this start weight I will hardly be 'slinky' by the summer, however I know for sure that I will definitely be lighter! Thanks for the motivation xx

ladygaga said:
Thanks Ali- at this start weight I will hardly be 'slinky' by the summer, however I know for sure that I will definitely be lighter! Thanks for the motivation xx

You might be in your new (new for last hols) summer clothes though?

ladygaga said:
so is it psychological or is it just darn chilly? I'm sat here in pj's with a hoodie dressing gown on, a pair of mittens (OK i took them off to type but did try with them on = unsuccessful) and a duvet just watching TV!!! Think the easiest option is to shove a bar down my neck and fast track it to bed as surely we'll be up every half hour to pee anyway hehehe!!!!

It's bloody cold! It snowed here yesterday :S I'm in my fake slanket lol

Back