Gemma's Diary (contains unsighty images)

gemma_

Silver Member
I've decided here is where my journey will continue....

i've started (from today)

weight- 13.5.5st
height - 5ft 2
hips - 47"
clothes size 18 (mainly)

Diet: Slimming World
also going to be trying to excersise everynight which i'll update daily on here :)

picture:
DSC03555.jpg

DSC03556.jpg

Last edited:
Contains unsightly images?! are you mad? you look lovely anyway! good luck on your journey :)

wake up call i needed.... im totally ashamed but its knock in teath i needed... things can only get better from here....

Good luck on your journey hun....those images are defo not unsightly I wouldnt even have picks taken when I started!

i know... i dont like looking at them but i think its what i needed (these are 1st pics taken from chin down... i have no great pics of me n kids coz i wont save them... like playing in park so these are wake up call and be good to se changes...

Your pics are not unslightly :)

Good luck on your SW journey though, hopefully you will see the weight loss soon x x

Good luck to you, I know exactly how you feel about playing with the kids etc thats why Im doing this too :p
And I agree with everyone your pics are fine, although I understand that no matter what other people think you look like its how you feel yourself that matters x

Good luck with your journey hun, you can do it. Break it down to half stones, makes it easier to deal with:)

Your very pretty btw:cool:

good luck with your journey.
I was so worried at what i would see when i looked, but the pictures are great, not unsightly.
xx

thankyou... but my health is bad, i feel like im dying walking son to school :( running is not an option.. and doctors say im obese!
and i feel rubbish LOL....

I go on holiday in 6 weeks so hoping lose another 9lb by then (trying get into last years summer clothes) so thats my 6 week target! then i'll set myself mini goals until its all off... i'm hoping can tone that tummy up!

Your pics are fine, and it takes a lot of guts to put them up, but really its about motivation and if this has done that for you, then thats great. Good luck with your SW plan and keep us posted. I'm 2 stone heavier then you. Hope I'll loose and keep motivated too. x

i think tummy is too much thinking taking them down... however if i keep looking its going to make me more determined... 1 day i'll look at them and think omg can't believe i ever looked like that !!!

good luck to you... your doing great :)

good luck with your journey.
I was so worried at what i would see when i looked, but the pictures are great, not unsightly.
xx

LOL... i think there gross! but it'll make me d it as always here and when having bad day i'll look... as wont keep them saved on computer....my partner asnt seen my tummy since i gave birth..... 3 years ago!!!

we was meant to get married june 7th but i've cancelled everything (was only booked so only lost deposit) coz i refused to be unhappy on wedding day.. as arms are quite big too ....so i'v said we'll plan everything again when i've hit target (9st)

Good Luck! SW is really a great diet to follow. I'd rather call it a healthy eating plan rather than a diet. There are some really yummy recipes on here which really do taste lovely! After a while it will become a normal way of living... have fun and GOOD LUCK!

Well done for being brave and posting your pic hun - you look fab! There's a specific diary thread at the top of the boards - why not start a diary there and then we can all take a looky each day xx

yea also still get to eat my favs just in proportion to my syns... it helps you realise a 'right' portion size... i'll still eat my home made lasagner just less than half the portion i used 2 eat and with lots salad instead of chips... its really not a diet its new way eating your right :)

ooo wonder if can get a mod to move this one :)

You can still have chips - Slimming world ones

mmmm slimming world chips rock...

Back