Gaz's race to one hundred....

gazter

needs to get a life
Thirteen weeks into my Slimming World plan and I am precisely fifty pounds down, but its going to take another fifty to get me to normal size.

My starting BMI was just under 43, its not about 35 and I am aiming to get it into the high 20s!!

I have in the last week or so felt more tempted than normal. Have maintained 100% so far. The allure of a kebab or pizza is strong though. I have fallen into a pattern of food i am eating which is getting a bit boring so I need to perk it up. I generally dont eat rice or pasta, i need to mix up those baked potatoes before i actually turn into one.

I weigh in on wednesday. Dont feel like i have lost much this week, but you never can tell until you get on the scales.

I am boosting my exercise a little as well....

Good luck with weigh in keep it up 50 pound is an amazing lose, and I agree it can get very repetitive : )

Another milestone today, unofficial of course until WI, but for the first time I can remember i dropped below a bmi of 35. When i started i was Obesity Class III, now I am Obesity Class I. My four stone award beckons me strongly!!

Back