General SW queries....

How many Hexs

Could someone please help me re. no. of HEXs to have, I was under the impression it should be 1 x HEX A and 2 x HEX B but seem yo have read somewhere it should be 2 of each????

Could anyone clear that up please?

Thanks x

You don't have to have 2 HEX A you can have 1 or 2.

Splenda

Hi again! I am a big fan of the white Splenda which I understand is a free sweetener. Please correct me if I am wrong! However I also have some of the 'brown sugar' type of Splenda in the cupboard so does anyone know about this?
TIA - Louise

1 level tsp of brown sugar (Splenda) is 1/2 syn x

And there was me thinking I could add it to my porridge with gay abandan! (or at least until I restarted SW plan on Tuesday)
Thanks

But you haven't seen how much I like to put on! It figures, really - the brown Splenda really looks like demerara sugar IMO. Think I'll mix the two.....
Louise

When I first came across Silver Spoons' Brown Sweetner the forum I mainly used assured me it was free, as all granulated artificial sweetners are...I never could find it on syns online, and I haven't had the password for ages.
eek. I've been treating it as free for months, and I use loads too!

I have just had a look online and it's 1/2 syn per level tsp, hope that helps :)

Newbie ~ Rice Pudding?

Hi,
Sorry to be a pain but Im a bit confused lol. On the Green plan is homemade Rice pudding allowed? if so is it free if I used milk from H/E a choice. A couple of years ago when I was a member of SW it was allowed but not sure now.

Thanks in advance :jelous:

Yes, as long as you use your milk from your allowance and sweetner it's free!

Somebody in my class uses vanilla mullerlight with it.They boil the rice in water,then when the rice cools down they mix the yoghurt in.
Personally,I use milk from my allowance.Yummy!

I like asda mince over quorn, but I find all quorn has a horrible aftertaste so I tend not to use it. Linda McCartney's if my favourite but not so easy to get hold of

Back