Gemma's Diary (contains unsighty images)

i think lasagner and chips was a little pigging out to be honest lol.... my portion size was ridiculous!.

i used to not eat/drink in day i just didnt want cook for myself and when kids was eating gave me chance clean up upstairs and gave me chance get things done!

then time partner came home i was starving and cooked biggest meals ever and scoffed the lot til i couldnt move (this was 8.30 at night)

just drinking water is making me run up n down stairs 50 more times a day than usual! ... amount i go up n down them stairs i should be a size 8!! lol

My hubby now prefers them to oven chips! Result :)

i think lasagner and chips was a little pigging out to be honest lol.... my portion size was ridiculous!.

i used to not eat/drink in day i just didnt want cook for myself and when kids was eating gave me chance clean up upstairs and gave me chance get things done!

then time partner came home i was starving and cooked biggest meals ever and scoffed the lot til i couldnt move (this was 8.30 at night)

just drinking water is making me run up n down stairs 50 more times a day than usual! ... amount i go up n down them stairs i should be a size 8!! lol

i used to the same, just eat one huge meal late at night! and i would be so hungry i would scoff it all down and then be in pain from how much it was stretching my stomach.

as others have said tho your pics arent all that bad hun, spesh after 2 kids :)

goodluck xx

thankyou...

whats superfree on sw style 'fry up'

im currently cooking
mushrooms
beans
quorn sausage
scrambled egg
whole meal bread toasted

using syns on
whole meal-

im using 250lm semi milk as healthy extra A only had lil in breakfast and coffee so using remain in scrambled egg....

trimmed grilled bacon, sauted potatoes - using fry light and grilled tomato!!! Mmmmm im hungry now

lol sorry making u hungry lol i did those so felt better i was looking at plate thinking i have no superfree lol..

currently eat whole lot of strawberries lol

Exactly im excersising alot at night try tone that mummy belly up lol... i go by hips not waist as i hae he hips as long as they get small dont matter bout wasit want get my hips to just slightly bigger than waist lol!

You look lovely hon!! And so does your living room :p

You'll do it - you sound very determined and there would be nothing worse than feeling awful on your wedding day because you didn't lose the weight (speaking as someone who knows :()

can a mod move this 2 slimming world diary please... somenesmoved it from slimming world here in weight watchers :( lol

so my 1st 'real' day looked like this: (i use syns for what i like :))

Breakfast - 28g bran flakes with sultanas - heb + banana
250ml semi skimmed milk through out day heA
snack - strawberries
lunch - mushrooms/scrambled egg/quorn sausag/baked beans-free + 1 slice whole meal bread - 4syns + 1 tbsp tomato sauce -1syn
snack - muller lite yogurt
Dinner - lettuce peppers + rice + 100g sweet n sour lite-4syns with chicken.
snack - grapes
Drinks -water

Syn total - 9 syns

2nd day

breakfast - bran flakes with sulatanas HEB
250ml semi skimmed milk HEA
snack - muller lite
snack -apple
lunch - savoury rice + salad
snack - grapes
dinner - Slimming world spag bol
drinks - water ...

wasn't until was writing my sw diary in my book i realised i had no syns ... wasn't purposely done! really wanted 7 100% days this week :( do you think will effet weightloss majorly?

Not having used your syns for one day certainly shouldn't adversely affect your loss. It's just good practice to make sure you use your syns regularly, because (a) they help make the plan more pleasant and sustainable in the long-term and (b) if your losses do slow down eventually then you can start cutting back on syns to shed the last few pounds or so.

This plan works, try not to stress about it, I find when I'm relaxed about it I do better - there is no logic to that but it seems to be true :rotflmao:

Good luck :fingerscrossed:

Hi Gemma, hope you dont mind if I follow your diary! I am also a mummy and my body looks just like yours (except im even heavier!!!). Em x

no, its what its here for ..... to help me and if manage help other then thats a great bonus... als if peope follow it, im less likely to quit as i know i've done bad :( ...

i love my syns usually, just i didnt go shopping and had nothing in really that i could use syns on lol

3rd day
breakfast/milk (same as above) its my fav :)
snack-mullerlite
lunch- shopping day later so had savory rice and salad again LOL
snack - apple
dinner - skinless chicken, baby potatos and veg wih gravy - weighed out to 3syns.
snack - writing this eating bag of grapes :)

totaly - 3 syns - really need start using more i know :(

Hi Gemma

sorry to butt in however looking at your food diary u need to syn the dried fruit on your breakfast. Dried and Cooked fruit has a syn value!!!

Sorry sweets, but a) least u know now and b) u wanted to have more syns anyways!!!

Xxx

Hi Gemma

sorry to butt in however looking at your food diary u need to syn the dried fruit on your breakfast. Dried and Cooked fruit has a syn value!!!

Sorry sweets, but a) least u know now and b) u wanted to have more syns anyways!!!

Xxx

yay :) luckily ive never used all 15 so hopefull im within my limit... going check now how many syns they are :)

thankyou

:( sadly can't syn my sultanas as there part of serial ..
just looked in my book under healthy extra B and 28g bran flakes with sultana are a healthy extra B :(
you can even have fruit and fibre as healy extra and that a tons dried fruit :)

Back